Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option (453 Views)

Itel Keeps Getting Better And Better. / A Sample Strategy For Getting Better At Things / The Role Physical Exercise Plays In Getting Better Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Come let me guide you to securing an affordable school in UK with scholarship. Look no further, take your future in your hands.

You better look for a second option, money shouldn't be an excuse, as I will work with your budget. Put you through on getting a job very fast. I am in the UK, so I know the system
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by healthserve(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by Amthol(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
tharheer4sure@gmail.com
I'm interested kindly contact me
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Secure your future and that of your generation if you have not, the earlier the better.

healthserve:
Lol
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by healthserve(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
victoryBoss:
Secure your future and that of your generation if you have not, the earlier the better.

Thanks. Get graphic designs that are dope to advertise your business services better. I offer this service. Who knows a business relationship can emanate from hia
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello,
Just sent you a mail.

Amthol:
tharheer4sure@gmail.com
I'm interested kindly contact me
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Alright, I will connect with you once I am set for this. Thanks.

healthserve:

Thanks. Get graphic designs that are dope to advertise your business services better. I offer this service. Who knows a business relationship can emanate from hia
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
A 2 years post study visa is coming up in the UK soon, this is the right time to key into it. You will have no regret.
Stop believing in a system that does not know you are existing. Come to UK, study and work. You will be able to pay your bills if you are determined. This is no magic it works.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
I hope in 10 years to come, you will look back and say you made the right decision staying back in Nigeria? As a youth, what is your hope? No tangible job, even those with jobs are leaving daily to better their life.
Come with whatever budget you have, let me put you through to study in UK. If your budget is not enough, I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by Jacknn: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
victoryBoss:
I hope in 10 years to come, you will look back and say you made the right decision staying back in Nigeria? As a youth, what is your hope? No tangible job, even those with jobs are leaving daily to better their life.
Come with whatever budget you have, let me put you through to study in UK. If your budget is not enough, I will let you know.

I'm sending u an email,pls reply
Re: Nigeria Is Not Getting Better, Travel Abroad To Get A Second Option by victoryBoss: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Alright, I will do that

Jacknn:

I'm sending u an email,pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky’s Real Breast Surfaces On The Internet / Cardano's Payment Gateway For Merchants Goes Live / Price Of Unlimited Data Plan In Uk This Show Nigeria Is Still Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.