Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Solid/sure Foundation That Unlocks The True Kingdom Prosperity. Part 1. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solid/sure Foundation That Unlocks The True Kingdom Prosperity. Part 1. (186 Views)

The Key That Unlocks The Overflow Of God's Blessings / How To Build A Spiritually Rock-solid Foundation That Could Withstand Any Storm / The Solid Rock Jesus Built His Church Upon Was The Law Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solid/sure Foundation That Unlocks The True Kingdom Prosperity. Part 1. by princevinco(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
You want to be prosperous? Yes, we all want to be successful and prosperous. While as it is all our heart desire to be successful and prosperous, only few are actually enjoying this kingdom prosperity. The greater majority are suffering lack and wants.

There is this saying that if wishes were horses, then even beggars will ride on them. That is to say, why is it that some are enjoying affluence while as some others are struggling in life, yet God created us equal, God created us with enviable destiny?

The answer to our question is not far-fetched, it is secrets that rules the world. Those who are in command of kingdom secrets about prosperity, They are the ones that are enjoying them.

Those who lack the knowledge and understanding about kingdom prosperity, that is those who lack the secrets about kingdom prosperity. Such are those straggling in life, they suffer lack and wants.

Of a truth, most a time when I reflect back, I feel like shading tears because I had gone through life struggling like others. I had wasted many years, not knowing what to do in life like others.

In other words, if some years ago I had the knowledge and the understanding I have today, I would have gone very far or higher in life than where I am today.

To this end, if you are still young that is reading these posts of mine and other materials; I wish to say that you are blessed and as well as privileged.

I pray that God will help you to grab this God given information as to use them to fly higher in life.

Those years, I had lost many opportunities, the opportunities that would have launched me to a higher and greater glory in life simply because I lacked the relevant knowledge and understanding.

You that are still younger, I pray that you will not lose similar opportunities by diligently utilizing these God giving information that is hereby provided for you. i believe that my own children will never go through similar things i went through.

Coming back to the current subject matters of our discourse, we shall be looking at the solid and sure foundation that unlocks the true kingdom prosperity. John the beloved provided us with this solid and sure foundation.

That solid and sure foundation can be seen in 3 John verse 2 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth”.

If actually you want to be successful and prosperous in life as I do, then the above verse is the solid foundation for it. The prosperity every man or woman enjoys in life is determined or proportional to how prosperous his or her soul is.

That is to say that a man or woman that wish to prosper in this kingdom, he/she must do everything to ensure that he or her soul is prosperous. A prosperous soul will obviously be prosperous in life.

You should therefore be able to ask and answer to yourself, “to what extent is your soul prospering”? The prosperity of a man’s soul is the sure foundation for his prosperity in life.

Talking about our soul, you should realize that God created man a tripartite being. We are made up of Spirit, Soul and Body. These three units must work in harmony to obtain a full prosperous man.

In life, there are some, who made money by all means which includes selling their soul to the devil. Also, the Bible talked about people in 1 Timothy 4:2, those who have their own conscience seared with a hot iron. 1Timothy. 4:2.

In other words, there are people whose souls are dead, such people; they have sold their soul to the devil. Some other, their souls are seared with a hot iron. The souls of such people can never be prosperous or enjoy true prosperity.

That leads us to define true prosperity. A man that is enjoying true prosperity is a man who according to John is prosperous in all things while enjoying at the same time is in perfect health.

If you wish to prosper as I do myself, then our body, soul and spirit must be in harmony or in equilibrium. That is why John said, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth”.

That is to say, you must have a healthy body and healthy Spirit before your soul can be healthy as to prosper. The other way round, our spirit and soul must be healthy before our body can be healthy.

This is the end of part 1. Visit http://www.destinymoulders.com/the-solid-sure-foundation-that-unlocks-the-kingdom-prosperity-part-2/?preview=true&_thumbnail_id=5968 to read part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Farm Manager Position, I Am A Suitable Candidate / Surprise In Heaven! / Prayer Boosters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.