Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election (40520 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

What would N10 billion that barawo bubu released to Yeye Bello have paid for? Salary arrears? Owed pensions? More teachers, nurses, doctors, road engineers?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Was Ago Fayose the governor of Ekiti state at that time? So, why the billions released to him if not for campaign! At least the money released to Bello followed due process and the world was in the know of why it was approved and released. it's now left for EFCC/ICPC/workers Union to tracks it's utilization.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by danot1030: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
Do you really know what benefactor means?

You again!!

Let me come and be going before you find my own error

grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
Do you really know what benefactor means?
Go and check your Cambridge university dictionary for more information. Don't ask me such question. You feels everyone is a Dundee right!.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by anonimi: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:
Was Ago Fayose the governor of Ekiti state at that time? So, why the billions released to him if not for campaign! At least the money released to Bello followed due process and the world was in the know of why it was approved and released. it's now left for EFCC/ICPC/workers Union to tracks it's utilization.

Continue to rationalise.
Enjoy your change and next level corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

Thinking that we have forgotten the drama that brought him into power abi
No be all of us dey inside the 200 million mumu headcount.

No mind am, someone with flight of ideas and confabulation like Fayose is now claiming saint. No be today man the wear trouser. I no the allow trouser wear me.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by hush15: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Former Governor Of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose whose son recently married took his twitter page to react to the outcome of Bayelsa and Kogi State Election.

He tweeted saying..

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1196098370542145536?s=19

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ayo-fayose-reacts-to-the-outcome-of-bayelsa-kogi-election/

People and their stupid comments. Instead of rebuking the open fraud called election and speak with one voice so they know that their actions is intolerable, they are attacking Fayose for saying something very serious..
The way povertywill murder some people, ebola will be child's play.

Useless human beings
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

Continue to rationalise.
Enjoy your change and next level corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Hehehehe.... Just admits u goofs. See eh,I'm not a purveyor of half truth.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by sojfarm: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2019
You can not enjoy a desire system you failed to create.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by gsegun43: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:
A benefactor of such system is now warning against that? You ate(chop) clean mouth n you don't want others to benefit from what u benefited? You guys set the wrong precedence. Now,karma is just about to screw you.
are you in support of whats happening?

WHERE 2 ELEPHANTS FIGHT...
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by MrBONE2(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2019
HenryHenry177:
He's still cumming grin

grin

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by Charly68: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2019
See Mr Righteous talking ...please ask him how he defeated Fayemi in the days of Jonathan ..
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by Eteka1(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

What would N10 billion that barawo bubu released to Yeye Bello have paid for? Salary arrears? Owed pensions? More teachers, nurses, doctors, road engineers?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Not same thing. In the case of Fayose the money was not appropriated but flown on a jet. in Bello's case, the money was appropriated as refunds for executed projects. Other States had earlier received their except Kogi.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
gsegun43:

are you in support of whats happening?

WHERE 2 ELEPHANTS FIGHT...
It's the choice of the grass to suffer. What can u categorically say are the lesson learned in the Democratic dispensation? Apart bastardisation of agency of government, corruption, failing standard of education, poor health index after prof. oyitayo Lambo, left the health ministry, infrastructural decay n deficits, redundant local government system which is closer to the people but been manipulated by to governors. I can go on.... But can't be confused by people who pioneers the above ills.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by bonnyhope: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

4 billion naira with obinakoro on a private jet. Just to uproot Fayemi. That money was enough to pay a months salary or improve facility at the federal university but was rolled out for campaign.

na u count d money abi?

u guys d just type rubbish here
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by DCmonster: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Many will be surprised and shocked to their bone marrow in 2023.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
bonnyhope:

na u count d money abi?

u guys d just type rubbish here
Go and ask EFCC. If u don't understand something, ask question or else shot up. So,u are not aware of the case or what? Which planet are u from?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by adekolaelect(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:

you are still on top all this you wha was wa stupid post .you are better port to Next Level!!!!!! Stop living in the past. grin grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by anonimi: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
you are still on top all this you wha was wa stupid post .you are better port to Next Level!!!!!! Stop living in the past. grin grin

Are you feeling lonely in the misery that is your next level or why are you desperately seeking for others to join you?
Please keep your wailing to yasef. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184139_nigria_jpeg5ee41737941fb40e6e6ef91349ef6dd1

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by 77up(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2019
Fayose himself grin who is he warning now grin

Chai democracy is always in danger when they were losing grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by Reelnah: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2019
The problem of this country is Fayo...,FFK, Renkirikiri, u can add urs.....
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
netpro:
Crying Wolf where there is none. How prepared was PDP for the election?

Fayose is still in severe pain.
Stop being hypocritical. Every sane person knows the elections were massively rigged
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by orisa37: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

If you know what evil governors are using the "Federal police" for you will never wish we have a state police that they can have absolut control of, if they can cause this level of havoc and oppression using the federal police, I dont pray for a state police sir.

For the Federal Government to appoint Police for the Constitutional State Governments will always create dual Authorities, Responsibilities and Confusion. Military Decrees and Marshall laws always centralize and put all Resources (men, materials, means and money) in the hands of the Commander. This is not good at all in a Democracy where all Humans are equal and entitled to one suffrage vote each.
I'm therefore recommending the establishment of SPSC to cater for Police, Resources and Elections Control. SPSC means State Policy Service Commission. I have written on this many times and as soon as I recharge this phone, I shall write on it again. See you soon.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

Go and check your Cambridge university dictionary for more information. Don't ask me such question. You feels everyone is a Dundee right!.
You feels indeed. You better check for the meaning of that word and stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
You feels indeed. You better check for the meaning of that word and stop fooling yourself.
I'm not the reason why ur life is the way it's. Show me something new,Johnny English that can't pass IELTS.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

I'm not the reason why ur life is the way it's. Show me something new,Johnny English that can't pass IELTS.
Good to know.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
You lack comprehension ability. Didn't he contributes to the debacle or not?
Just use ur dictionary than displaying ur Arran stupidity on a public forum. Englishmart that can't fold,is that a mart?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

You lack comprehension ability. Didn't he contributes to the debacle or not?
Just use ur dictionary than displaying ur Arran stupidity on a public forum. Englishmart that can't fold,is that a mart?
Why not just drop your phone than keep making series of terrible grammatical errors?. This isn't a case of "Nobody is above mistakes" just that it's in your unstudied nature to goof on a steady basis no be only debacle, na oracle

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by Yebosola(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
nedekid:

You mean sat GEJ actually supported the APC candidate? Hmm. Hard to imagine.

100% oh,the day GEJ's mother prayed for Lyon success at the poll,I knew Dickson and his puppet are goners.Wike(PDP money man) and GEJ never attended any of his campaign.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
Why not just drop your phone than keep making series of terrible grammatical errors?. This isn't a case of "Nobody is above mistakes" just that it's in your unstudied nature to goof on a steady basis no be only debacle, na oracle
English kill u there, mumu. Just simple English, u can't understand. "Benefactor" is the problem. What did I said, "He's a benefactor of such..." that's from my first sentence.who's a benefactor?A benefactor (from Latin bene, meaning 'good', and factor, meaning 'maker') is a person who gives some form of help to benefit a person, group or organization (the beneficiary), often gifting a monetary contribution in the form of an endowment to help a cause.(Wikipedia).Ad

Meaning of benefactor in English

benefactor
noun [ C ]
UK /ˈben.ɪ.fæk.tər/ US /ˈben.ə.fæk.tɚ/
(female also benefactress, UK/ˈben.ɪ.fæk.trəs/ US/ˈben.ə.fæk.trəs/)

someone who gives money to help an organization, society, or person
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Supporters, members & defenders
advocate apologist apparatchik Arian cadre canvasser claque cohort crony defender disciple handmaiden henchman new/fresh blood idiom partisan recruit sidekick stakeholder sympathizer yes-man(Cambridge university dictionary).
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

English kill u there, mumu. Just simple English, u can't understand. "Benefactor" is the problem. What did I said, "He's a benefactor of such..." that's from my first sentence.who's a benefactor?A benefactor (from Latin bene, meaning 'good', and factor, meaning 'maker') is a person who gives some form of help to benefit a person, group or organization (the beneficiary), often gifting a monetary contribution in the form of an endowment to help a cause.(Wikipedia).Ad

Meaning of benefactor in English

benefactor
noun [ C ]
UK /ˈben.ɪ.fæk.tər/ US /ˈben.ə.fæk.tɚ/
(female also benefactress, UK/ˈben.ɪ.fæk.trəs/ US/ˈben.ə.fæk.trəs/)

someone who gives money to help an organization, society, or person
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Supporters, members & defenders
advocate apologist apparatchik Arian cadre canvasser claque cohort crony defender disciple handmaiden henchman new/fresh blood idiom partisan recruit sidekick stakeholder sympathizer yes-man(Cambridge university dictionary).
How's Fayose a benefactor of electoral malpractice?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by dalongjnr: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
How's Fayose a benefactor of electoral malpractice?
When Obinokoro was inducing him with billions, why did he accepted it?. 2. Didn't he imposed his deputy as the governorship candidate of the PDP? During the primary election of the PDPs' presidential candidate, didn't he participated in the sharing of naira/dollars? During his reelection, why did he allowed the militarization of the election by forces that be!
Now the major problem is,thuggery, voter inducement, militarization of the election, rigging,.... Which he simply participated while on his sojourn into politics.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election by englishmart(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
dalongjnr:

When Obinokoro was inducing him with billions, why did he accepted it?. 2. Didn't he imposed his deputy as the governorship candidate of the PDP? During the primary election of the PDPs' presidential candidate, didn't he participated in the sharing of naira/dollars? During his reelection, why did he allowed the militarization of the election by forces that be!
Now the major problem is,thuggery, voter inducement, militarization of the election, rigging,.... Which he simply participated while on his sojourn into politics.
And you said you know what benefactor means? What you meant was beneficiary not benefactor. Hey, I don't want to talk about this again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As A Single Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.