Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow (4676 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by Timileyin1234(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Truth is bitter.. grin

Go ask that to the people that sold their kidney to buy an iPhone.. undecided
They talk about CEO of a phone manufacturing company using an iPhone, u are talking of someone using his/her kidney to buy phone. Does that correlate? Pls when was ur birthday
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by DarkJeddi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Timileyin1234:

They talk about CEO of a phone manufacturing company using an iPhone, u are talking of someone using his/her kidney to buy phone. Does that correlate? Pls when was ur birthday
And I specifically said there are a lot of reasons people use iPhones apart from Security..

But no,in your omniscience ,it is all because of security..
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by Thecvbankng: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Need a job?

Applying to several openings but not getting invites for the next stage?

We can help you with that. We are professional CV and cover letter writers with a track record of curating top resumes and cover letter that stand out from others. We ensure for our clients top quality services and we are here for you too. Contact us via our signature below let's begin to assist you. We also have testimonies from previous clients in our signature
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by Timileyin1234(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And I specifically said there are a lot of reasons people use iPhones apart from Security..

But no,in your omniscience ,it is all because of security..
Okay now, can u tell me the reason why realme CEO is using it. Hope he didn’t sell his kidney to buy it too

Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by CountOlaf: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
An iPhone is much more than a simple mobile device,it's a fashion statement and symbol..

Many people and Celebrities all over the world use it because it is the IN THING..

People have been known to sell their kidney to buy an iPhone..

Do you think they do that because of the iPhone browser?

LMAO this guy just dey talk rubbish grin
People have been known to sell their kidneys...
Known by who? You? Name those people please

1 Like

Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by seanwilliam(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Yeah?

And who told you iPhones are secure? shocked
dont argue bro, iphone is more secure compared to android.. haba na everything be debate for una side when in actual sense you know the truth
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by seanwilliam(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Like I said,if you want to enjoy a secure Android phone,buy a high grade Android device commensurate with a new iPhone..

Don't buy a phone one tenth the price of an iPhone and expect it to be secure..

By the way,if security is your thing and you want to buy the most Secure phones around,Blackberry Android devices are more secure than any iPhone around..
no dey fall my hand with this ur baseless arguement in other to sound cerebral....stop this nonsense you're posting...
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by seanwilliam(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
iPhone beats all phones in all classes except in customisation.. I'm using samsung but one of my nigga here collect the latest iPhone 11 and Samsung note 10 on friday, haaaaaaaaa, God punish poverty...
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by seanwilliam(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Okay now, can u tell me the reason why realme CEO is using it. Hope he didn’t sell his kidney to buy it too
baba the only phone wey follow iPhone for back( by distance self) na
1. Samsung( one ui too gbaski, dem use customisation beat iphone )
2.google pixel( camera and faster update)..
3. nokia( na because of name dem don garner for their self self)
Bro any other phones na rubbish compared to iPhone
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by Kingkun69(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Like I said,if you want to enjoy a secure Android phone,buy a high grade Android device commensurate with a new iPhone..

Don't buy a phone one tenth the price of an iPhone and expect it to be secure..

By the way,if security is your thing and you want to buy the most Secure phones around,Blackberry Android devices are more secure than any iPhone around..
oga stop arguing iPhones are the most secure phones even more than other higher Androids I get what you mean but that's facts
And apple phones are the smoothest stop the lies and just google it
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by megabosslevelz: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why did you now have to highlight OPPO? what did they do to you?
Lilbest3:
I have Samsung Galaxy A70 and iPhone x there's something inherently wrong with android.
Go to twitter and check all the presidential and CEO tweets, you will see that they were all sent from iPhone.
How many times have we caught our dear android manufacturers tweeting from iPhone?
Samsung?
Huawei?
Xiaomi?
Oppo?
Lol they all use iPhones Because they can't even guarantee their own safety since they don't have complete control over android
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by independent001(f): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Has anyone heard iPhone can be repaired for 5k and android phones for 1k too?

All this talk of whether a CEO used his brand or not is not necessary. Please,biko, tell someone you know that needs to fix their phones to check them out.

1 Share

Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by seanwilliam(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kingkun69:
oga stop arguing iPhones are the most secure phones even more than other higher Androids I get what you mean but that's facts
And apple phones are the smoothest stop the lies and just google it
people go just dey argue unnecessarily.... APPLE is a world on its own( if u get what I mean)... what associates with APPLE plenty.. jokes apart, some guys fhucked shior for girls body just because of iPhone, using iPhone makes u different from other people ( if u like call am poverty mentality), .. an average celebrity uses iPhone or samsung ..iPHONE, iCLASS...
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Timileyin1234:

if iPhone no better pass all android, tell me why huawei and realme CEO go dey use iPhone? Leave That guy no wetin he dey talk grin

1 Like

Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And you think the reason they all use iPhone is because it has better security?

If security is their sole aim for using a phone,they would all be Tweeting from a Blackberry device..
you are just running back and forth saying things you yourself know are bullshiit. Is there any phone in the history of the world that's as shiity as blackberry? A phone with useless battery, takes ages to boot up and takes forever to charge. BB na phone?
Is Android not owned by Google? Google that are notorious for selling data up and down is what you are comparing to Apple.
Android phones beat iPhones in thousands of ways but security? Lol they are not even close.
Re: Realme CEO Tweets From Iphone; Mixed Reactions Follow by emae009(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And Face ID on iPhones have not been hacked before? grin

Keep drinking the Apple kool-aid.. undecided

Apple Face ID is the most secured on the market. The only hack that was performed on it was with identical twins and even them could fool humans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Play Store Payment / Infinix Note 5 And Infinix Note 5 Pro Specifications , Release Date And Price / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.