Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico (21660 Views)

Terem Moffi: Nigerian Striker Mocks Mbappe After Defeating PSG / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by henryhemon(m): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2019
englishmart:
One good thing about them is that in 10 years' time, many of them will still be prominent. But in Naija where most U17 boys are older than 25, in a few years, say 5 years, you'll find most of them in Norwegian second tier league

There's chuwkwueze and osimhen, there's Ndidi,nwakili, semi Ajayi, there's iheancho etc,there's okechukwu etc. I understand this use to happen before and may have reared his ugly head again but recently even those that failed are really young boys.
Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by gabiso: 5:24am On Nov 19, 2019
So na small small boiz carry dis cup sha,wey our old papa no fit reach even second sef,sorry 4 nigeria sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by englishmart(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2019
henryhemon:

There's chuwkwueze and osimhen, there's Ndidi,nwakili, semi Ajayi, there's iheancho etc,there's okechukwu etc. I understand this use to happen before and may have reared his ugly head again but recently even those that failed are really young boys.
all those guys you mentioned, are they of the same set of U17? Every set produces 2 or 3 players that stay at the top temporarily. I think complacency plays a role too

1 Like

Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by Dozie32(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
alaira:
[s][/s] PLEASE GOD, HELP NIGERIAN YOUTHS;
SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TURNED TO: BETTINGS!!! lipsrsealed

Na Mumu dey worry you my brother man!!
Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by Dozie32(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
heed101:
Because of 128k? What if you win 44m? undecided
I go die wake up.
Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by Dozie32(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hollykid:

I will report you to Your mum you fucking gambler

Na even me and my mama do the prediction grin grin
Re: Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico by henryhemon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
englishmart:
all those guys you mentioned, are they of the same set of U17? Every set produces 2 or 3 players that stay at the top temporarily. I think complacency plays a role too

He generalised and I answered generally. It is about the players growing up too and making the right decisions. Not only about being overaged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th / Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) / AFCON 2019: Ighalo Leads Highest Goal Scorers Ahead Of Final/third-place Playoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.