Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Has The Weather Change In Your Location?? Time To Considered AC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has The Weather Change In Your Location?? Time To Considered AC (310 Views)

Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / Ever Considered Changing Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has The Weather Change In Your Location?? Time To Considered AC by Joel3(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
hello, the weather now is unbearable.

considering the price of AC at this time it's not friendly. when I mean AC I'm talking of standing Unit with 3-6 HP.

well, the problem is I really wanted to save myself with tempering of the building. wall unit would have for the budget. but one has to burst the wall and reconstructing with iron. whereas standing unit you just find a good positioning close to window and bring the pipes out or you just burst a tiny hole to send them outside.

its a bad ideal to consider split unit as they don't really work well ultimately as people called them fancy and they are relatively expensive.

1HP of window unit AC can do the work of 2HP split.

you can even get a second hand window unit for far cheaper price still working fine if your Budget is tight. unlike split which is a total waste of time.
Re: Has The Weather Change In Your Location?? Time To Considered AC by mylove4God(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
For me, the weather changed two weeks ago and it is getting hotter. Let do quick and come.

(1) (Reply)

Transport Business Partners Needed / Make Money With Ponmo Business / What Did You Hear? Yanny Or Laurel : This Is Video Is Causing Serious Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.