Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello (27767 Views)

2023: Super Eagles Legends, Cordinators Congratulate Yahaya Bello On Appointment / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Wickedfacts: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol I don't live in Igbo land oga u are the one who needs to visit abia

I've been to all the 5 SE states, I've been to the entire SW, I've been to some SS states.

I can confidently tell you that Abia is the worst.

Go to Faulks Road, Umungasi, Aba-Owerri Road, Abayi, Tonimas.

Go to Aba PH Road. Worse than a shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Ikpeazu is better than Dapo Abiodun, Fayemi, Tambuwal?

Now, I understand how you think.

The day you manage to leave Igboland, you would come back and delete this nonsense.
You mean fayemi that has not commissioned a project ? Or dapo that has not done shit ?

Have u ever been to umuahia before ? Or the main aba not arariara ?
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by mrvitalis(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I've been to all the 5 SE states, I've been to the entire SW, I've been to some SS states.

I can confidently tell you that Abia is the worst.
Where in abia did u go ...80% of the bad road in abia are federal roads ...ariara is a market and thats where most of you visit ...u want to tell me Oshogbo is better than umuahia same osun I served ?
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Wickedfacts: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

You mean fayemi that has not commissioned a project ? Or dapo that has not done shit ?

Have u ever been to umuahia before ? Or the main aba not arariara ?

Dapo hasn't done anything?

If not that you want to disgrace Ikpeazu, you're comparing his achievements in 6 years to someone who just got in 5 months ago.

See, don't defend Ikpeazu. Stanley Nwabia did more than you are doing. When he needed Ikpeazu, did they answer him?

Use your tongue to count your teeth. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Wickedfacts: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Where in abia did u go ...80% of the bad road in abia are federal roads ...ariara is a market and thats where most of you visit ...u want to tell me Oshogbo is better than umuahia same osun I served ?

Not only 80%, it is 100%.
Is it only Abia that has federal roads in this country? Why is the whole place fuxked up?

Look at refuse collection. It is federal government that should pack refuse too.

Payment of salaries and pensions, if is FG that is owning Abia state workers.

Keep deceiving yourself. Na una dey suffer am, แบน no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Cheesedboy: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2019
This is the worst election in kogi state as far as I'm concerned.. the masses proved that this man called bello is totally incompetent and has failed his people.. but because he and his cohorts are power drunk, they think rigging will save them.. God is not dead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by SalamRushdie: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Jaapu:

Your life will be 20 times worse than what it currently is too. grin grin

That can never happen In Jesus Name ..meanwhile Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Rule 2 has been breached
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Hamid7(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Evidence1000:
Definitely! It's very obvious that the election was heavily rigged to favor Yahaya Bello but not congratulating him doesn't change the fact that he still remains governor.
And congratulating him is tantamount to saying the election was free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Stillthebest: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
chinavs9ja:
There is no doubt, the problem of Nigeria is not from the politicians but the masses. Not just the masses, the poor, fools, and idiots. A large number of idiots can bring in the wrong leaders into power. It is time to open the eye of the masses for them to wake from their foolishness. Our religious leaders should help with this! Idiots and foolish men will not make the country to move forward!

Check my signature if you believe my ministry

It shall be well with you. So many foolish people in this country. So many clueless youths.

How can Yahaya win an election again even with 1billion rigging.
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Not only 80%, it is 100%.
Is it only Abia that has federal roads in this country? Why is the whole place fuxked up?

Look at refuse collection. It is federal government that should pack refuse too.

Payment of salaries and pensions, if is FG that is owning Abia state workers.

Keep deceiving yourself. Na una dey suffer am, แบน no concern me.
Answer the question ...the refuse is just road divide between Federal road salary is only MDA and local government workers ...

Where did u go in abia u have shifted the goal post
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Kpoikpoi: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by FakeManna: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Mike ozekhome and other lawyer's food don ready

them go chop this one pass suya

[/s]
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Dapo hasn't done anything?

If not that you want to disgrace Ikpeazu, you're comparing his achievements in 6 years to someone who just got in 5 months ago.

See, don't defend Ikpeazu. Stanley Nwabia did more than you are doing. When he needed Ikpeazu, did they answer him?

Use your tongue to count your teeth. Be wise.
Oga I would never depend on anyone not to talk about politicians ...made my money myself I'm from IMO ...my brother is the governor if after 4 years he fails I would vote against him

Ikpeazu is bad very very bad but not the worst in nigeria but obviously worst in south east

Where did u go in abia that osun is better than
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by chinavs9ja(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Stillthebest:

It shall be well with you. So many foolish people in this country. So many clueless youths.

How can Yahaya win an election again even with 1billion rigging.
Amen sir
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Kpoikpoi: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Actually, I think what will make you a stupid man is if you go to court because we all know that you will lose just like Atiku.
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Leeprince: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2019
True talk
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by olutop(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
who needs his audio congratulations abeg swerve to the other side joo and to GYB this is a second chance given to you repair your tarnished image and that of the youths you represent please and please do well in this your second coming to boost the #nottooyoungtorun movement
Who gave him second chance, abbi he tyrannically gave himself, that man is Evil.....I pity the people of Kogi, no sensible human will support him unless you are getting money from him.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by dante0147: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Evidence1000:
Definitely! It's very obvious that the election was heavily rigged to favor Yahaya Bello but not congratulating him doesn't change the fact that he still remains governor.

Congratulate him when he is still going to court ! And bello will use the congratulation message as a propaganda !
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Daniel76: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
See this wada how his talking he don't even have the charisma of a governor talking like an slowpoke oga sit one side even senator he can't contest and win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Wendybrown(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Iamgrey5:
List the fifteen

Do you know Fayemi's administration?
Have you ever been to Ekiti or Osun state?

The exact question I wanted asking him
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by edoairways: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2019
danot1030:

Heavily rigged when pdp lose.

When will you people quit being petty. In an election someone must lose for another person to win, it's very childish when pdp claims rigging when they lose and election and when you asked them to go to tribunal they begin to scream inec server when they lose their they go to the supreme Court and begin to say their opponent is not qualify without providing valid proofs and when court throw that out they claim Buhari has bought the court.
What is this one saying? . Probably injustice will hit you soonest for you to feel the pain. Bayelsa was better off because the votes of the masses count not Kogi
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by mykaki: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers, lets make it more today , Just call or whatsapp me .
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by dallyemmy: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2019
It is a shame!
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by FynGuy(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2019
How can someone be this wicked, Bello that Kogites rejected to the extent that he had to bring El Rufai and Aisha to openly beg that he is a failure.
This same Bello has forced himself on the people again for another 4 years of anguish. The civil servants in that state should revolt jare.

Democracy is indeed a nonexistent word in Nigeria
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by danot1030: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2019
edoairways:

What is this one saying? . Probably injustice will hit you soonest for you to feel the pain. Bayelsa was better off because the votes of the masses count not Kogi

PDP has a book of songs where all their supporters are thought to sing the song of lamentations whenever they lose election and sing victory for democracy when they win.

Feel free bro and sing your song, it's lamentation time, sing on.
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by akdjr(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2019
I said it in 2003 2007& 2011 general election that the bad precedent PDP set will go a long way in our electoral process. Just look at where we are now as the most populated black country in the world. Why will you rig election to represent your people? Why must you enforce yourself on the people?.

In my own understanding, a representative is someone chosen by group of people to act or speak on their behalf. But sadly, our politicians don't always want the people to choose them rather they enforce themselves on the people through manipulation of the process. I am yet to see any political office holder who stand to represent the interest of the people he/she is meant to represent.
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Merit123(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2019
That one nah your own palava o shocked

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by kizyalex10(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
chinavs9ja:
There is no doubt, the problem of Nigeria is not from the politicians but the masses. Not just the masses, the poor, fools, and idiots. A large number of idiots can bring in the wrong leaders into power. It is time to open the eye of the masses for them to wake from their foolishness. Our religious leaders should help with this! Idiots and foolish men will not make the country to move forward!

Check my signature if you believe my ministry
and u think the smart leaders re stupid to make naija d poverty capital of the whole world where few are very rich nd d rest poor.and they intend to keep it so because thats how they achieve their evil gender.once everybody is working and can take care of himself.then election will be on merit and no bribe can work.cos no man is hungry.
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
who needs his audio congratulations abeg swerve to the other side joo and to GYB this is a second chance given to you repair your tarnished image and that of the youths you represent please and please do well in this your second coming to boost the #nottooyoungtorun movement

Good one. Not everyone is opportuned to get a second chance to correct their mistakes
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by SirBunky85(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Owaincouncil:
Why will you congratulate him. Na by force.
I pitty kogi workers. They will suffer this four years for making the iddiot to beg and bribe them before he won.
hope u also pity abia workers who reelected ikpeazu ?

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by SirBunky85(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Hope you are paid for this blind fellowship

A sensible human want bello to win kogi chai people like you are the problem we have in nigeira
u are sensible by supporting ikpeazu abia?hypocrisy full una body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.