Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC (861 Views)

2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by 68816419: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
It is noteworthy that Ogbia it is home of local government of former President GEJ.

BAYELSA Governorship election result for Ogbia LGA APC - 58,016 PDP - 13,763 #KogiDecides2019
#BayelsaDecides
#CDDAnalysisCentre

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by futuregovernor: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jonathan supported the APC candidate

2 Likes

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
No shocker anywhere. GEJ isn't happy with Dickson. He's not also in support of his choice but Dickson went ahead against party's wish to pick the guy as pdp candidate. I'm not surprised. When you defy the advice of a leader, you should expect the unexpected.

3 Likes

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by Staro: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's not a shocker.
I'm sure even Jonathan voted for David Lyon of APC.

Timi Alaibe was the only PDP candidate that could defeat David Lyon.
Dikson is a motherfucker for disrespecting GEJ and presenting a neophyte against David Lyon

2 Likes

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by SirIconR(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
like u don't know Goodluck!! ooh... He is the true definition of modern politics...

1 Like

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by Eteka1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jonathan just allowed Dickson the Dick hang himself since he had started insulting his elders.

2 Likes

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by MetaPhysical: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just say Jonathan voted APC!

Which one be Jonathan lost his ward to APC? In that entire LG na Jonathan be KING. If APC win there na hin be say Jonathan allow APC win. grin

My friend, you are in Nairaland, not twitter. People here get native sense that is rare to find in twitter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
I see jonathan defecting to APC soon

1 Like

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by engrsyer(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jonathan all the way

For the selfish desire of Seriake Dickson, he brought Douye Diri whom is in the same senatorial zone with him so that if Sen. Douye Diri wins and become the governor, he would now go and replace him in the Senate through another election for the vacant position for his zone, fortunately he's going to lose all to APC.

Seriake is the one betraying PDP here, hence the people of Bayelsa including GEJ voted against PDP to teach Bayelsa PDP a lesson.

Congratulations David Lyon

2 Likes

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by MetaPhysical: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
I see jonathan defecting to APC soon

Wike in Rivers is already pro-APC. grin

Next election APC will take Rivers, Delta and Cross River.
Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
68816419:
It is noteworthy that Ogbia it is home of local government of former President GEJ.

BAYELSA Governorship election result for Ogbia LGA APC - 58,016 PDP - 13,763 #KogiDecides2019
#BayelsaDecides
#CDDAnalysisCentre

So you don't know why Jonathan visited Buhary few weeks back without issuing a press statement ?

Don't use your level of understanding to insult the public.

1 Like

Re: Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC by Kingsley10000: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
CONGRATS TO BAYALSANS FOR CHASING OUT DARKNESS(PDP)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week / Detention : Sowore’s Wife Cries To United Nations For Help / The President, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) Travels To London. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.