Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) (91377 Views)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by J2381: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
midolian:
How did he even bring the lion in without anyone noticing until now?

bros you suppose no say the owner don pay him dues nau. grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
It should be cooked

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by okomile(f): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin
Lion meat sweet pass snake meat grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Cyberfemtex(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is so funny

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
shogsman:

I don't understand, why keep a baby when you can't afford to feed it.
if you believed that trash, then you are setting yourself up for a con job.
Soliciting money for naming ceremony?
And still having shame to be wiped?
Him never start .
What of illness that require weekly expenditure?
There are more heart rending format to adopt.

8 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
LabDNA:
How did he get it into the country. Must have bribed immigrations and customs I guess.
There are lions (in the wild) in Nigeria. He must have gotten it from wildlife traders.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by DrUche3(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Noblejay7:
How is it a crime to keep a lion as pet?
You need Jesus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by midolian(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
J2381:
bros you suppose no say the owner don pay him dues nau. grin
Choi! This one weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by ol2012: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Imefawulo:
grin..Mr Egbeyemi should have taken the lion for questioning too

Loool

Mr Egbeyemi isn’t tired of life yet I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by dederocs(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
These Indian men should be checked, who are they, to feel so important...they were slaves to the British some years back.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I want to know is why the asshole of an Indian national who has been invited for questioning still unnamed?

How much worse can our inferiority complex get?

If it were a Tijani, a Mubashiru or an Ikechukwu that owned this pet; the taskforce boss would have prided himself as being on top of the situation by spilling all their personal and private details.
But it is an almighty Indian, so he must be treated with the highest civility.

Tufiakwa!!

If Indians who have the worst mouth odour and who poop severally without cleaning their yansh can be treated like royalty in Lagos...then our inferiority complex is irredeemably topnotch.

chai d way indians dey stink ehn

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Oluwavichtor(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dont worry its harmless..i personally removed the poison in its teeth..dont worry if it bites..grin
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by dagman: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
easzypeaszy:
one Buhari supporter spotted...please over to you... APC apologist save ur sister Abi Na brother...
Am not but you are free to call what you want. All I asked is for assistance. I wouldnt think of doing this but if doing it will put smiles on my baby's face, then so be it.
Thanks again.
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by LabDNA: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eteka1:
There are lions (in the wild) in Nigeria. He must have gotten it from wildlife traders.

There are strong claims that there are no more lions in Nigeria's wildlife. They have been hunted into either extinction or relocation into parts of Africa.

Some wildlife experts did an experiment sometime ago, they recorded the moaning and groaning sounds of a Buffalo in distress, mounted the loud speakers on their jeep inside Nigeria wildlife space and played it out, those sounds were supposed to attract lions and other carnivores to the location of the sound of the distressed bufallo in the dark, then with floodlights they can see the Lions and count them to give an idea of the lion population in Nigeria.

Not a single lion was detected, only hyenas and jackals were documented.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
If only my pastor whom I told the power in Daniel as at when he went into lions deen is different from the power he claim by faith in Bible can go and meet this lion to have hand shake.
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Femi316: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
LabDNA:
How did he get it into the country. Must have bribed immigrations and customs I guess.
Yes you are right....?
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not surprised. Nigeria is a zoo and a lawless country. It can only happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
See as person give buy him death put for house

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lovely pet

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
johnmba:
Agu na eche mba
ohhh boy this is the latest trend to avoid police, DSS,SSS, even army plus power holden .wen you have one at home in place of rottweiler.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
LabDNA:

There are strong claims that there are no more lions in Nigeria's wildlife. They have been hunted into either extinction or relocation into parts of Africa.

Some wildlife experts did an experiment sometime ago, they recorded the moaning and groaning sounds of a Buffalo in distress, mounted the loud speakers on their jeep inside Nigeria wildlife space and played it out, those sounds were supposed to attract lions and other carnivores to the location of the sound of the distressed bufallo in the dark, then with floodlights they can see the Lions and count them to give an idea of the lion population in Nigeria.

Not a single lion was detected, only hyenas and jackals were documented.

That's not conclusive evidence. There are lions in Yankari reserve for instance.
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
It should be cooked

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
LabDNA:

I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by dagman: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kestolove:
very un serious, u no get money but u get energy to dey 4uck abi? Jobless people na 4uck b dem work and now u hia asking for help for ur stupidity..get out jare
It's okay.
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
U can’t keep such a wild animal without a permit. Indian man testing Nigeria’s laws
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by noisy45(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ogegeodey:
sad
How people keep pets like lion, Minkey, snakes and other wild animals at home beats my imagination. Like WTF?

One rich igbo man in my area has a hyena and it is boldly written on his gate BEWARE OF HYENA

4 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by LabDNA: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eteka1:
That's not conclusive evidence. There are lions in Yankari reserve for instance.

A reserve is human controlled, it can't be said be a wild life per se. Nigeria ministry of environment could go buy lions from the serengeti in Tanzania and naturalize them in the Yankari, it's not different from Artificial insemination in human fertility science.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Runtown lion too nko?, abi is it because the owner of this one is Indian? See how a privately kept lion is looking good, in a typical naija zoo, hunger will make that lion passed as a cat.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.