Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) (41126 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Mr100Dollars: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=explosiveskull post=84141485][/quote] Why?
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Nnamebuka: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
nwamabo247:
Beautiful .Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way possible for full story see below
Is there no treatment for your condition?
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And Toke Makinwa is still searching for a husband at almost close to 40 years old.

Upon all, she no still set reach Adaeze wey don born 3.

Proof that different peniss wears off a lady.

Even Ini Edo and Toke Makinwa combined no set reach Adaeze after 3 kids

Her beauty glows effortlessly unlike those using force to be beautiful
Take Makinwa be like : "I need a boo, I want to be showing him cleavage"

Is she a teenager??
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Make and money and marry your dream girl.

I can never settle for less, I can never marry a woman out of pity, I can never marry a girl because of nonsense pressure.

I want to wake up by the side of a beautiful, loving and caring woman everyday, I want a woman that immediately i see her face a smile will just come from no where.

Not those girls with big protruding stomach full of beans and big bottle Pepsi, bad breath, artificial face, unintelligent, Zee world addict and tramadol/codeine and marijuana girls.

Yobo is a lucky man, enjoy your retirement.
Angry guy, hope you are working out too??

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mokason28:
smiley
The 1st son gat swags
I see ladies hart get destroyed by that boy very soon
me too , him go be bad boy

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

I can never settle for less, I can never marry a woman out of pity, I can never marry a girl because of nonsense pressure.

I want to wake up by the side of a beautiful, loving and caring woman everyday, I want a woman that immediately i see her face a smile will just come from no where.

Not those girls with big protruding stomach full of beans and big bottle Pepsi, bad breath, artificial face, unintelligent, Zee world addict and tramadol/codeine and marijuana girls.

I feel you ,I never understood why the Average Nigerian Man Marries Sort , especially the Nigerian girls with male voice or Muscular looking face, SMH
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by DCmonster: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And Toke Makinwa is still searching for a husband at almost close to 40 years old.

How can you be comparing a REAL WOMAN with a HOE? Adaeze is a real woman while toke is an OLOSHO. It's an insult to compare her with toke.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by mamajj17(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

My dear sometimes Life sucks, May all our Desires be fulfilled. Ask for Forgivenness dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

E be like say you don toast Toke Makinwa and Ini Edo before wey dem turn you down.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Cblessing(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chai!!!

Mr100Dollars:

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Amazing
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sweet,bt they 4 wear same sneakers na cool
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by SlimKhaycee(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
All boyz......An only one girl.

And thats d way is suppose to be..

Hian! Which one is 'All boys and only one girl' shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Matching shoe would've b dope.still kul tho
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Whyzaid(f): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
This song: who no like better thing... , have been coming to my mind since morning. Don't know why
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by deebrain(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Correct
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by munafav(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
All this celeb see person wife non of una reach am after 3 she still dey okay
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Foxie: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
nwamabo247:
Beautiful .Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way possible for full story see below
Yesterday you were Anthony, today you're Celestine. Hmmmm... May the ailment you're claiming to have be your portion forever and ever. Amen. May you forever beg for a living. Amen! Yeye dumb scammer! You're one of the reasons people can't help those in genuine need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by wany(f): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
internationalman:
so much respect for a married woman.. especially if God complements the union with children..

As an Africa man, any lady of marriageable age claiming feminism and remains single, is as useless as tissue paper

Hmmm, same with a broke married man,any broke married man that can not take care of his family is worst than an infidel,says the good old bible.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Foxie:
Yesterday you were Anthony, today you're Celestine. Hmmmm... May the ailment you're claiming to have be your portion forever and ever. Amen. May you forever beg for a living. Amen! Yeye dumb scammer! You're one of the reasons people can't help those in genuine need.
I am speechless to see this someone is trying to impersonate me I created my post on September 02 2019 , check my profile signature for confirmation
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by Foxie: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
nwamabo247:
I am speechless to see this someone is trying to impersonate me I created my post on September 02 2019 , check my profile signature for confirmation
Na so! The time you're using to solicit for help on NL why not visit media house in your locale so that they broadcast your case on air to get more help, go to your place of worship and even sell your phone and save the money you're using to buy data Oga abeg face front!!
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Foxie:
Na so! The time you're using to solicit for help on NL why not visit media house in your locale so that they broadcast your case on air to get more help, go to your place of worship and even sell your phone and save the money you're using to buy data Oga abeg face front!!
I mostly use freebasic to access this site ,i just want to see that the person is impersonating me for no cause
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) by internationalman(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
wany:

Hmmm, same with a broke married man,any broke married man that can not take care of his family is worst than an infidel,says the good old bible.
I guess you are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.