Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) (1435 Views)

Make Money With Amazing Forex Software / Make Money With Amazing Forex Software / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by davdags: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
I Turned A $300 Account To Now $4500 Dollars Live Account

Please This Is Just A Testimonial To Encourage Other Fellow Forex Traders And Also Help Out In Any Way I Can Also To Newbies

You can skip the boring stuff and check out the proofs. lol and you can contact me incase you need more proof #getinspired

I didnt even use a laptop, I have been trading from my phone only... I turned a $300 account to now $4500 dollars live account and this didnt happen in a day, It wasnt a lucky trade I made like most unsuccessful traders try to do... and it didnt take me so long either. It happened in 2months and 2weeks, and this is was few of my strategies which I am going to share for free.

1) I changed my Mindset : I forced myself into focusing on other things while I traded the account, I wasnt trading the account to quickly make money, I was only trading the account to grow my money, these are two different things. (because someone did $100 to $100,000 in 3 days doesnt mean you should try it. Its a mindset thing... The person could probably afford to loose $1000 cos he has back up plans, but you that your last card is just $100 your mindset is very different from his). This is one major thing that will make you either profitable or not "MINDSET"

2) I started to do more of swing trading : I was surprised how my trading changed and began to make more profits on little lot sizes and more pips fewtimes I do daytrade though depends on the setups

3) I became more patient : The only way to become patient trading forex is to take your eyes off the chat besides am swing trading so had to find other things to do to take my mind off.

4) I used appropriate lot sizes : when I started with $300 I didnt use more than 0.01 to 0.03 per position.

5) Risk management: Although I didnt use stop loss only because I trade full time plus I had the discipline to take out my position if I notice my analysis isnt going has planned ... but as I said earlier I used proper lot sizes that even if the market moved against me much my account will still be very intact.

6) My Analysis were on point.

My plan now is to take it to $10,000 lets go

Incase you want to contact me call/whatsapp me on 07054040666 or email davdags95@gmail.com

Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by Thunday1005(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by timitayo77: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Following
Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by Abokii8(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Give us an investor password and not all these screenshots.

1 Like

Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by Achimaechi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrate!
Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by joinnow: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abokii8:
Give us an investor password and not all these screenshots.

exactly
Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by Almyteekd(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wanna make instant $10 and $2 minimum daily DM me right now

Cashout via Bitcoin

Whatsapp me > Zero Eight Zero Six Five Nine Zero Seven one four one
Re: My Amazing Forex Trading Story (with Proof Below ) by mcqwerty(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
So you think you can trade now? With no stops? Training people? Managing people's funds? Wake up from your fantasy!

(1) (Reply)

Candynews Income Program Review - / Invest In Feldspar Stones And Have 20% ROI In A Month / Sure Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.