Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes (23879 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by webngnews: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Emotionss:
They should not cancel anything ooo
Apc won hands down.

Am not a fan of neither Pdp or Apc but I am very much glad that Apc won.
Abia, Delta and cross river state is next. Say no to underperforming governors and their anointed candidates .
But you conspicuously skipped Kogi!!!
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Ayed44: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Advocate500:
Dickson should go and rest ,weather apc or pdp let the will of the people come to pass abeg.
How do we call thugs and security men hijacking electoral materials the will of the people? How?

1 Like

Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by feeloscar(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Emotionss:
They should not cancel anything ooo
Apc won hands down.

Am not a fan of neither Pdp or Apc but I am very much glad that Apc won.
Abia, Delta and cross river state is next. Say no to underperforming governors and their anointed candidates .
What about Yahaya Bello and Ortom? Suprisingly,the underperforming governors are mostly from the north central and the south east,about 50% from the south south and the south west and a few from the north east and the north west. I keep imagining how the northern governors are able to pay salaries,while their colleagues from the other regions owe workers many months salaries with no tangible development in sight. May God protect us all from these selfish politicians.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Emotionss: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
feeloscar:
What about Yahaya Bello and Ortom? Suprisingly,the underperforming governors are mostly from the north central and the south east,about 50% from the south south and the south west and a few from the north east and the north west. I keep imagining how the northern governors are able to pay salaries,while their colleagues from the other regions owe workers many months salaries with no tangible development in sight. May God protect us all from these selfish politicians.

Apart from Abia state I think the governors of enugu, Anambra and ebony state are trying. The level of development going on in this states are mostly unreported though they can do better.

Imo state governor is still fresh let's give him 1 year at least before we judge.

As for benue I still don't understand how Ortom won the last election.

1 Like

Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Emotionss: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
TroubleMaker47:

But you conspicuously skipped Kogi!!!
Mtcheeeeeew

Kogi state in not my concern as I have no business there. S/s and s/e are my concern as I have both business and personal interest in this two regions that Is way I always advice those close to me to go for individual rather than party. I was soooo angry when pdp won Abia, cross river delta and bayalsa not for anything but for the fact that those governors don't deserve a second term at the same time I was happy that pdp won ebony and enugu state while Apga still retain Anambra state.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Emotionss: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Ganjafama:
Abia? Maybe. Delta? Never. I repeat, never. I'm a Deltan based in Delta so I know what I'm saying.

Never say never in politics especially Nigeria politics
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Emotionss: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Moji12:
n u r not a ceiling fan of apc yeye, I don’t think ur statement proves such, is it only apc n pdp we v how about other parties undecided undecided

My dear I don't do party politics I do individual politics.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Emotionss: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Staro:

So, do you now think the problem is about party?
What has Nigerians gained with Buhari taking over as president?

Any party that presents a good and sound candidates should win. So far pdp have been a disappointment in those states.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Staro: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Any party that presents a good and sound candidates should win. So far pdp have been a disappointment in those states.

Oga, in Cross River, Donald Duke of PDP did very well
Imoke of PDP didn't perform badly as such.
I've not been following Cross River Politics lately, it's not my state, so I can't say how the current governor is doing.

Both Obong Attah and Godswill Akpabio of PDP were good governors.
Udom Emmanuel is doing great as well.
Just got back to Lagos from Uyo through Ibom airlines.
I truly enjoyed Akwa Ibom and wished it was my state.

I'm from North Central and don't have much to say about Abia and Delta..

But, truly, you sound like the typical APC and Buhari's anus lickers we have here on Nairaland.
Usually, they start their post by denying both APC and Buhari before exposing themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Emotionss: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Staro:

Oga, in Cross River, Donald Duke of PDP did very well
Imoke of PDP didn't perform badly as such.
I've not been following Cross River Politics lately, it's not my state, so I can't say how the current governor is doing.

Both Obong Attah and Godswill Akpabio of PDP were good governors.
Udom Emmanuel is doing great as well.
Just got back to Lagos from Uyo through Ibom airlines.
I truly enjoyed Akwa Ibom and wished it was my state.

I'm from North Central and don't have much to say about Abia and Delta..

But, truly, you sound like the typical APC and Buhari's anus lickers we have here on Nairaland.
Usually, they start their post by denying both APC and Buhari before exposing themselves

Those ex governors you mentioned tried in their time but currently governor Ayade of cross river state is a disaster same with abia state governor. Ebony , enugu and even River state are doing well.

As for Buhari he is the worst president in the history of Nigeria I am always happy knowing I didn't vote for him because neither him nor Atiku have anything tangible to offer.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Bolognese: 4:00am On Nov 18, 2019
When I said GEJ and his loyalists were working for APC, you kept on arguing. I believe these pictures will clear your doubts!!!

Mizwisdom:
Anybody who believes this election is not rigged by APC is a foool. Let's not forget that Bayelsa is Jonathan's state and he has followership also it's a strong hold of PDP, people can't suddenly start voting APC in such an astronomical way, it's impossible.

Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by Mizwisdom(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bolognese:
When I said GEJ and his loyalists were working for APC, you kept on arguing. I believe these pictures will clear your doubts!!!

I never knew a day will come when I will agree that GEJ is a dullard. Indeed that day has come, he's a total failure and loser.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by nlPoster: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Southern Ijaw is a geographical or cultural designation? Is there a northern Ijaw, just wondering.
Re: Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes by BlackDomina: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
TemitopeSandra:

PDP was doing better in Kogi State before APC took over.

Is Yahaya Below a good governor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.