Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

"God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" (293 Views)

This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone / Late Pastor TB Joshua To Be Buried On July 9 / Liberian News: Pastor TB Joshua To Influence Outcome Of Presidential Election!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Joshua 1

1 After the death of the Lord’s servant Moses, the Lord said to Moses’ helper, Joshua the son of Nun, 2 “My servant Moses is dead. So you and all these people get up and cross the Jordan River to the land I am giving to the people of Israel. 3 I have given you every place where the bottom of your foot steps, as I promised Moses. 4 Your land will be from the desert and from Lebanon as far as the big Euphrates River. It will be all the land of the Hittites to the Great Sea on the west. 5 No man will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. I will be with you just as I have been with Moses. I will be faithful to you and will not leave you alone. 6 Be strong and have strength of heart. For you will bring the people in to take this land which I promised to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and have much strength of heart. Be careful to obey all the Law which My servant Moses told you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left. Then all will go well with you everywhere you go. 8 This book of the Law must not leave your mouth. Think about it day and night, so you may be careful to do all that is written in it. Then all will go well with you. You will receive many good things. 9 Have I not told you? Be strong and have strength of heart! Do not be afraid or lose faith. For the Lord your God is with you anywhere you go.”
Re: "God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" by sulasa07(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2019
ProfToluTilori:
Joshua 1

1 After the death of the Lord’s servant Moses, the Lord said to Moses’ helper, Joshua the son of Nun, 2 “My servant Moses is dead. So you and all these people get up and cross the Jordan River to the land I am giving to the people of Israel. 3 I have given you every place where the bottom of your foot steps, as I promised Moses. 4 Your land will be from the desert and from Lebanon as far as the big Euphrates River. It will be all the land of the Hittites to the Great Sea on the west. 5 No man will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. I will be with you just as I have been with Moses. I will be faithful to you and will not leave you alone. 6 Be strong and have strength of heart. For you will bring the people in to take this land which I promised to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and have much strength of heart. Be careful to obey all the Law which My servant Moses told you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left. Then all will go well with you everywhere you go. 8 This book of the Law must not leave your mouth. Think about it day and night, so you may be careful to do all that is written in it. Then all will go well with you. You will receive many good things. 9 Have I not told you? Be strong and have strength of heart! Do not be afraid or lose faith. For the Lord your God is with you anywhere you go.”
Christians will tell you its okay that its from their god,so its nothing wrong but if its not from their god,its pure evil.They are full of hypocrisy and double standards.

1 Like

Re: "God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" by TVSA: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
sulasa07:

Christians will tell you its okay that its from their god,so its nothing wrong but if its not from their god,its pure evil.They are full of hypocrisy and double standards.
Grabbing other people's land and killing them is okay as long as it's god that commanded it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" by sulasa07(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019
TVSA:

Grabbing other people's land and killing them is okay as long as it's god that commanded it. grin grin grin
Christians see it as okay.
Re: "God Tells Joshua To Go And Take The Land" by LordReed(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
TVSA:

Plus Jehovah was punishing them for sacrificing babies therefore they deserved it.

What a load of bull.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make New Eyes For Those Born Without One (Holy Spirit Integral) - Jesus / Divorce And Re-marrying: Is It Of God? / To those who think they will eventually rule the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.