Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election (40335 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
And you said you know what benefactor means? What you meant was beneficiary not benefactor. Hey, I don't want to talk about this again
Give and take,I'm correct. Check my points and he's both(benefactor and a beneficiary).
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

Give and take,I'm correct. Check my points and he's both(benefactor and a beneficiary).
Thomas, whatever

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
Thomas, whatever
Is that how u normally end your sentence? Where is full stop?
English teacher wey over sabi!
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

Is that how u normally end your sentence? Where is full stop?
English teacher wey over sabi!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin no mind me. Nice meeting u, Englishmart. I'm Daloung!
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:
grin grin grin grin grin no mind me. Nice meeting u, Englishmart. I'm Daloung!
lol, Englishmart's here. Be a good boy eh! wink

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
lol, Englishmart's here. Be a good boy eh! wink
shocked embarassed tongue undecided kiss grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by gsegun43: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
dalongjnr:

It's the choice of the grass to suffer. What can u categorically say are the lesson learned in the Democratic dispensation? Apart bastardisation of agency of government, corruption, failing standard of education, poor health index after prof. oyitayo Lambo, left the health ministry, infrastructural decay n deficits, redundant local government system which is closer to the people but been manipulated by to governors. I can go on.... But can't be confused by people who pioneers the above ills.
you are yet to answer my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.