Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons (20366 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Photo: Reno Omokri Celebrates Buhari Govt.See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by DavidEsq(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
They look like he forced them to wear the caps

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:
so what does he tell them daddy does for a living?

Same question I was about to ask... While we are on the subject of source of livelihood, what does the grand social media trouble maker, FFK do to cater for his burgeoning household??!... I know Twitter doesn't pay enough, if at all, for ranting.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Burgerlomo: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jibsy203:
That Reno armpit in de second pic, be like sambisa forest

I think say na only me see am...
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Their mama na ashawo that's why rhino doesn't post her.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Sagay212: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
May God bless them and make them grow in wisdom. May God not let them inherit their father's foo.lish behaviour. AMEN
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by FakeManna: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Happy Birthday to the twins

Last pic, the one with Wave riders shirt is just a replica of Reno
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by grandstar(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Buhari's bestie grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by petitejolie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
I tell. To train boys hard pass. But once God help you and u scale through. I’ve hit jackpot be that
Chidorx60:
Nice one..

All I hope is that u are able to handle these boys when they become teenagers and adolescents..... We all know how tedious boys in there youth can become
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by AllenSpencer: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
One of the kids looks like Ubi Franklin
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by KaptainAfrika: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
He should check to make sure the kids are his, before he will go and misfire again like he did with Mrs Saraki - you know, he never does his investigations.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by solokingkong(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that Reno Omokri is Celebrating the 12th birthday of his Twin son's who have made him proud.

He shared the information on Twitter.
He wrote

Happy 12th birthday to my lookalike twin sons whom I love to call GOODNESS and MERCY. You bring me joy. Twin BOYS, twin JOYS and twin ENVOYS of GREATNESS. I thank God that my quiver is full of goodly arrows. Happy birthday my asamaigho, olori edema!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1196013347034017793?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1140287/reno-omokri-celebrates-birthday-twin-sons/

Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by EbonyDom: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
HBD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Foxie: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
tony4God:
Please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help. PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS.

Fidelity Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWboGhU8rAQ
It partially affected your fingers, yet you can type this long epistle, spamming the whole of Nairaland forum?
Yesterday you were Anthony, today you're Celestine. Hmmmm... May the ailment you're claiming to have be your portion forever and ever. Amen. May you forever beg for a living. Amen! Yeye dumb scammer! You're one of the

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Killers Of Borno Aid Workers Will Face The Law / 2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Fani-kayode Paid N820,000 For Forged Medical Report, Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.