Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You (2257 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / Bio Digester (modern Sockaway) / Biogas/bio Toilet And Bio-digester Toilet System By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2019
The Bio Digester Toilet is a new, unique, innovative, safe, and green way of managing human waste and wastewater. It poses very minimal risk to the environment and public health as waste is effectively treated by using a technology that works by providing an enclosed environment for natural process of aerobic decomposition of feces including toilet paper and degradable materials.

The Bio Digester Toilet holds loads of advantages over the conventional septic tank toilet.

The Bio Digester Toilet doesn't require much space to install.

It lasts for over 30years

No foul smell

No flies

No evacuation of feces

Suitable for any soil condition

No operating cost required.

For more info, please contact me through the contacts on my signature.

Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
hello
Good morning
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
at your service
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good evening
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by boldx(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
I am interested.
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
boldx:
I am interested.
kindly leave your contact here for me to reach you or you contact me. My details in my signature, sir. Thanks
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Get a bio digester today and forget about feces evacuation
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Good morning
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by serah88: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
I think I'm interested in your service. Do you offer your service outside your base? I meant outside Lagos.
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Lagoonhospitals: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow! this is really nice. I hope it'll work as described here. I will give you a call.
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
serah88:
I think I'm interested in your service. Do you offer your service outside your base? I meant outside Lagos.
Yes, we do. Kindly leave your contact here so we can reach you or contact us through the contacts on our signature. Thanks
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lagoonhospitals:
Wow! this is really nice. I hope it'll work as described here. I will give you a call.
Definitely! It does work as described. We can take you to some of the places we have installed it if you wouldn't mind. Thanks
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Good mornin
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good evening
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Good morning
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
No Smell
No Manhole
Small space required
No Dislodging
No Flies and Crokroaches and lots more
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good evening
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2019
Good morning
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by bizzibodi(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2019
How do u get rid of d sludge?
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
bizzibodi:
How do u get rid of d sludge?
the human waste is converted to manure. so, at the end of the day, it's no sludge. The manure can be put into agricultural use.
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biodigesterexpa:
the human waste is converted to manure. so, at the end of the day, it's no sludge. The manure can be put into agricultural use.
What is d dangerous bacteria & parasites in faeces.
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
bizzibodi:

What is d dangerous bacteria & parasites in faeces.
I didn't get this, sir
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2019
hello
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Biodigesterexpa:
I didn't get this, sir
I mean using human feaces as manure which can b diseases spreading.
Re: Don't Dig That Manhole, Bio Digester Is Best For You by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
bizzibodi:

I mean using human feaces as manure which can b diseases spreading.
they must have been completely degraded, sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Semi Detached 2-bedroom For Rent At Lugbe 1 Area Of Abuja For 550k Per Annum / Very Clean Ready-to-build Land For Sale Opposite Abijo GRA, Lekki / 3 Acres (12,000sqm) Land Directly On Ota/Idiroko Expressway (C of O) - 50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.