Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

"On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation (503 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by titiloyeblog: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
On Friday I was just weeping- Biodun Fatoyinho tells his congregation this morning, days after court dismissed his rape case with Busola Dakolo (video)

Biodun Fatoyinbo, senior of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, says he has been weeping since last Friday November 15th. Recall that the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Court 12, sitting at Bwari, Abuja, on Thursday November 14th, dismissed the case filed by Busola Dakolo against him.

This morning while in church, Fatoyinbo, sang about how God saw him through it all and how he experienced God's mercy through it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtJZoUdsUv4

Watch a video of him speaking in church this morning: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/on-friday-i-was-just-weeping-biodun.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by GuestLog: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sharrap there my friend!

You are just grateful to have escaped this time!

Three count accusations cannot be a mistake.
Re: "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by Olalan(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Only God knows the truth.
BTW he needs to lifestyle which no one can come out to accuse him of any scandal......... Pastor Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye and Olukoya have larger congregations and yet they have not been dragged in any immorality scandal
Re: "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by izzou(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin

Biodun Totoyinbo really had a dark past sha grin

I really feel for her.

After all the hard work she put on social media, granting interviews here and there, gathering likes in thousands, and pheeeeeeeewwwww.....The Court of law just dismissed everything in minutes

It's painful

1 Like

Re: "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by ArcFresky(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
They probably had consensual sex.

But all this pastors sef.... E no easy to be pastor of fine fine girls oohhh...
Re: "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by LearnITsmash(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baba Don escape busola nonsense wahala grin she go dey vex say this man way chop her yeye young toto will still collect 1 million from her grin grin
Re: "On Friday I Was Just Weeping" - Biodun Fatoyinho Tells His Congregation by Abfinest007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
testimony time.praise....thy Lord oya sister bisola come out for ur testimony

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Says The ‘little Fat Pig’ Andy Ruiz Jr Who Murdered Every Doughnut I. / Bobrisky:”i Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubia” / Twitter React Bitterly As Davido Fails To Show-up At The #joschilling Mega Fiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.