Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections (41920 Views)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Staro: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi elections big shame.
Buhari is a disgrace to Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Scofieldgee(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Joke of a country... Four year for another suffering for kogi
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by RTSC: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
The election was mightily rigged.

If the people's wish was fulfilled, APC have no busy winning in kogi just like PDP is losing in bayelsa.

Buhari slush funds for yahaya bello is working.

Animals in power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by efighter: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
Bello can't win the election is rigged. I'm in Lokoja nw

If you like, be in Bida, Yahaya Bello has won this won. A psychiatric patient who is from a family of mad people should no be governor.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by deebrain(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi state
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Any sane mind will call for the total cancellation of the sham called election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by ussv: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
Bello can't win the election is rigged. I'm in Lokoja nw
Wetin consain us whether you dey lokoja or Lesotho ? How your presence for Lokoja take epp PDP ? Abi you never use calculator since yesterday ?
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by frubben(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cancel ko. Then just talk make e bi like say dem no talk

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Kuginzi: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
No be only Situation room, na Labour room

4 Likes

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by hrykanu231(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
skelewu404:
why u dey fear now pls no fear o.
Remember
We come in peace but we mean business

U dey form hard man with rubbish. In 2019, Nigeria can't have a violence-free election and you are not ashamed.
Keep celebrating evil, karma has a way of rewarding peopleand everyone engaged in this evil will have a date with karma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Tajmahal1000: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who the hell does Clem Nwankwo, a well-known PDP apologist, who hides under the fake election monitoring NGO he named “Situation Room”, think he is to ask INEC to cancel an entire state’s election? Is he that mad or daft

I have listened to the clown (Clement Nwankwo) on TV interviews so many times; if I didn’t know him, I would have thought that he was the deputy to Kola Ologbondiyan, the Publicity Secretary/spokesman of PDP ...

Clement is a PDP man. He can never say anything objective about elections in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by efighter: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

Kogi elections was a sham

Buhari is a disgrace.to Africa

What are your parents to Africa? Just a honest question, no harm intended.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by RTSC: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajmahal1000:
Who the hell does Clem Nwankwo, a well-known PDP apologist, who hides under the fake election monitoring NGO he named “Situations Room”, think he is to ask INEC to cancel an entire state’s election? Is he that mad or daft

I have listened to the clown (Clement Nwankwo) on TV interviews so many times; if I didn’t know him, I would have thought that he was the deputy to Kola Ologbondiya, the Publicity Secretary/spokesman of PDP ...

Clement is a PDP man. He can never say anything objective about elections in Nigeria!
So in your objective opinion, the election was free and fair?
Slap yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by contigiency(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's like everyone in that situation room are all mad.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
So u mean till now INEC has not seen reason to call for changes and improvements in our electoral system and laws?

We are still doing elections like archaic people from a backward generation? Where rigging is almost constant? We need help in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by shosky1794: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
A situation room with Deji Adeyanju(a known PDP man) in it. They should continue.

Just remember he's in Bayelsa situation room.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Lokostic77: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
adanny01:

My question is, why didn't they call for cancellation of the elections immediately after the elections but had to wait over 24hrs when the results were collated and being announced.

Some Nigerians just don't feel ashamed cos this says that the election didn't go the way they expected it.
stop this rubbish, APC is leading in Bayelsa everybody is happy with the results because people of Bayelsa rejected Dickson and his stooge,did anybody complain?but Yaya Bello is forcing himself on people by using thuggery to win election,you are here saying rubbish I love people to be objecive with their comments,our country can never move forward with this your bias mind, APC and PDP are the same but let them follow due process,shikena

5 Likes

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Another mushroom ‘activist’ group in the mold of cupp.

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by NigeriaEngineer(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why waste our resources... Let the election hold for 100 times... It will still be rigged... Abeg
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Tajmahal1000: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
RTSC:

Slap yourself.

Get some education, little kid!

If you had a brain, you would not have written the thrash you wrote.

Did you vote in Kogi state yesterday?

Did you have any credible situation report from people who actually voted in Kogi State other than the fake, outlandish reports you (and your ilk) concoct on Twitter, Facebook, etc?

You can’t just start typing inanities as a response on this kind of platform if you didn’t have a single proof.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by 24kmagic: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why am I not bothered?

I just don't care who wins election in Nigeria anymore, if not hypertension will nearly catch you.

As a matter of fact, I have vowed never to vote anybody again in an election. My mumu don do.

I can't be wasting my time and energy anymore.

Fvck PDP
Fvck APC
Fvck 9ja
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by tunene66: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Solsix:
I remember when I used to pray for peaceful election in Nigeria, I wonder why am not bothered about kogi and Bayelsa

Same here
Until the people say no to all those politicians who have turned elections into a do or die affair, then we the electorate get the administration we deserve

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Trezagezz: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
skelewu404:
why u dey fear now pls no fear o.
Remember
We come in peace but we mean business

Skekewu drop urs...
If I track the number n it's clearly urs....I will meet up with u with 24hours...
Remember am in Abuja now
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Hostingserver(f): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by tricksters: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yes the election was free n fair. I have no idea where foolish Igno of no cognisance got the confidence to tell others what election should be cancelled or not.

RTSC:

Slap yourself.
Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:

A huge disgrace to the world. He should be hanged for jeopardizing democracy in Nigeria. Jona redeemed Nigeria's democracy and left a very big example for all African leaders. However, this half dead man made us a mockery

1 Like

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by superbouck(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:
HATE SPEECH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by RTSC: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Get some education, little kid!

If you had a brain, you would not have written the thrash you wrote.

Did you vote in Kogi state yesterday?

Did you have any credible situation report from people who actually voted in Kogi State other than the fake, outlandish reports you (and your ilk) concoct on Twitter, Facebook, etc?

You can’t just start typing inanities as a response on this kind of platform if you didn’t have a single proof.

Illiterate.
If you had any brain, you don't need anyone to tell you the election was rigged.

Buhari released 10 billion weeks to the election, yahaya bello obvious rascality and lack of class, security pictures we have been seeing, bello getting an unusual 100,000 in a single zone.
The same yahaya bello that holds the title for the worst governor of the past 4 years.

Guy, you are nuts.

Either the kogites are incredibly super-stupid or the election was rigged on a massive scale.

It has to be one or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
we are happy our dear Yahaya will make kogi great again! Yahaya is the best governor in Nigeria, even Lagos state is envy of kogi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.