Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) (91361 Views)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by nograv: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Deport him and his lion.

Such pets are illegal and I doubt Indians would let a Naija man keep a dog let alone a lion in their home country.

I will admit, I hate Indian racism towards black people, why we accomodate these people in Nigeria is beyond me angry

DEPORT AM...

4 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Eteka1:
There are lions (in the wild) in Nigeria. He must have gotten it from wildlife traders.
In the wild where?

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by bestpunterever: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2019
RichDad1:
These foreigners be flouting our laws. undecided
By seriously , that’s the same street Dangote lives o shocked
no Dangote lives at Karimu kotun, VI beside chanrai motors show room.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by FEGNO: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I want to know is why the asshole of an Indian national who has been invited for questioning still unnamed?

How much worse can our inferiority complex get?

If it were a Tijani, a Mubashiru or an Ikechukwu that owned this pet; the taskforce boss would have prided himself as being on top of the situation by spilling all their personal and private details.
But it is an almighty Indian, so he must be treated with the highest civility.

Tufiakwa!!

If Indians who have the worst mouth odour and who poop severally without cleaning their yansh can be treated like royalty in Lagos...then our inferiority complex is irredeemably topnotch.

Pally, why you dey talk like this? Did you not read that there is a Lion in the man's compound? If nah you, you go jus enter like dat? Even a 2 year old lion can do damage mbok

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2019
I swear grin grin grin
LordPhilip:

Loooool you just made me laugh so hard
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 18, 2019
johnpablo541:

Incorrect account number
goodevening. Please assist me too for Gods sa
BLUELemon:
0072053910 sterling Bank please nothing is too small. God bless
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmba:
Agu na eche mba
aswer grin grin

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Funny Nigerian police.

Has been invited for questioning.

Wetin una wan ask the man?
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Noblejay7:
How is it a crime to keep a lion as pet?
ASIDE the obvious danger it poses, all over the world you need a permit to keep exotic animals as domestic pet.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:19am On Nov 18, 2019
And you think Nigerians don't own exotic pets? It goes without saying that a country full of ritual killers will have owners of exotic pet

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:11am On Nov 18, 2019
LabDNA:
How did he get it into the country. Must have bribed immigrations and customs I guess.

What a "bombastic asking" as they say.
What do you mean by that question. So you want to let us know that your community has no forests? Abi you live on water? Abi you live only in VI and you do not know that Nigerians forests have too many lions. Abi you dey for ajebutter. You wey dem born inside sambisa forest.
Look slap yourself there before I send one ogbunigwe to close your mouth for you.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by planetx: 3:13am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I want to know is why the asshole of an Indian national who has been invited for questioning still unnamed?

If it were a Tijani, a Mubashiru or an Ikechukwu that owned this pet; the taskforce boss would have prided himself as being on top of the situation by spilling all their personal and private details.

Tufiakwa!!

If Indians who have the worst mouth odour and who poop severally without cleaning their yansh can be treated like royalty in Lagos...then our inferiority complex is irredeemably topnotch.
Nigerians regards any foreigner with light skin as oyinbo, so Indians, Lebanese and Chinese all enjoy white privilege just like the Europeans. Why if you interview them they will tell you how much they enjoy Africa and love Africa and who wouldn't enjoy a place the citizens treat you better than themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by kelmicheal: 3:14am On Nov 18, 2019
poor lion looking innocent like a good pet @2 But Dangerous @4
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by AnthonyVal: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2019
shogsman:

I don't understand, why keep a baby when you can't afford to feed it.
His problem is the drinks he will splash on the people during child dedication and probably the money to give to the man of God who does the dedication.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 3:53am On Nov 18, 2019
bestpunterever:
no Dangote lives at Karimu kotun, VI beside chanrai motors show room.
My bad. I got it mixed up. Muri is off Ligali. Thanks
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmba:
Agu na eche mba
I read this about 4am and I'm holding my mouth and bele grin grin grin. Abeg my family dey sleep o grin grin
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Cantonese:

What a "bombastic asking" as they say.
What do you mean by that question. So you want to let us know that your community has no forests? Abi you live on water? Abi you live only in VI and you do not know that Nigerians forests have too many lions. Abi you dey for ajebutter. You wey dem born inside sambisa forest.
Look slap yourself there before I send one ogbunigwe to close your mouth for you.
How would u know if he has slapped himself. Ppl just dish out instructions, they can't follow up on grin
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:09am On Nov 18, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
how much you go give am?
U think say name everybody get luck like that Londonused boyfriend for twitter. Imagine person just give person 100k because e make am laf for twitter. The same twitter wey I download o! God when

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Na crime?? what of ppl wey get pythons as pet

..& they just gave out the owners address... make dem go impound the lion na
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by kumulus(m): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2019
To think someone, prolly a Nigerian housekeeper just cleaned that space same morning lol

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by favour32(m): 4:44am On Nov 18, 2019
shogsman:

I don't understand, why keep a baby when you can't afford to feed it.
Nothing wrong if don't comment and since you cannot help.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by perpeling22(f): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa!!

You made more than sense in this your write up. Seems sense don dey locate you small small

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by favour32(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Kestolove:
very un serious, u no get money but u get energy to dey 4uck abi? Jobless people na 4uck b dem work and now u hia asking for help for ur stupidity..get out jare
Crazy nairalander!
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2019
LabDNA:
How did he get it into the country. Must have bribed immigrations and customs I guess.
we have lions in Nigeria
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Sabby1:
I wonder how much they spend feeding the lion

Anyway, this is the kind of LION my neighbours keep in Abuja
exactly in Jabi area
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by ignis: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Yeah that looks like a two year old lion ..Lions get dangerous and very powerful when they turn 4
Oga lion na lion

3 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2019
RichDad1:
These foreigners be flouting our laws. undecided

Edited

Do we even have laws or values in this country?
No one ever takes you higher than you take yourself.
No nation ever values you more than the value you place on yourself.
We don't value ourselves in this nation. I don't blame the Indian. Our problem is internal and self inflicted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.