Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) (7879 Views)

The Natural Beauty Of Abuja, The Nation's Capital (pics) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Shiver99: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ibadan came into existence in 1829, while Onitsha was 1550 grin

Lol, I've heard people say what that poster did several times on Nairaland, so many lies and misconceptions being bandied around as truths. Very ironic as not only do Igbos have the oldest surviving kingdom in Nigeria but their ancient towns are still looking more presentable by Nigerian standards compared to some other's cities. I should really do an Igbo history thread one day.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Shiver99:

This was a joke...right? Ibadan was created in 1829.
Below is Onitsha, founded in the 16th century.

poor ibo souls, they can not differentiate civilization from creation. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Unbiased1: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
you not showing us more pictures?

Local man is so happy seeing Yorubas in iboland that he has to bring out his phones to start snapping them grin pele, i know it must really hurt not to see anyone interested in visiting a cursed land with red muds everywhere. grin

U want more pictures? I'll show you more pictures

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Unbiased1: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2019
ogtavia:

You are a really daft, shallow minded and extremely unwise individual for spewing this much hate towards another tribe. I know your problem, you are still wallowing in your cocoon somewhere in a thick village deep in the south western rainforest. You need to go out and see the world in order to be rid of your tribalist psyche.

South west rain forest part got me laughing

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by comrChris(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
One problem I have with Yoruba cities is they tend to concentrate on major roads while inner streets are nothing to write home about.

If you are a passerby you will admire the city but try staying for a while, you will be disappointed
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by blogbloke: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Fl Gator? / Soyinka: FG Must Fight Boko-haram / How Is Power Supply In Your Area After Barth Nnaji's Resignation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.