Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor (2124 Views)

How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nwannem ewena iwe...but some people did collect kerosene n voted Ikpeazu. It's a fact. So igbos should not be more Catholic than the Pope.

What am I doing to better the situation? I have bettered mine already by moving with the times...I can't wait for my people anymore

Did you know that Ikpeazu lost in 14 LGAs out of 17 LGAs in 2015 elections cos nobody in Abia state then wanted anything to do with PDP,people voted massively for APGA but unfortunately that mandate was stolen and legalised by supreme court.
INEC made Ikpeazu governor of Abia state when they declared him winner after he manuplated results in 3 lgas to emerge winner in 2015 election and 2019 he repeated same thing.
I have been opposing him from day one and an advocate of change in Abia state.(You can verify my claim if in doubt from 2014)
What do you mean at bolded?Do you mean joining APC is the solution facing the Igbo nation?
Explain what you meant by moving with the times.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

No place is better, continue deceiving yourselves. Go to any garage today in your region and look at the grim reality. All youths are fleeing to the Southwest and other areas.

Living things flee from places of hardship to places of prosperity. If Abia and those states were prosperous, their indigenes wont turn to refugees
How many people from SouthWest are travelling to the East? an Average SW youth will rather travel out of the country

Ask yourself how many Americans are dying to go to Mexico vs How many Mexicans are dying to enter America.

Stats can lie, reality cannot lie. Mexico can bring any stats that its better than America, but the reality lies in the human migration pattern. People flee hardship to prosperity

Collect your cup of Kerosene and flee to the Southwest

Focus on your state or are you stateless,are you too ashamed to mention it?
Do you even visit your home state since you abandoned it and ran to Lagos and start making noise as if Lagos state belongs to you.
Go back to your state of origin and stop being a parasite to real Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Did you know that Ikpeazu lost in 14 LGAs out of 17 LGAs in 2015 elections cos nobody in Abia state then wanted anything to do with PDP,people voted massively for APGA but unfortunately that mandate was stolen and legalised by supreme court.
INEC made Ikpeazu governor of Abia state when they declared him winner after he manuplated results in 3 lgas to emerge winner in 2015 election and 2019 he repeated same thing.
I have been opposing him from day one and an advocate of change in Abia state.(You can verify my claim if in doubt from 2014)
What do you mean at bolded?Do you mean joining APC is the solution facing the Igbo nation?
Explain what you meant by moving with the times.
Ojiofor what am saying is let us,as igbos, allow others make their political choices. These choices might not be the best but it's theirs all the same. This is because we also make ours as a tribe which judging by the recent times have not sterling but we must not rub it on the faces of other tribes that our choices are better than theirs because it's like the premier league table-- everyone can tell your position on the table.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor what am saying is let us,as igbos, allow others make their political choices. These choices might not be the best but it's theirs all the same. This is because we also make ours as a tribe which judging by the recent times have not sterling but we must not rub it on the faces of other tribes that our choices are better than theirs because it's like the premier league table-- everyone can tell your position on the table.

I think you are the one judging ndi Igbo harshly.They were called all kind of names and mocked to scorn in 2015 after majority of Ndi Igbo voted for PDP.
Did you ever said anything in those days, No, rather you joined them to say we placed our eggs in one basket,is that how to respect people's political choices?Respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

I think you are the one judging ndi Igbo harshly.They were called all kind of names and mocked to scorn in 2015 afte. f majority of Ndi Igbo voted for PDP.
Did you ever said anything in those days, No, rather you joined them to say we placed our eggs in one basket,is that how to respect people's political choices?Respect is reciprocal.
Ojiofor did we not put our eggs in one basket. After 2015 I took it that it was a one off mistake that all that is needed is a re-orientation. So I was in every thread n every opportunity I had among igbos in different fora n media hammering on 2019 election n the need not to repeat the mistakes of 2015. Unfortunately by mid 2018, I found out that my efforts were in vain n that I was spending too much of my efforts n resources on a venture that stubbornly refuse to yield fruit. So I stopped n channelled my efforts to more profitable ventures after I wasn't born a twin. At the end my cries came to fruition during the 2019 election.
Ojiofor are you aware that even the Yoruba didn't put their eggs in one basket in 2019 election? Check out the 2019 election results. The Yoruba spread their votes between PDP n APC.
Ojiofor biko hapum aka

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor did we not put our eggs in one basket. After 2015 I took it that it was a one off mistake that all that is needed is a re-orientation. So I was in every thread n every opportunity I had among igbos in different fora n media hammering on 2019 election n the need not to repeat the mistakes of 2015. Unfortunately by mid 2018, I found out that my efforts were in vain n that I was spending too much of my efforts n resources on a venture that stubbornly refuse to yield fruit. So I stopped n channelled my efforts to more profitable ventures after I wasn't born a twin. At the end my cries came to fruition during the 2019 election.
Ojiofor are you aware that even the Yoruba didn't put their eggs in one basket in 2019 election? Check out the 2019 election results. The Yoruba spread their votes between PDP n APC.
Ojiofor biko hapum aka

See epistle you dey write for me.Gunwa hapum aka biko, make i rest.After all you dey chop from Nigeria I never chop anything yet from the nation.Na una sabi.Make una enjoy una eggs in your scattered basket in peace since its now a crime to speak with one voice as they have been advicing us to do.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

See epistle you dey write for me.Gunwa hapum aka biko, make i rest.After all you dey chop from Nigeria I never chop anything yet from the nation.Na una sabi.Make una enjoy una eggs in your scattered basket in peace since its now a crime to speak with one voice as they have been advicing us to do.
Lol... Ojiofor u know that you are the only person I chat like this with.

Yagazie my brother....Mbughari mbughari ka eji ere mbe... uche bu otele onye obuna bu nke ya....I enjoy discussing with you
Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Lol... Ojiofor u know that you are the only person I chat like this with.

Yagazie my brother....Mbughari mbughari ka eji ere mbe... uche bu otele onye obuna bu nke ya....I enjoy discussing with you

Udo di my brother.,
Uche onye adighi njo,onye na uche'ya ma na udo chia.Good night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The French Revolution Of 1789 Looks Like Nigeria / Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: IGP To Igbo Leaders: Caution IPOB, ESN / This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.