Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet (3359 Views)

Best Alternative For XAMPP For Android / Alternative To XHR Failed Visual Studio Code Error / Best Alternative To Photoshop GIMP Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2019
The Bio Digester Toilet is a new, unique, innovative, safe, and green way of managing human waste and wastewater. It poses very minimal risk to the environment and public health as waste is effectively treated by using a technology that works by providing an enclosed environment for natural process of aerobic decomposition of feces including toilet paper and degradable materials.

The Bio Digester Toilet holds loads of advantages over the conventional septic tank toilet.

The Bio Digester Toilet doesn't require much space to install.

It lasts for over 30years

No foul smell

No flies

No evacuation of feces

Suitable for any soil condition

No operating cost required.

For more info, please contact me through the contacts on my signature.

1 Share

Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning, Nigerians
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by BOFREJO(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Biodigesterexpa:
The Bio Digester Toilet is a new, unique, innovative, safe, and green way of managing human waste and wastewater. It poses very minimal risk to the environment and public health as waste is effectively treated by using a technology that works by providing an enclosed environment for natural process of aerobic decomposition of feces including toilet paper and degradable materials.

The Bio Digester Toilet holds loads of advantages over the conventional septic tank toilet.

The Bio Digester Toilet doesn't require much space to install.

It lasts for over 30years

No foul smell

No flies

No evacuation of feces

Suitable for any soil condition

No operating cost required.

For more info, please contact me through the contacts on my signature.

please sir, i wish to learn how to do this.
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
BOFREJO:

please sir, i wish to learn how to do this.
contact me, sir
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good evening
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
hello Nigerians
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Good morning
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good evening
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good evening
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2019
hello Nigerians
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by olak3: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
How much do you do it. I want to do it in ogijo
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
olak3:
How much do you do it. I want to do it in ogijo
kindly leave your contact so I reach out to you, sir. Or you check my signature for mine. Thanks, sir
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2019
hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hello
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by debaj10: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Biodigesterexpa:
kindly leave your contact so I reach out to you, sir. Or you check my signature for mine. Thanks, sir
promote ur biz thru openness.
how long
how much
materials
user guide.

otherwise guys will ignore u & ask Google.
abi, wetin b secret 4 dia?
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2019
debaj10:
how long
how much
materials
user guide.

thanks, sir
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
debaj10:
how long
how much
materials
user guide.

Bro, I have tried to be opened as possible as I can because there's nothing to be hidden here. Most of the questions you asked, had been answered.

For the duration of the toilet after installation, it lasts for 30years. After 30years, we move in to service the system by application of chemicals that will service for another 30years.

For the cost, a number of variables are considered before we arrive at a cost. Things like location, nature of land and the number of toilet. However, the cost to have a chamber installed in Lagos where we are based is, 230k for a 2units 2bedroom flat.

For the materials we use, we use normal bricks and cement to for the can construction of the chamber and fiber, tubes, rocks, basket, charcoal etc.
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2019
happy Saturday
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by veron007: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm interested. How does it work?
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
veron007:
kindly leave your WhatsApp number so I contact you or you check my contact in my signature. thanks
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
veron007:

HOW IT WORKS

It is a technology that works by providing an enclosed environment for natural process of aerobic decomposition of human waste including toilet paper and degradable materials.

The digester is constructed as a living filter where oxygen inflow into the vault allows the seeds (bacteria, fungi, macro-organisms) within to degrade solids at the top layer aerobically and liquid are filter into the lower layers before being directed out of digester through a pipe into constructed drain field or collected and treated for reuse.

The digester operates via a process called: RAB

R: rapid separation of solid from wastewater

A: aerobic decomposition of human waste

B: bio-filtration of wastewater
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2019
good morning
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
good day
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
no manhole
no evacuation of feces
no smell, flies
Re: Bio Digester Toilet Is The Best Alternative To Septic Tank Toilet by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
hello Nlanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Nigeria's First Scea ? / Lambda School X Paystack Bootcamp / Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.