Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu (8808 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew / Video Of Sheila Getting Intimate With Nhlanhla At #bbahotshots [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by nxchanger: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2010
Since he emerged the winner in the last edition of the Big Brother Africa, BBA All Stars edition, which is the biggest reality TV show in Africa, Nigerian-born Uti Nwachukwu has, at different times, played down on his supposed relationship with another housemate in the BBA house, Kenyan-born Sheila Kwamboka.

Although he admitted that he couldn’t show his emotions on the screen, he said he liked Sheila, a broadcaster, who was adjudged one of the prettiest girls in the house.

However, while he was on a radio programme on Saturday, November 13, Nwachukwu, a singer, model and entertainer, shocked his fans when he said he might propose to Sheila when he sees her. According to him, Sheila and Hannington would be flying into the country for his father’s burial later this month.

He admitted to being in touch with Sheila, saying, “I just finished talking to her before I entered the studio now.”

It will be recalled that Uti said he had no relationship before he went into the House because his ex-girlfriend broke up with him because she was feeling too unsure, despite his reassuring words.

The news will, however, interest most of his fans that have been waiting to hear some news about his love life.

But since his public declaration, many have been wondering if his family will accept Sheila who, despite her good nature and friendly attitude, is a self-confessed bi-sexual.

So, how will Uti’s family members accept the beautiful broadcaster? This and many other questions will definitely find answers when Sheila arrives the country and if Uti, like Kevin, also a past winner, will take the bold step to propose to Sheila.

SEE Sheila Photos

http://.com/i-may-propose-to-sheila-%e2%80%94uti-nwachukwu/
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by googles: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2010
angry angry angry angry

Sheila ko paloma nee  angry

he wants to worry die abi ? if shez with a man wahala, if shez with a woman double wahala

you cant even be sure who your girlfriend's friends or lovers are. . shior
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by semid4lyfe(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry angry

Sheila ko paloma nee  angry

he wants to worry die abi ? if shez with a man wahala, if shez with a woman double wahala

you cant even be sure who your girlfriend's friends or lovers are. . shior

You dey mind am? The guy go just show house one day and see im wife dey do another babe on top dem matrimonial bed.
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by googles: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
semid4lyfe:

You dey mind am? The guy go just show house one day and see im wife dey do another babe on top dem matrimonial bed.

I tire o. . . one day she will say baby am cheating on yuh, Uti will go "whoz the guy"

and she will open her mouth to say "err no baby its a chic dis time around". . warraheck angry
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by favouredjb(f): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
I agree with both of you

He needs a rethink
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by iselectolga: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2013
SCAMMED / DEFRAUD OF $630 USD BY N-XCHANGER (ADEOYE AYOOLA)

Am here to complain of PerfectMoney Authorized exchanger called N-xchanger defrauded me of $630 USD, i place order to sell perfectmoney on the 27/10/2013 to N-xchanger. After all transaction done, he requested for prove of my ID with my full face capture, which i did and sent to him.

He refuse to Credit my Naira Account and never refund back my dollars to my PM Account. When i called, he never answered my phone calls.

Attached is the prove of my transaction with N-xchanger and also below is the details of PM i transfered to him.
Sent Payment: 630.00 USD to account U5703654 from U4721315. Batch: 38920420.

Photo Prove link : http://nxchangertransactionsphoto.imgur.com/all/

He close the ticket i use in contacting him for my Order without paying me or refunding me back my dollars (PM).
http://n-xchanger.com.ng Own by Adeoye Ayoola Defraud / Scam me of $630USD through Perfect Money.

Adeoye Ayoola should prove me wrong if this is not correct!!!
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by Chanchit: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
What are you guys saying..? Do u guys think Uti does not knw what he's saying..? Uti himself is gay, I just hope he's also bisexual. He knws what he's perfectly well.
Re: I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
A 3-year old topic? undecided

I was never here.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – Woske / Check Out Davido's New Gold Slippers / Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.