Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pdp Has Been Accused Of All The Ills And Election Riggings.do U Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Has Been Accused Of All The Ills And Election Riggings.do U Agree? (549 Views)

# Merit Not Quota By Ben Murray- Bruce: The ills of Nigeria Quota- System / APGA Really Impressing Us Here In Abia State Aside Pdp Riggings / NIGERIA @ 54:the Ills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Has Been Accused Of All The Ills And Election Riggings.do U Agree? by chipeter(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2010
PDP has been accused of all the ills and election riggings, from 1999 to date. Do you agree? If yes? Buttress your argument with at least 10 live examples.
Re: Pdp Has Been Accused Of All The Ills And Election Riggings.do U Agree? by ishit4body(f): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2010
dont they all rig?
Re: Pdp Has Been Accused Of All The Ills And Election Riggings.do U Agree? by chipeter(f): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2010
I know but this is an important assignment i need to submit so if u ve any examples just write them out to buttress ur points.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Position Faulty, Says Jonathan’s Camp / Buhari Hits Jonathan, Atiku / I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.