Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work (38061 Views)

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by DMerciful(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
I think they are trying to turn the tide where some so called religious people limit sex in marriages to once in a month or more causing marital strife. At least 3 times a week is recommended
pocohantas:
Hmm,

What is it with pastors and being more vocal about sex these days.

Looks like the people of God have been complaining bitterly in their individual meetings.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Lovelife433(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
me self talk am say sex good especialy when u are about to cum, yooooomy it will be sa if u are in third heaven.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by sammysmiles(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fadomero:
On point sir sex sweet pass Igbo claro I swear I won bang

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by SuperStarBabe(f): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
He spoke the truth.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by AngelicBeing: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
Hmm,

Looks like the people of God have been complaining bitterly in their individual meetings.
Hian, tell me more shocked
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by favour32(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
So many that dived raw are receiving their wages as some have pass through the black hole.
Rvt boku if u like na free sef.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Benyork4(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
That's just the fact, every other thing are secondary to this. My wife is my friend. One other thing he can as well add is to listen to her. Women can use 40 min to explain unnecessary things, just listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by onadana: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

Na something go kill man las las...wink

Diving in RAW is heavenly. grin

Bro,I hope you are just kidding.Its not worth it a minute of pleasure,and end up living a mortgage live all because of pleasure.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by NuclearReactor: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
Hmm,

You ehnn cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Legendguru: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Slimsly100(f): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
The way this OP laid emphasis on sex I almost thought that was the only thing he wrote until I read his write up.
People sef!
Be trying to mislead sombori anyhow undecided
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Aboks(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrs

Sex is good and sweet only without condom

The warmness of the inside of vagina is second to non
Not to talk of how it wet the dick with different liquids. Both sticky, foaming and watery liquid
With condom it becomes absolute rubbish

Wetin you take
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Emeka71(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Hmm,

Is sweet.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work by Kindness218: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2021
All the way from 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.