Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? (3370 Views)

How To Choose The Right Web Hosting Company For Your Next Wordpress Website / Codeigniter Vs Wordpress – Make The Right Web Development Platform Selection / How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nine2ten: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for viewing this
I'll be glad to read your advice, suggestions, contributions and all.

Sorry for the long epistle.. it's for clearity

So here is my story, I'm not entirely new to programming and web development. I'm quite familiar with html, CSS, bootstrap, JavaScript, PHP etc.
But all of these was 3 years ago, I've not been practicing consistently and because of that I've forgotten the syntax and cannot write 10 lines of code without multiple errors, although I remember the concept and how things work to an extend.

So at this point, I want to put in my full energy into pursuing a career in tech.
My goal is to be equipped enough to execute a real life project and get a paying job before September 2022

I realize my lack of consistency is due to lack of a clear roadmap & goal, joining a community and also not having a mentor(I'll be glad if anyone here can be my mentor).
So I feel buying a course will help me overcome those obstacle and my plan is to buy this Udemy course before Friday https://www.udemy.com/share/101W9C3@ZpqOBXdp3IoFZe4mXWYz1FUk6e7LtuGaKgirJBL1s4MijJrB-Rd4NChT8LCLyxiH0w==/

I also apply to join altschoolafrica but the class will start April 2022 and I can't wait for 4 months, that'll be a waste of time.

Also I'm a 300 level computer engineering student and we do some programming in class too (basic python, and c) but y'all know how school dey. It won't be enough to do any real life project

So with the long story I write above, do you think that course will do any good?
Is there any better option you can suggest?
Is there any advice you can give to this small boy that can help him in his journey?

I won't mind, infact I will be glad to reach out to someone with experience in the field to mentor me, please.
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Imoleholuuu(f): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nine2ten:
Thanks for viewing this
I'll be glad to read your advice, suggestions, contributions and all.

Sorry for the long epistle.. it's for clearity

So here is my story, I'm not entirely new to programming and web development. I'm quite familiar with html, CSS, bootstrap, JavaScript, PHP etc.
But all of these was 3 years ago, I've not been practicing consistently and because of that I've forgotten the syntax and cannot write 10 lines of code without multiple errors, although I remember the concept and how things work to an extend.

So at this point, I want to put in my full energy into pursuing a career in tech.
My goal is to be equipped enough to execute a real life project and get a paying job before September 2022

I realize my lack of consistency is due to lack of a clear roadmap & goal, joining a community and also not having a mentor(I'll be glad if anyone here can be my mentor).
So I feel buying a course will help me overcome those obstacle and my plan is to buy this Udemy course before Friday https://www.udemy.com/share/101W9C3@ZpqOBXdp3IoFZe4mXWYz1FUk6e7LtuGaKgirJBL1s4MijJrB-Rd4NChT8LCLyxiH0w==/

I also apply to join altschoolafrica but the class will start April 2022 and I can't wait for 4 months, that'll be a waste of time.

Also I'm a 300 level computer engineering student and we do some programming in class too (basic python, and c) but y'all know how school dey. It won't be enough to do any real life project

So with the long story I write above, do you think that course will do any good?
Is there any better option you can suggest?
Is there any advice you can give to this small boy that can help him in his journey?

I won't mind, infact I will be glad to reach out to someone with experience in the field to mentor me, please.
I'm not an expert yet o. I have a course I can give you. It's really good. Don't buy that yet.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
That course is outdated.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Learn through reading.

Videos are distracting and take more time.

Read Nigga, Read! Read!!

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by LikeAking: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

I'm not an expert yet o. I have a course I can give you. It's really good. Don't buy that yet.

Nice of you.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Toshmoney(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Chat me up on WhatsApp I’d glad to be your mentor.
I’ve trained over 25 students on complete web development. +23481 03 8568 46
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nine2ten: 3:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

okay, thanks for your input.
What does the course covers and How can I get them?
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nine2ten: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Toshmoney:

Thank you, I'll do that
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nine2ten: 3:41am On Dec 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
That course is outdated.
Oops
It seems the guy made some update and it looks like the course is still having an active community on discord and Facebook.

But I don't know much sha, thanks for the input. I appreciate.
if you don't mind, Can you suggest preferable option for me please

Modified
Went through your previous posts and I must say there's a lot of motivation and information in there (including the crazy one's in the romance section lol grin, cos I fit relate)
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Excel70: 4:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Hi can I also get the course
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nine2ten: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nine2ten: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2021
wink
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Imoleholuuu(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Nine2ten:

okay, thanks for your input.
What does the course covers and How can I get them?
Complete Web development course by Angela Yu. You can search for it and see how good the course is

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Imoleholuuu(f): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Excel70:

Hi can I also get the course
Yes sure
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Good morning. I’m interested in the course.
Is it Angela Yu’s course?
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Excel70: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Yes sure
How can I reach you and get it
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Imoleholuuu(f): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Rgade:

Good morning. I’m interested in the course.
Is it Angela Yu’s course?
Yes. The complete web development course
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Great. Please how can I get it?
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Imoleholuuu(f): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rgade:

Great. Please how can I get it?
Drop your whatsapp or email address
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Ajibade123(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

free??
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Imoleholuuu(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rgade:

Got it. You can delete

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Luckydonalds(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Can u please send to me too?
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by holuwharsheun4: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

Please can you help me with it too.
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Additives(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2021

Please kindly help with the course too!
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Excel70: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Imoleholuuu:

0901 nine two eight six two two eight
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by obligee: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Pls i need it too...watsup 09037952907
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Hardeywale05(m): 3:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

pls,I need the course as well sir. Thanks in the anticipation. 09023678738
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Laryfrosh: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

Please can I also get this course?
My email is ugwuhilary017atgmail.com
Thanks
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by ugonology(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Please, will love to have this course
emesiobie@gmail.com
Thank you sir
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by ugonology(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

Please, will love to have this course
emesiobie@gmail.com
Thank you sir
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by akaahs(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Toshmoney:
I won't mind to be one too sir, video watching isn't being helpful that much, looking for a real class

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biometric Data Capture Application / Home Page Logout On Page Refresh / A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.