Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) (69532 Views)

Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Tedsart(m): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Wetin pesin no go see.
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Nostradamus: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2019
I'm always surprised how these guys do scam and collect money from some white folks despite the bad English...

How could Oyinbos be so gullible?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Solomon8144: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Nostradamus:
I'm always surprised how these guys do scam and collect money from some white folks despite the bad English...

How could Oyinbos be so gullible?
No be clear eye
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Gpkop(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by 369digital: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2019
I just believe some of these boys can be reformed, teach them new skills, and they will be useful for themselves and the nation.
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by MedicH: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Money.
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Kuruptnigga: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
"He who laughs last....." undecided
Laugh the best cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by baratech: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2019
And the Maga still fall
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by sexysage(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2019
adigun98:

I still keep wondering why people like this are still alive �

And I also wonder why brain dead imbecilic morons like you are roaming the streets . You deserve to be euthanised. I'm sure you're also a thief like these guys that have tarnished our image as a country. I've lost many opportunities online just because of my identity as a Nigerian. Once more I say may black thunder fire that your crooked destiny. Awon were.
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Adakintroy2: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2019
So how does a "photo tell the story?
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Unie30: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Legit is the only way.
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by adigun98(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
sexysage:

And I also wonder why brain dead imbecilic morons like you are roaming the streets . You deserve to be euthanised. I'm sure you're also a thief like these guys that have tarnished our image as a country. I've lost many opportunities online just because of my identity as a Nigerian. Once more I say may black thunder fire that your crooked destiny. Awon were.
You go just kee yourself bro,am chilling...
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Is it possible to be a unilorin graj and not be a cultist who did ogume.
Cos street without ogume
Na itunes card
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Christmasdon(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
what is nairaland promoting here.?
Re: Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) by Famousbabe(f): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.