Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) (7870 Views)

The Natural Beauty Of Abuja, The Nation's Capital (pics) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
now show us more. At least one don't have to leave his/her spot before he/she will get about a different thousand ibos to snap in any part of yorubaland. Those hawking lacasera and galas, those hawking brooms, those hawking fake aba slippers and clothes or which one? grin if there are a million yorubas(in exageration) in iboland, then there are over 10 million ibos (which is more than 80% of the entire ibos worldwide) in yorubaland. It's a known fact.
Those hawking Lacasera and Gala makes more money than Yolobas hawking round the streets with two plastic bottles and your women selling Agbor all over the place

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Those hawking Lacasera and Gala makes more money than Yolobas hawking round the streets with two plastic bottles and your women selling Agbor all over the place
you not showing us more pictures?

Local man is so happy seeing Yorubas in iboland that he has to bring out his phones to start snapping them grin pele, i know it must really hurt not to see anyone interested in visiting a cursed land with red muds everywhere. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
you not showing us more pictures?

Local man is so happy seeing Yorubas in iboland that he has to bring out his phones to start snapping them grin pele, i know it must really hurt not to see anyone interested in visiting a cursed land with red muds everywhere. grin
Imagine Dumbo from mud enclave, Southwest is most backward region expect Lagos that is being developed by all tribes

Below are more pictures of red mud city capital Akure grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by somalianprince: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Imagine Dumbo from mud enclave, Southwest is most backward region expect Lagos that is being developed by all tribes

Nwanne calm down, reserve your strength and data for our own stuff. Leave these people. This is not our fight.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

the only problem i'm having here now is why would a sane person leave his paradise all alone to come and hustle in the most backward region grin and then i'm still waiting for more pictures of yorubas in your paradise region, i know you keep a wjole gallery as you are always going here and there searching to see if outsiders now visit your paradise once a while with your camera dangling on your neck grin . I can imagine how happy you were when you get to snap the few yorubas in your paradise just to make yourself feel proud that outsiders now visit your red mud grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
the only problem i'm having here now is why would a sane person leave his paradise all alone to come and hustle in the most backward region grin and then i'm still waiting for more pictures of yorubas in your paradise region, i know you keep a wjole gallery as you are always going here and there searching to see if outsiders now visit your paradise once a while with your camera dangling on your neck grin . I can imagine how happy you were when you get to snap the few yorubas in your paradise just to make yourself feel proud that outsiders now visit your red mud grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by nlPoster: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Agbo.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin grin
should i count all of them for you? cheesy cuz i know the ibo wandarers in Ibadan alone not to talk of Oyo state are uncountable grin

you are doing a good job making yourself happy by keeping gallery of Yorubas in your cursed region. Now do more grin you need more happiness to cure yourself of your frustration.

Please show me more, let me help you to get happiness. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
should i count all of them for you? cheesy cuz i know the ibo wandarers in Ibadan alone not to talk of Oyo state are uncountable grin

you are doing a good job making yourself happy by keeping gallery of Yorubas in your cursed region. Now do more grin you need more happiness to cure yourself off your frustration.

Please show me more, let me help you to get happiness. grin
I just showed my street in Awka, your people are very common to see in every streets hawking, doing bricklayer, driving taxi etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

I'm just showed my street in Awka, your people are very common to see in every streets hawking, doing bricklayer, driving taxi etc
@bolded no matter how smart and literate my ibo in-laws wants to try and prove, their must be a thing or two that will give them out as the illiterate they are grin

keep on going about, searching for more yorubas to snap in your land my in-law i know it mean so much for you to see them there grin it's a special source of joy, so go get happiness grin

and your last paragraph, if the 5 jaguda lost jews that went to dubai to cary gun the other day had considered mason(bricklaying), driving in the street of Dubai, they won't be on deathrow by now. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by plaindealer: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Nothing to Jealous in Ondo I'm just expressing my experience and observations, Ondo State should be ashamed of themselves as an oil producing state without nothing to show, same with other oil producing states

Below is Abakelike

If you are not jealous, why are you in a thread about Ondo state lamenting and worrying? Are you from Ondo state?

Control your emotions, jealousy, low self esteem and insecurities. You don't always have to show up to show your village every time other people start topics about their states.

Grow up and stop acting like a toddler.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by ogtavia(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
once it will be crowded with yorubas, no wahala.

Once developers(ibos) don't bring thier crime life. We don't want them anywhere near our lands, they should take a clue from us, they can hardly find us in their lands, they should return home too with their everyday violence and excessive crime life.

You are a really daft, shallow minded and extremely unwise individual for spewing this much hate towards another tribe. I know your problem, you are still wallowing in your cocoon somewhere in a thick village deep in the south western rainforest. You need to go out and see the world in order to be rid of your tribalist psyche.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by alexvatt(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=nlPoster post=84147844]A recent write up said the rate of migration into Akure is at extremely high levels, people are moving there very fast. It is not known where most of the migrants are coming from.

I just saw an article which estimated the population of Akure to be 1.8 million by 2015. I don't know if that happened, but perhaps a new city should be created to absorb increasing immigration levels.[/quote.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by alexvatt(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
coolitempa:
We need to stop showing our beautiful cities and streets to ipob youths, it would only cause an increase in crime and further migration to our lands. See what’s happening to over congested lagos and Ibadan due to their inability to stay in their lands.
Hello dearie. Give these guys a break dear. Let them be lol.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by AmuDimpka: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
ibo and insecurity are 5 & 6 grin the man that even uploaded the video and pictures never said he's from Akure or Yoruba, he clearly wrote it in his post that he was travelling using Akure. Smh.

No let hatred kill una. My ibo in-law.
Yorubas are not insecure, we don't compete with anyone. Showing off our cities mean nothing, it still wouldn't stop you ibos from migrating to the blessed land.

Ibos and ever frustrated life are 5 & 6. grin smh.

I would take you seriously once it hits 7th page
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:08am On Nov 20, 2019
ogtavia:

You are a really daft, shallow minded and extremely unwise individual for spewing this much hate towards another tribe. I know your problem, you are still wallowing in your cocoon somewhere in a thick village deep in the south western rainforest. You need to go out and see the world in order to be rid of your tribalist psyche.
cry me a river.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by AmuDimpka: 3:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin blessed land indeed, traveling is greatest experience, it's so funny when I see you kinsmen and women hawking in every streets here, when I read comment like Ignorant ones, it always amaze me. there's nothing in Akure or Ondo that will make me jealous the state, this is a state I have traveled to severally, I took this pictures myself in Akure, even Abakelike make more sense than Akure not to talk of Enugu

Chai you ended up disgracing them....don't they build high-rise, don't they pain their house, don't they build decent houses ....under more of a slum in Akure ...I have been there also.. I wonder the hype

Chai
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by AmuDimpka: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
ore is positioned to be the industrial hub which is closer to ilaje where the seaport will be cited.

Akure is positioned to become an it city and it's growing already.

Which ore? The one they sell Buns and Meat pie to travellers ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 4:02am On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Which ore? The one they sell Buns and Meat pie to travellers ?
why are you lots so pressed about yorubaland. Don't your red muds need all the attention rather. The other day fire conviniently razed your biggest city for good 5 hours cuz your biggest city have no active fire fighter.

If you start giving it all the attention you give yorubaland which are not needed, your lands wouldn't witness such chaos.

Frustrated and pathetic lots.
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 4:06am On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Chai you ended up disgracing them....don't they build high-rise, don't they pain their house, don't they build decent houses ....under more of a slum in Akure ...I have been there also.. I wonder the hype

Chai
your biggest city without slums and with high rise building was conviniently razed for 5 hours without any fire fighters to come from neighboring ibo states to salvage the situation untill niger delta sent you some. grin

shouldn't you rather be ashamed of your paradise which was almost erased out of the world map by fire? grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
your biggest city without slums and with high rise building was conviniently razed for 5 hours without any fire fighters to come from neighboring ibo states to salvage the situation untill niger delta sent you some. grin

shouldn't you rather be ashamed of your paradise which was almost erased out of the world map by fire? grin
It was two lives that were caught by the inferno in Onitsha, I wonder where was Lagos fire fighters when 107 lost their lives in Otedola bridge Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

It was two lives that were caught by the inferno in Onitsha, I wonder where was Lagos fire fighters when 107 lost their lives in Otedola bridge Lagos grin
80% of ibo population lives in yorubaland, even if fire decide to visit you all early in the morning, it still wouldn't meet 'em at home cuz they've all left even earlier to the city in yorubalands with grin hope your govt are all prepared for the dry season, it prolly doesn't concern you when you are still busy searching for more yorubas on your land to snap so you can have something to rejoice over. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
80% of ibo population lives in yorubaland, even if fire decide to visit you all early in the morning, it still wouldn't meet 'em at home cuz they've all left even earlier to the city in yorubalands with grin hope your govt are all prepared for the dry season, it prolly doesn't concern you when you are still busy searching for more yorubas on your land to snap so you can have something to rejoice over. grin
80% of Igbo population, boy leave your mud enclave and live a little grin grin DUMBO
Your slum city Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
Dumbo can you compare your slum cities Igbo cities, Igbos in West come there to milk your lazy as. s, they dominate trade and commerce, Indigenous industries while you and your likes are lazing around hating them grin
Here is my state why will I envy your backward region

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Dumbo can you compare your slum cities Igbo cities, Igbos in West come there to milk your lazy as. s, they dominate trade and commerce, Indigenous industries while you and your likes are lazing around hating them grin
Here is my state why will I envy your backward region
i can see you are so pained that you have to quote me twice grin pele. And yes your people are dominating in lacasera and gala, broom and cutlass hawking grin and also in 2*2 shops too grin and the ones with degrees are also dominating as economic refugee grin.

What i still wouldn't understand is how someone will leave a paradise to go and be selling fanyogo is SA, pushing wheel barrow in Ghana grin when they have a paradise to themselves while their girls continue selling their p**sy for as low as #500 all over the world. Yet where they come from is a paradise. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

80% of Igbo population, boy leave your mud enclave and live a little grin grin DUMBO
Your slum city Ibadan
ibadan saw civilization before any of your fore father was born grin and even if i have to leave my slum enclave, it wouldn't be visiting a backward region filled with primitive people grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
i can see you are so pained that you have to quote me twice grin pele. And yes your people are dominating in lacasera and gala, broom and cutlass hawking grin and also in 2*2 shops too grin and the ones with degrees are also dominating as economic refugee grin.

What i still wouldn't understand is how someone will leave a paradise to go and be selling fanyogo is SA, pushing wheel barrow in Ghana grin when they have a paradise to themselves while their girls continue selling their p**sy for as low as #500 all over the world. Yet where they come from is a paradise. grin
Typical Yoruba man is known for loud mouth ranting, grin I'm trying to imagine your looks if we are arguing physical grin
Can you mention one Yoruba his investments beat $1.5 billion KAZTECH fabrication yard in Sneak Island in any southwestern states grin I'm waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Anambralstson: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
ibadan saw civilization before any of your fore father was born grin and even if i have to leave my slum enclave, it wouldn't be visiting a backward region filled with primitive people grin
Ibadan came into existence in 1829, while Onitsha was 1550 grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ibadan came into existence in 1829, while Onitsha was 1550 grin
despite the age difference, when Ibadan came in contact with civilization, onitsha was all rock and cave grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Unbiased1: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2019
h
Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Shiver99: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:

This was a joke...right? Ibadan was created in 1829.
Below is Onitsha, founded in the 16th century.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video) by Kapilta(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Typical Yoruba man is known for loud mouth ranting, grin I'm trying to imagine your looks if we are arguing physical grin
Can you mention one Yoruba his investments beat $1.5 billion KAZTECH fabrication yard in Sneak Island in any southwestern states grin I'm waiting grin
wawu, such investment is in south yeast while your graduates all become economic refugee in yorubaland grin such a d*ckhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awkward Moment Buhari Snubs Tinibu's Wife As He Exchanges Pleasantries / The Incredible Letter Ojukwu Wrote To Victor Banjo At The Start Of The War(pic) / Corruption level In Nigeria Exaggerated - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.