Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

See This Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See This Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design (972 Views)

View This Simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / View This Neoclassical 3-bedroom Bungalow Architectural Building Design / New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design by Frankdesigns(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2019
This Design Contains The Following;

Entrance Foyer
Ante Room
Visitors Toilet
Spacious Living room
Dining
Kitchen
3 Bedrooms (All Self Contained)

This design captures some of the hallmarks of contemporary architectural design of 3 bedroom bungalows with the Ante room while making sure that the client does not necessarily over spend.

Contact us @ 08161270482 Via Whatsapp or Call for your working drawings and bill of quantities at an unbeatable rate.

Re: See This Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design by SavageResponse(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Frankdesigns:
This Design Contains The Following;

Entrance Foyer
Ante Room
Visitors Toilet
Spacious Living room
Dining
Kitchen
3 Bedrooms (All Self Contained)

This design captures some of the hallmarks of contemporary architectural design of 3 bedroom bungalows with the Ante room while making sure that the client does not necessarily over spend.

Contact us @ 08161270482 Via Whatsapp or Call for your working drawings and bill of quantities at an unbeatable rate.

Do you have an actual live copy that has been completed?

How much did it cost to build?
Re: See This Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design by Frankdesigns(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
SavageResponse:

Do you have an actual live copy that has been completed?

How much did it cost to build?

No we do not have a live copy but I can give you a preliminary estimate of +/-7m.

For a more detailed estimate/Bill of quantities you can contact me @ 08161270482.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Testimony I Received This Morning From One Of My Students / .. / Make Extra Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.