Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 (547 Views)

Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination. / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / If Yar'adua Were To Be Alive,do You Think Sanusi Wld Av Written A Letter To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by evilspirit: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2010
with recent happenings .the CBN governor sanusi lamido sanusi, has demonstrated that there are definitely credible people from the northern segment of the country
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by Brownteeth(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2010
He may be credible. But who will vote for him?
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by Nsiman(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2010
@ evilspirit, this is why we have non performing leaders. Why force someone to run for an elective post when he is not interested for now.
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by evilspirit: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2010
Nsiman:

@ evilspirit, this is why we have non performing leaders. Why force someone to run for an elective post when he is not interested for now.

true talk but the problem is that only wrong people have the interest to run
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by tayoast(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2010
Brownteeth:

He may be credible. But who will vote for him?

d entaya CBN workforce
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by wesley80(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2010
evilspirit:

true talk but the problem is that only wrong people have the interest to run

U're Wrong. Even some 'right persons' have the interest to run when they ought not to. Sorry if that sounds like a Paradox but truth is just because u r perceived to have integrity does not qualify you to be a Leader. Sanusi is serving a purpose in the position he's in right now, maybe some day He would be the man the entire country would look up to for leadership but as of today, we r better off having him as our CBN governor. If the likes of Ribadu and Utomi would humble themselves and choose to play smaller roles in our country we'lld all be better off, but of course why would they accept smaller roles when they all believe they to be President to make a change.
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by auwal87(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
He wants to be emir of Kano grin
Re: I Think Sanusi Should Contest In 2011 by DapoBear(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
Is it so easy to be viewed as leadership material? One nice statement he made about his willingness to resign from his job?

Surely more than that is needed. Let him run for a governor somewhere and administer a state properly before he contests for the presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Performance Of President Gej In D Past 7months / The Classification Of The Human Race /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.