Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process (16640 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2019
ecclize:

no matter how massively any political party riggs... i belief if majority of the people let say 80% stood their ground without compromise their choice will prevail...
but no we prefer to enjoy all the dividends on election day by eating akara plus small change only to complain for 4 years...
The masses are the problem
I don't pity the poor again

If rochas son in law had won IMO state would never have given anyone in my village one kobo this Xmas ......we need to straighten this people up ..u can't sale your vote and come n disturb me for 4 years
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by abbasajao(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
When you considered the criteria for standard election, every elections in Nigeria have been below standard except 2015. I give it to Jonathan.
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by oyatz(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Kogi State is NOT part of Southwest and Yahaya Bello is not a Yoruba man but your hatred for the Southwest will still cause you to be bashing the Southwest over an election that took place in Kogi State.

Nothing concern South West in this matter sir.

mrvitalis:

Thats all that matters to you party ...I have never seen a more selfish region than south west ....all u want is APC to win so it can be easier for u to be presidents ,u don't care the process n how bad governors are re elected
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by LOGOBELT: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2019
But its over now na

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Holak: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2019
allthingsgood:

You are just making worthless emotional statements. Wetin concern me with east perpetual loss. The more u hate buhari the more apc wins, and the more u lose cheesy tongue

You continue to miss the point. Your only happiness is that APC is winning for Buhari, so you are happy about that, the cost of that winning does not matter at all. Buhari is your hero and even if 20 people die to secure victory for APC and Buhari, you are at peace with that. Good of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by thundafire: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Okay,

Corrections will be done in 2024.

For now, PDP is a goner in Bayelsa and Kogi
PDP still holds sway in Bayelsa PDP JUST WENT TO drink water to teach Dickson a lesson
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by alfonso36(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2019
SoNature:
Every observer is condemning this election.

Terrible things must have happened

Much more than terrible things happened, Gun shots was like music, they had agents in each polling unit giving them information to come snatch ballot box when ever They see PDP was leading. it was that bad,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Okay,

Keep celebrating bad things
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by allthingsgood: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Holak:

You continue to miss the point. Your only happiness is that APC is winning for Buhari, so you are happy about that, the cost of that winning does not matter at all. Buhari is your hero and even if 20 people die to secure victory for APC and Buhari, you are at peace with that. Good of you.

Again, unfounded emotional statements. If it was ur party pdp winning u won't utter this trash
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Thegoodone13(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2019
If the case go to court, it is the same NBA member will be the judge and they will still say its the best election
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by yesloaded: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Thats all that matters to you party ...I have never seen a more selfish region than south west ....all u want is APC to win so it can be easier for u to be presidents ,u don't care the process n how bad governors are re elected
Use your head at least for once!

You know little to nothing about Nigeria politics otherwise you won't spew such gibberish

How could you arrive at such childish conclusion?
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by LollipopCandy(f): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
abeg comot here jo, we dey talk of erection you dey here dey talk about yeye thing, without good erection person fit burn childrens?without childrens person fit buy educational android tablets? No let me vex with you o

Even when you start having children(that's if you will ever have any), you still won't be able to afford the tablets. When I make my adverts online, I don't do it for paupers smiley

#peace
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
LollipopCandy:

Even when you start having children(that's if you will ever have any), you still won't be able to afford the tablets. When I make my adverts online, I don't do it for paupers smiley

#peace
abeg comot here jo, we dey talk of erection you dey here dey talk about yeye thing, without good erection person fit burn childrens?without childrens person fit buy educational android tablets? No let me vex with you o
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Kennyfancy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Okay,

Imagine how Your Children will Feel when they Realize how thier Dad Think
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by LollipopCandy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Stale
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Staro: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sad
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by brainbox80: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
THESE LAWYERS ARE REAL ATTENTION SEEKERS, ABSOLUTELY. BUNCH OF UNSERIOUS LAWYERS THAT WILL STILL DEFEND THE RESULTS THEY ARE NOW CONDEMING. I PITY 'NAIRA'
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by surgical: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
allthingsgood:

Same thing with east that want apc to lose just because they hate buhari. At least west have things to show for it, but east are perpetual losers
why should any reasonable person love buhari,is it because he is the president or what
He is impacting negatively on people,adding nothing to anyone's life ,
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by allthingsgood: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
surgical:
why should any reasonable person love buhari,is it because he is the president or what

Speak for yourself
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Enemyofpeace: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
LollipopCandy:

Stale
Re: NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2019
surgical:
Real talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC / Senate Panel Uncovers Missing $3.3bn In Foreign Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.