Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Play Store Payment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Play Store Payment (4674 Views)

Google Play Store And Declined Card Transaction (DCC) Which Way Forward? / Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Store Payment by Jaideyone(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I need to purchase an app on play store. I've tried using first bank and diamond bank master card but they were not accepted. which card can I use to purchase apps on play store?
Re: Play Store Payment by Ubking0(m): 5:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
I need to purchase an app on play store. I've tried using first bank and diamond bank master card but they were not accepted. which card can I use to purchase apps on play store?

if you don't HV enough money in your account... it won't accept it.

I experienced it.

1 Like

Re: Play Store Payment by vjsmiles: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
[size=14pt] oga use freedom app to unlock that thing for free [/size]
Re: Play Store Payment by lanre316: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Jaideyone:

I've been using First Bank Mastercard for years to purchase from play store and other online portals. Make sure it's Mastercard you have, and not verve card or any others. Make sure you have at least one thousand in your account plus the naira equivalent of the online purchase you want to make. If you still face challenges, the best place to have it resolved is to walk up to your bank customer care and have it sorted out. I hope this helps. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Play Store Payment by Jaideyone(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
lanre316:

I've been using First Bank Mastercard for years to purchase from play store and other online portals. Make sure it's Mastercard you have, and not verve card or any others. Make sure you have at least one thousand in your account plus the naira equivalent of the online purchase you want to make. If you still face challenges, the best place to have it resolved is to walk up to your bank customer care and have it sorted out. I hope this helps. Cheers.
thanks I'll try my master card again
Re: Play Store Payment by asvpxjay: 1:02pm On May 13, 2016
CBN has blocked all foreign (non-Naira) transactions on Naira ATM, Debit and Credit cards effective since January 1 2016. Including online trasactions
Re: Play Store Payment by ESheriff1(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
vjsmiles:
How pls?
Re: Play Store Payment by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
asvpxjay:
CBN has blocked all foreign (non-Naira) transactions on Naira ATM, Debit and Credit cards effective since January 1 2016. Including online trasactions
nope I've bought a few games this year.so I don't think they have just know that it will charge u at the current parallel market exchange rate of 300naira plus and not the official exchange rate of 200naira hence if an app is 990 naira($4.99) on playstor u will actually be billed about 1500naira.
Re: Play Store Payment by anetuno(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2016
vjsmiles:

If everyone is a cheat like you, who do you think will border to invest time and effort to develop app that you people would want for free. Are you currently working for free without pay? You should be ashamed of yourself for publicly urging people to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Play Store Payment by aurora777: 9:55pm On May 13, 2016
Jaideyone:

I have the same problem with my first Bank and GTBANK ATM cards. I went to GTBANK and was told the bank has stopped transaction on that platform. Very frustrating.
Say, what are the alternatives?
Re: Play Store Payment by samsonkjohn: 2:11am On May 14, 2016
Just chat me up on watzapp ill get the app for you. 07018006910.
Re: Play Store Payment by omobone(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2016
Chat me on WhatsApp, I can get it for you. 08030914150
Re: Play Store Payment by aurora777: 10:02am On May 16, 2016
omobone:
Chat me on WhatsApp, I can get it for you. 08030914150
Is it legitimate? Otherwise I don't deal.
Re: Play Store Payment by omobone(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2016
aurora777:
It's legitimate. These are my recent purchases.

Re: Play Store Payment by 4peace(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2016
aurora777:

not legit dont waste your time

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 X600 (the Big 6) Vs. Tecno Camon C8 Vs. Innjoo Max 2 Plus / 10 Popular Android Apps You Should Uninstall Right Now / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.