Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (53500 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by seguntijan(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wahala wa oooooo
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Essential(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Happyguy201:

OGA how many times you hear say igbo woman kill pikin for revenge ?? This is just a random act of evil . Igbo women are sweet and fun loving . If your having second thought allow my sister to go abeg don't waste her time

A woman has been arrested for
allegedly killing a 2-year-old boy
in Lagos.
According to reports, the shocking incident happened on
as the young son of one Mr
Promise Samuel from Akwa Ibom was brutally murdered by a co-tenant identified as
Ms. Chineye Ndubuife from
Anambra State.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
hahahahaha! your data, your time, you email, your life, your account, your phone grin all of them are all yours. So what's my business by the way when all that is needed is just hit the ban button.

what's my own self.
so why did you quote me before?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
kingi777:
The lady was caught by late boy's mother while in the act and reported to the villagers who in turn paraded the lady naked in the village. It is a taboo and shameful for a lady who has never married to be paraded before the village naked. The shameful parade means the woman's chances of marrying is almost sealed.
The lady had no option than to revenge by killing the boy. This is life story and narrated the way it happened. It happened at Ibi-Abueke in Ihitte/Uboma L.G.A, Imo State.
Why parade anybody naked? Because she stole? No one has the right to do that, that's babaric and uncivilized. You guys call out northerners as backward but they won't even do such.
She should have trailed and killed those who paraded her naked not this innocent boy,they deserve it.
They hated stealing so much yet they voted for Atiku? What an irony,smh undecided
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Speedy justice for this little boy
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by ronyman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Burchard[b][/b][s][/s] shocked shocked coolhow far naaaa
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by EkwensuNjaba(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
so why did you quote me before?
I quoted you because i taught you'd feel remorsed and change but it seems your heart is as hard and cold as stone.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
why una wicked;?
Lol, so you think am from the East? Not everybody is a religious bigot like you. Ode

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bahamas95:
Lol, so you think am from the East? Not everybody is a religious bigot like you. Ode
why are you guys wicked??
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
I quoted you because i taught you'd feel remorsed and change but it seems your heart is as hard and cold as stone.
tell that to your brothers.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by imitateMe(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Women are always abusing children. No one talks about this. So sad
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by EkwensuNjaba(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
tell that to your brothers.
Noted

including you because everybody is in one way or the other related to each other.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
Noted

including you because everybody is in one way or the other related to each other.
bye bye
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Jepee(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
The world is full of evil. God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Splendor27: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
This people are the most wicked and evil people of this region,,,anyway I have nothing to do with dem
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
ecowas:
Are u a cultist?
you should have asked what I needed it for
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by ijenedu(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=greatmarshall post=84113339]She deserves

Abioo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Playstation1: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
uuzba:
Pray for your enemies and stop condemning them. This life is up and down. Anything can happen to you. Pray for people who have fallen, that they get back up again.
how old are u? I just wan check sumtin
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by tunary(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dexpro:
Terrible. Kindly insert red hot iron into her kpekus.

Shudders

Blood go rush come out o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by kingbee90: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:
I am beginning to fear ibo women. And i am about to marry one of them in march of next year.
The evil and wickedness of some of these women is disturbing. The way they are killing innocent children for revenge is unbelievable and very scarying.

Afonja!!! Igbo women have rejected you. Go and marry your Afonja women that made sangó & other Afonja gods to invent Magun(Thunderbolt) due to the fact that your women are horñy bitches who sleep around even as married women.

Omo-ale jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by bouncing3: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
skyfather09:
I need the boy's head...
you will soon be apprehended ... trust me ..we are getting you down
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Giantess: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
All shades of wickedness
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
bouncing3:
you will soon be apprehended ... trust me ..we are getting you down
guy you dey high... wetin i won use him head do ya ninny.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
kingbee90:

Afonja!!! Igbo women have rejected you. Go and marry your Afonja women that made sangó & other Afonja gods to invent Magun(Thunderbolt) due to the fact that your women are horñy bitches who sleep around even as married women.

Omo-ale jatijati
foolish ojukwu goat.. that guy is from edo state.. wetin afonja wan use yamri women do.?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Fuckgovt: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
nuban07:
Why the innocent child?

Not everything we see, we say bcoz some people will never stop at nothing to seek revenge even when they are wrong. They ve nothing to lose, they are lost souls.

that fear of not saying anything is what has brought us to this point. If they lynched on the thief at least by now the boy wld have been alive
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Sunnyobums: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
skyfather09:
I need the boy's head...
May God forgive you
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by BENEAMATA: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Women are always problem, the one who scammed me all in the name of relationship for four years when I thought I was banging and enjoying pussy HAS BEEN FLYING PLANE NOW UP AND DOWN while me struggling to raise my business , see how heartless this one go kill another person daughter and yet God who created woman still want us repent and born again, only if baba could wipe all women away, 99% of the world and heaven palava have been solved
sorry bros for aprokoism oh , but , @ the bolded , is the lady in question REGINA DA . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
greatmarshall:
She deserves to die as well

To be honest this is straight death penalty case. Premeditated murder.

No need for long story, execution straight. She doesn't deserve life
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
That tout that shook people with bottle, impregnating girls like dogs, he is also in-laws to all those girls he impregnates, he is just audio in-law, soon the kid couples would realise that the Igbo culture doesn’t tolerate such in-laws..
eni4real:
Davido is not your In-law again?? undecided
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
My heart bleeds for this wickedness.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Essential(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
kingbee90:

Omo-ale jatijati

Another bastard child from baby factory. I have no time 4u but i will advise u to go back to the factory u came from to know the identity of ur real father. He can even be a yoruba man or from the north. Pls stop insulting them because u might be insulting the useless man that wasted his sperm to father u. May evil never depart from u and the evil woman that gave birth to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti / Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.