Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State (29764 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Godson32(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
because we Fulani herdsmen never visit u in full force abi, we re coming. Fortunately our man is now in charge of bayelsa state, just get ready for us when we come. No run o, lols.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by churchmind: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Edygrin:
Is he wrong?
fire kee Dem student were no fit answer
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Lawly: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
cosby02:

Are you trying to be like them or you envy them
Meanwhile sharia law is enforced only on those who subjects themselves to the rules of sharia law. However, you can quote any part of the law breached by use of sharia law among those who sees it as binding on them, i don't mind if you can produce a link where a northern governor openly declared a state a muslim state in the north.

In theory so we were taught but we know in practice most times they breach it. I'm a lawyer and I ve practiced a bit in the north and I know things I ve seen in some radical Sharia States. Go to Zamfara, as you are entering the States, you ll see some Bill boards put in place by the government with the inscription in red telling you that the state is a sharia state. Adamawa state is another Sharia state and whether you like it or not in many parts of Adamawa, you must do things as their Sharia stipulates else Oyo is ur own.
If wike's statement dey vex dem make dem go die. They re deliberately pushing people to d precipice in this country
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by maasoap(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Edygrin:
Is he wrong?

Not at all, me thinks that he's preparing for another exercise of mosque demolition.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by maasoap(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
lastmessenger:
A state having a christain population of over 96% is best described as a Christian state. If you don't like that relocate to sokoto.

Except that there is no anything Christian-like about Rivers state of blood.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by JonDon12: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Southern Nigeria is christian. We accept Buddists, Animists, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Hebrew, Greek Orthodox etc except for Muslims. Muslims you are welcome but only as Tolerant Guests. Your religion is intolerant so we Southerners since we embrace tolerance and diversity, reject you and can only just tolerate you. Except in Auchi which is our designated muslim zone.

As for Yoruba land, we dash you to the North except for Lagos which is NO MAN'S LAND and Ekiti State which is christian.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by ABOVEDELAW: 3:25am On Nov 19, 2019
BUT THERE ARE SHARIA AND ISLAMIC STATES, IS THAT HOW YOUR PLASTIC AND WOODEN BRAIN WORKS?
BeLookingIDIOT:
You won't have to be shouting christain state upandan if it was.
There are no christain states in Nigeria.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by ogmask: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
we are peaceful and accommodating but my state is a Christian state.

Brother these guys have taking the hand shake too far if you ask me. I was shocked when I drove into their blockade at GRA behind polo club. I think we need to start correcting some things going forward.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Owologbo(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
Okay Rivers state is a Christian state; show me the money this information has put in your pocket.
It doesn't have to put money in any ones pocket.
you have read several times that River State is a Christian State. Just live with it, information power.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by ddippset(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Owologbo:

It doesn't have to put money in any ones pocket.
you have read several times that River State is a Christian State. Just live with it, information power.
Funny how Christians always think they are superior.

One would think that God will come down and pick everyone of them to heaven.

Most people are subtly happy with that statement because they see Rivers as one of the richest states in terms of oil resources.
When even 80 percent of them live in abject poverty in midst of the plenty that the state has.

The top class sit and share the billions then Wike will go from one church to the other pampering you with that Christian state statements. Lol. Mumus.

Rivers state is top 3 most crime oriented state in Nigeria.

The statement "Rivers state is a Christian" state is as shameful as it is shameless.

We know its a Christian state, just stop rubbing our shame in.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Beat123(f): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
ddippset:
lol

See how you're telling me about focussing on leadership.

So how does Wike calling Rivers a Christian state have anything to do with leadership?

See!

You don't even have sense.
imagine, after reading a quote you reply bullshit!
Where in my quote did you deduce the fact that I said “calling rivers a Christian State has anything to do with good leadership”?

Illiterates!

Lemme break it down into your dry Lizard shitty brain! What my quote means is ( it doesn’t matter, it’s just a generalization! We should stop putting religion first and focus on growth)

We only raise our voices when it comes to religious arguments and yet keep quiet who our leaders don’t treat us right!

Ps. Don’t quote me! After reading this and you still feel like quoting, DONT! Dummy
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Owologbo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
ddippset:
Funny how Christians always think they are superior.

One would think that God will come down and pick everyone of them to heaven.

Most people are subtly happy with that statement because they see Rivers as one of the richest states in terms of oil resources.
When even 80 percent of them live in abject poverty in midst of the plenty that the state has.

The top class sit and share the billions then Wike will go from one church to the other pampering you with that Christian state statements. Lol. Mumus.

Rivers state is top 3 most crime oriented state in Nigeria.

The statement "Rivers state is a Christian" state is as shameful as it is shameless.

We know its a Christian state, just stop rubbing our shame in.

I won't insult you. You are only insulting yourself by your assertion.
All the northern states governors are practicing shari'a which makes them Muslims States.
Their shari'a doesn't prevent them from been ravage by boko Haram, bandits, fulani herdsmen, and all the vices you can think of. you are here spilling crap.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Gigilis: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hey. Thanks for a great post. If you are interested in the criminal past, then you just need to go to address https://sheriffsdepartment.net/. And enter your data or the data of the person who interests you. There you can find out not only about his criminal past, but also banking stories and much more. This can be very helpful in key decision making.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.