Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

These Are The Most Comfortable Heels, According To A Podiatrist - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Are The Most Comfortable Heels, According To A Podiatrist (465 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / 10 Most Comfortable Women Dress Pants (2020) / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Most Comfortable Heels, According To A Podiatrist by Silverspaco: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
They say that beauty is pain, and in the fashion world, we often swap out the word “beauty” for “style.” Style is pain? That doesn’t sound enticing. I’m a devout trend follower and appreciator of nice things (don’t judge me), but even I can’t get behind items that are bad for my overall well-being—even the prettiest pair of stilettos

Click here for more designs

(1) (Reply)

Miss Intercontinental Nigeria Holds Auditions Across States Ahead Of Finals / Ankara And Braider Satin Hair Bonnet Available Now / 25steelboned Latex Waist Trimmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.