Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing (62859 Views)

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by LOGOBELT: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Oya come defend yourself Mr Davido

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by thorpido(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
Dem talk say him na cult boy.
He dey shak am.

Money can settle a lot of things especially in Nigeria but when vengeance comes,even the rich bow to it.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Kai. Na so Chioma take enter one chance with this man child?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Americanboy35: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Oblongata:
Am I the only one that didn’t see anything?
No be only u o my brother

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by slaypapa: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2019
That is how a typical Afonja behaves. Broke a bottle on another and when it comes to real fight no single power. Sighs..

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2019
A country that works is a country that nobody is above the law. That said I hope Davido didn’t do it
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Heffalump(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Foolish and stupid people carry their mess everywhere they go.
You spoiled your country now you want to do same to another country where the people chose civilisation and development ahead of thuggery undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by KIDfurniture(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2019
His case is still ok..a damn cultist and a damn rich one. Some cultist with zero balance re so proud.
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Nor be Davido again... How many atrocities have his father's dough been covering up since time immemorial...

If we do a thorough forensic check through that young man's proclivities, at least one murder or attempted murder will be among the hidden figures. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by ninodaniel(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2019
like for. OBO share for buubuu
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by ctleurocollege: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Davido said his son will do 10,000 times of what he has done. E no know say na curse e de place on the boy head
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by FakeManna: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

After Introduction/engagement/or marriage a man start recieving blessing or curse from the Gods depending on who you allow into your life

[/s]
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by mukthar2000(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2019
the Corps should hold him their for the main tine to tech him sence for always arrasing peoples in is show, Thank God I can't go that childish boy show.
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Slimdada(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
DAVIDO IS NOT A REAL GEE❌

This guy lives and would die for social media
He never suffered he had it all roses growing up that's why he doesn't know that in life you have to make money and stay low key
Just few days the frog voiced fella bought a watch for 5million and posted it
Took his crew shopping and posted it
He's probably acting his age no doubt
Shout out to real talents like wizzy and burna who are busy selling out the largest auditorium in London and environs and staying low key
Whilst the lil boy David go about Living for the media and bursting head's up and down...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Essential(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
What do u expect from a cultist. He is a black ass and violence is in their blood. I hope people will not start crying when other cults kill him.
Karma is real. He has sow a seed into cultism, one day he is going to reap what he sows.
He want to form tupac, he should also be ready to die like tupac.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by shegie(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
a cultist that has no brain. Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Davido can never be a real niggarrr

Just one frogged voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio to dish out dog shiitt to his fans

Although wizkid is also not a real niggarrr but i will prefer wizkid to davido anyday anytime twice on Sunday
Mr Real Niggar How much dey your account? Ozwoor
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by AfroKnight: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Mummyfour:
No be to born pickin everywhere mean say David dey matured naa. This is what too much money and no sense dey cause. Immaturity at it's peak. The victim should sue him. Like seriously all these celebrities are just annoying. From Tonto to this one now. Nonsense and ramaphosa, mcheeew

Nonsense and ramaphosa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by AfroKnight: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Mummyfour:
No be to born pickin everywhere mean say David dey matured naa. This is what too much money and no sense dey cause. Immaturity at it's peak. The victim should sue him. Like seriously all these celebrities are just annoying. From Tonto to this one now. Nonsense and ramaphosa, mcheeew

Who can teach me AI and Robotics?
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Khadrenaline(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Davido can never be a real niggarrr

Just one frogged voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio to dish out dog shiitt to his fans

Although wizkid is also not a real niggarrr but i will prefer wizkid to davido anyday anytime twice on Sunday
Pele o, Mr real nigger �
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Surulereman(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Some money-miss-road youths messing up our image abroad. The consequences will be unnecessary intimidation and negative profiling of Nigerian citizens abroad.
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by JustCurious: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2019
What a lifestyle.
After all the wealth.
Poor him.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Paulo3ree(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Oblongata:
See fire
Llego jare

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
Oblongata:
you are not alone bro
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Oya come defend yourself Mr Davido

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.
oga am in sokoto hw can i buy from u hw much for a mini laptop nd what product
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2019
Honestly hope he is okay because Dubai is the wrong place to even think of violence the sun was even too much for person to stand outside sef
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by LOGOBELT: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2019
francisgodstime:
oga am in sokoto hw can i buy from u hw much for a mini laptop nd what product
Check my signature for my WhatsApp link
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by ideylaff: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Davido said his son will do 10,000 times of what he has done. E no know say na curse e de place on the boy head

Can you imagine ...

This is 2019 and people still give their same first name to kids so he can be called Junior... it’s such a limiting practice for a kid not to have his own identity

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by ecclize: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2019
The op can never make heaven... rusbbish video

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by DonBenny77(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2019
I no see anything oh
Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2019
This potato headed turtle guy... Once he suspects that you are a wizkid fan, the next thing is to inflict injuries on you. Very useless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by able20(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Why did Davido and crew trying to run away like a rat, they would have helped the poor boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.