Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week (860 Views)

EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by jamespeter10(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
The Senator who was just evacuated from his seat by Senator Adeyemi Smart as alleged a meeting just held in Abuja where they planned to arrest him next week.

Dino in his tweet said;

''A meeting in Abuja just concluded that i should be arrested next week for frivolous reasons to frustrate my Tribunal case in the just concluded Helicopter election. Waiting for them...Nigeria belong to all of us.''

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/dino-melaye-alleges-he-could-be.html

Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by jamespeter10(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by shamsin6300(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Prophesy Man
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by joshcaleb200: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by densiks: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Report to Eu,UN,ICC,White House,African Union,Ecowas, and don’t fail to mention you’re part of Nigeria’s problems.Idiot!
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
My hero With God by our side we shall conquer
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by JonDon12: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
They are arresting you for that Ferrari and G65 you have in your Garage.
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by Kingspin(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
JonDon12:
They are arresting you for that Ferrari and G65 you have in your Garage.

Political arrest without a case is a dictatorship

Keep rejoicing by your next-generation Buhari is gone.

You will be the other side ranting how bad another govt is.

Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by JonDon12: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kingspin:
Keep rejoicing by your next-generation Buhari is gone.

You will be the other side ranting how bad another govt is.

Oh I dont support APC. Do u think I am a mumu or sophisticated coward? Dino Melaye prepared his own grave yard by helping create APC in the first place.
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by Kingspin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
JonDon12:

Oh I dont support APC. Do u think I am a mumu or sophisticated coward? Dino Melaye prepared his own grave yard by helping create APC in the first place.
In 2015 Dino it was all support for Buhari.

Today, he is not in good term with the govt that is his sin.

Next EFCC and the court will come up with an endless investigation.

I don't know why many Nigerians have two mouths and two faces when it comes to ruling Nigeria, yet the same people will complain how hard everything is.

What APC is currently doing is breaking Nigeria down that is why things has not changed.
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by JonDon12: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kingspin:
In 2015 Dino it was all support for Buhari.

Today, he is not in good term with the govt that is his sin.

Next EFCC and the court will come up with an endless investigation.

Exactly. Stupid Ashawo
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by Kingspin(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2019
JonDon12:

Exactly. Stupid Ashawo
But for Nigeria to develop Apc must drop the bad of PDP and embrace the future.
Re: Dino Melaye Alleges He Could Be Arrested Next Week by Sanchez01: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Time to don your fainting garment. Nollywood's formost fainting actor.

(1) (Reply)

Detention : Sowore’s Wife Cries To United Nations For Help / OPERATION AMOTEKUN: Things You Need To Know About The New Western Security Schem / Leaked Audio On $30billion Loan: Buhari Promised To Go To Jail For Me-amaechi…da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.