Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 (37732 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
when will ur messi win even a plastic cup for his country?
When he get injured in the final and has Eder to win the trophy for him!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Joedoyle(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
The living international and active GOAT in this era. If you think Messi will break the record he is about to set, you'll probably wait for ten years for it. Who knows what will happen in the next world cup, Messi might even end up scoring just one goal again. If Ronaldo dare say he want to do something, believe him, he'll surely do it. Even if Messi wins the Balon d'or this year, he will be surprise to what Ronaldo will do this season to accommodate the award. Ronaldo don't joke when he plays for his nation that's why he cared less for Juventus at the season beginning so he could qualify his team. Now, watch him play for Juventus and you'll see a different Ronaldo.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
As long as teams made up of uber drivers, plumbers, accountants, security guards dey. He will. Luxembourg, moldova, andorra, estonia them
You mean this??

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
akinsto4ever:
fools..ororo is the highest goal scorerr in champions league history...I guess he play against farmers and uber drivers in champions league too.haters oshi
Madrid teammates effect!!!
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
NORSYK:

Nothing like turning to minor because of Messi, it has always been a minor trophy.
If the so called Messi is an exceptional footballer as you are trying to portrait him, he should have at least win an ordinary Copa America which is the easiest trophy to win
Easiest?? A trophy that Maradona did not win throughout his career despite having good teammates and supposed weaker opponents in the continent??

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Reference:

Well south america has weaklings too like Venezuela, Bolivia and Peru. Africa has South Sudan, Mauritania and Seychelles, Asia has the Phillipines, Hing Kong and India.

Everyone has the opportunity to shine. There are no excuses. Before the Nations league Europe had the least number of international tournaments because clubs resisted them while the Copa America was once every two years like our Nations Cup.

South American players have had every opportunity to excel and enough matches and tournammets to post goals.

Why they donot feature well in international soccer stats is often due to lack of patriotism, an adverse desire for monetary gains and professional inconsistency over extended periods. Very few of them have caps in the three figures thoughtless of goals.

100 goals against no matter who is a very big deal in national team soccer. It speaks of deep patriotism and a high level of professional comittment over decades, over several coaches and tournaments. It is not easy at all.

If Nigeria had a player scoring 100 goals for the Eagles that would be equivalent to 2 or 3 more Nations Cup trophies and probably a world cup semi-final.

It is that outstanding.
Peru is better than any African national team now!!

You are calling Peru weakling??

Compare your examples with these teams below:

Check their ranking and compare..

Osimehn will score 5 past Lithuania!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by sulasa07(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
I must say

Cr7 is very unlucky

Every records he is going to break and set with hard work
Messi is going to break and reset them with ease
In case you don't know,Messi has around 60+ international goals and he cant cant up in the next years.So tell me who's breaking the record btw Ronaldo and Messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by ednut1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
eni4real:
You mean this??
hahahaha
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by AZeD1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
Olympics? With the few teams that participate ? Do they have round of 16?
You said Messi should win a plastic cup and he has done that. Why are you changing goal post?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Realist1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
EzeAmusu:
Nonsense and ronaldo shrink balls.

Jeeez this dude's blokos can make anyone lose his apetite for a week. shocked
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Korllami007 post=84144610][/quote] Why do you hate the FIFA best player in the world??
Is it because, Ronaldo is the 3rd best player in the world??
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Olympics is a non-FIFA tournament.
Who is the FIFA best player in the world right now??

Who is the 3rd best player in the world??

You can check the last Monday cool

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by lowaist101: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
HE CAN DO IT
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Adetee17(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Timmy301:
How many penalty they there fess grin
just 11

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Playstation1: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
NORSYK:
CR7 the greatest of all time.... The best player ever to play the beautiful game called football

u sure say ur village people nor dey control ur brain so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by MoIbrahim: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Timmy301:
How many penalty they there fess grin

Get ur calculator, let's calculate it
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Joshmuch: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
As long as teams made up of uber drivers, plumbers, accountants, security guards dey. He will. Luxembourg, moldova, andorra, estonia them
conductos, waiters, truck drivers, electrician team are also im South America, let Messi try replicate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Chingykay77(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
I must say

Cr7 is very unlucky

Every records he is going to break and set with hard work
Messi is going to break and reset them with ease
I love that ......but bro when talking about scoring goals this guy is the best both in club and country
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yes again Luxembourg,San Marino,Malta, Gibraltar,leceistein, Kazakhstan etc while Lukaku who has poor first touch and plays football like someone wearing Timberland is outscoring him in Serie A.... Nonsense!!!
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Chingykay77(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
tfash96:
Continue breaking goal records and Messi should continue winning Ballon d'or ọmọ ase

Let's see whose record upcoming players will like to break

Abi na you be omo ase .........shey CR7 never win Ballon d'or bfr ni cos i no understand
if you say messi get ballon d'or pass am then CR7 get UCL pass messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by jayjay2609: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
yagi:
a picture is worth a thousand word

Messi himself said he would swap all his club trophies just to win an international trophy,, and here you are bringing this rubbish here...

Arsenal have not won any major trophy apart from the FA cup for more than 10 years now.. But they always win the emirates cup during the pre season..
Now tell me,, would you call the emirates cup a recognised trophy?

Messi is a great player,no doubt, but he does not have an international trophy, simple..

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by SincereBigot: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
it took you at least 50 minutes to reply me yet you could not show me MR NEW CHALLENGE best player award at international level

i just showed you that it was a friendly match.. dont hype it sir

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by SincereBigot: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
eni4real:
as an Handicap from the bench??
exactly what i mean when i say messi should win a cup for his country.. even as a handicap as you claim

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by jayjay2609: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
tfash96:
Continue breaking goal records and Messi should continue winning Ballon d'or ọmọ ase

Let's see whose record upcoming players will like to break

Ronaldo has 5 balon d'or.. Messi has 5 balon d'or.. So what the Bleep are you talking about??

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by NORSYK(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
eni4real:
Easiest?? A trophy that Maradona did not win throughout his career despite having good teammates and supposed weaker opponents in the continent??

If Chile could win it back to back with unknown players, what stops almighty Messi from winning if he's that great

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by SincereBigot: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
AZeD1:

You said Messi should win a plastic cup and he has done that. Why are you changing goal post?
olympic na cup? grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Anny505(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
yagi:
a picture is worth a thousand word

You were saying cheesy

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by NORSYK(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
eni4real:

If Chile could win it back to back with unknown players, what stops almighty Messi from winning if he's that great.

Talking about Maradona not winning Copa America, at least he won world cup, but the so called Messi is neither here or there

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by NORSYK(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Playstation1:

u sure say ur village people nor dey control ur brain so

Do you know the game called football?
Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by MJBOLT: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
i asked you to show me MR NEW CHALLENGE best player award at international level and you are shifting posts.

Are you not the guy that called the Olympic Games a minor event?i dont have time to engage noobs in discussion

SincereBigot:
i just showed you that it was a friendly match.. dont hype it sir

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Lawrencestix(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
And Argentina

Somebody could not score a movie director from a spot kick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 by Lawrencestix(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
SincereBigot:
mtn no vex.. but tell ur goat to win a cup for his country
������� my belle o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.