Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) (93072 Views)

Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by fergie001: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
That ain't no Philippines Cobra, no such crap as Philippines Cobra. By the large shells on the head it shows it's a King Cobra. Plus the only snakes known for eating and attacking other snakes are King Cobras.
If you come in contact with a king cobra, don't be stupid enough to say you want to stand your ground and attack, as they're way longer and more bold than your normal cobra.
You either let it go or you call for backup before attacking it.
King Cobra kill and swallow Python.
Smh King Cobras attacks even other King Cobras.
Ómo my love for Nat Geo Wild no be here
Very correct.....
Especially during breeding...sometimes the females have to be cautious, cos it doesn't know if the cobra is ready for breeding or a sumptuous meal.

Leave am, you u no watch natgeo wild reach me...my best channel grin
That's the way only thing I watch on the TV oooo....

1 Like

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by BabaIbo: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nmezor:
oh thanks

Alright, welcome
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Explorers:

Google is our friend bro

Thanks for shutting down the idiot .

3 Likes

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
Greedy bastard. The python has no venom so had no chance when bitten. Cobra too no get eyes and cant see what it tried to swallow grin
And cobra seems bigger than d Python
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Kylekent59: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
The most rugged snake still remains " Black Mamba", then "Inland Taipan", then others follow....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Cruze4d(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
That ain't no Philippines Cobra, no such crap as Philippines Cobra. By the large shells on the head it shows it's a King Cobra. Plus the only snakes known for eating and attacking other snakes are King Cobras.
If you come in contact with a king cobra, don't be stupid enough to say you want to stand your ground and attack, as they're way longer and more bold than your normal cobra.

Dude, stop saying shit. I won't say it was a king cobra cus i ain't a snake lover but there's something called phillipine cobra. Update urself before talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by FakeManna: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Besides, only Kings grow that large and are the largest of venomous snakes. But hey, Nigerians are too busy watching Zeeworld and Telemundo and MTVbase, so much so they know almost nothing about stuffs like this.
[/s]
i know
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Explorers:

Google is our friend bro
thank you, I was about doing the samething to correct that man.
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by praiseneo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Trust a typical hungry Nigerian wey fit chop any flesh him go cook the two snakes chop inyama lol
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
cobra and python too much for dat country

dem dey swallow d people self
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Systrom(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is shocking
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Interesting pictures.

The predator does look like a king cobra - they are the ones known to feed almost exclusively on other snakes - other cobras prey on rodents and other smaller animals. It appears this cobra was discovered (and then killed) while swallowing the python - feeding time is when snakes are most vulnerable.

The only thing missing is the chevrons usually found on king cobras - these are conspicuously absent on this specimen. Not sure why.

1 Like

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Abseiling: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
dynicks:
LALASTIC-LALA and crew arrives the scene to come motor-lift their priced treasure...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by YorubaPrince: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I wonder if lalasticlas wife is a Nairalander and has questioned her husband about this snake business cheesy

Welcome back, Baba! cool

Property section surely missed you. cool

1 Like

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Fxwarrior: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
Greedy bastard. The python has no venom so had no chance when bitten. Cobra too no get eyes and cant see what it tried to swallow grin

Just like your politicians.
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
If this two enter Egusi soup same time

Chai!

Na Fufu go swallow them both

2 Likes

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Explorers:
This is the stomach churning moment a cobra was found after swallowing a whole python.

Terrified residents saw the highly venomous Philippine cobra in a rice field in Davao del Sur in the south of the country.

It had killed the reticulated python and swallowed it whole, with only its victim's tail hanging from its jaws.

This image shows the aftermath of a Philippine cobra attempting to eat a reticulated python.

The cobra, head pictured, killed the other snake before swallowing it whole, leaving its tail hanging from its jaws.

After the cobra was killed, residents used a machete to cut it open.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7689653/amp/Philippine-cobra-swallows-reticulated-python-locals-club-death.html

Too much greed killed the Cobra.
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by CaptionThis: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Caption This...

"Never you bite off more than you can chew"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by thundafire: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is a king cobra never thought dis snake could swallow a python,lala is a fulfilled man after seeing is meal
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Welcome back, Baba! cool

Property section surely missed you. cool

Thank you Sir.
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Neshietdebayzman(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
You are a genius. I like that channel, no bi here.
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by myfan: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
After all, Nigeria is not the only country with poor people. Look at how malnourished those Philippines look like.
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I wonder if lalasticlas wife is a Nairalander and has questioned her husband about this snake business cheesy

The word on the street is that Seun is the true serpent freak and lalasticlala is mereky carrying out orders to push all legless reptiles to fp

1 Like

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kuluso gbe Pepeiye pon! Eemo!

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Neshietdebayzman(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
myfan:
After all, Nigeria is not the only country with poor people. Look at how malnourished those Philippines look like.
You see well, but hope say you no comment to favour APC?
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
King Cobra... wink
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Biingoo: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
dynicks:
LALASTIC-LALA and crew arrives the scene to come motor-lift their priced treasure...!

ROBUST RESPONSE as usual... grin

Wao! Wao! Wao! Wao!....siren clamouring..
lmfao
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by fiercehillz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Explorers:

Google is our friend bro

Explorer too get brain abeg...he go school you

Baba na human encyclopedia...
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

We don see u na, the only person that watch NatGeo wild, some of us started watching it when they were two or so; Animal planet and NatGeo wild, so be humble and learn that there's a specie of snake (cobra) called Philippine cobra

Lol... finish him!

1 Like

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nmezor:
oh thanks
. Be careful, why are you returning his pleasantries. But he spoke my mind sha cool cool

1 Like

Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by zakir007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
I can't even imagine the amount of venom required to subdue the python considering its size, although the cobra is highly venomous
Re: Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
. We learn everyday. I never knew cobras don't have eyes, and therefore can't see angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / Some Funny Slangs Used In Warri / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.