Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Need Weight Loss Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Weight Loss Drugs (18898 Views)

The Truth About Natural Weight Loss Drugs / Guide To Using Weight Loss Drugs / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Weight Loss Drugs by oada: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2010
Can someone please recommend an effective drug I can take to lose about 20kg. I know that this is not the best way, but I really need this.

Expecting honest answers.
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by oada: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
Thank you Tunde, i want to know how effective the drug is, is there anyway youn can confirm that for me?
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by rubi(f): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
Drugs might have negative side effect. Try and stay on diet by cutting down on your carbohydrate intake, eating small portion of food and exercise
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by ragdollz: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
@OP, I suggest u take the advice about natural, herbal remedies. Teas, bitters etc are popular options. It's safer, more effective, and less expensive
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by sms4health: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2010
Drugs will not help you permanently.

A lifestyle change is essential because once you stop taking the drugs, YOU WILL GAIN IT ALL BACK. Probably even more.

Eat less amount and less of fats; cut out sugar, and exercise!

Do these in three - six months and get a whole new outlook rather than take drugs for 1 month and repeat the cycle down the line.

These drugs have side effects!
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by fitnesswis: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
1. Have your conditioned reached to the extreme that people see it as overweight and obesity?

2. Has it reached to the extent that walking for just 1 pole distance makes you weak and makes you sweat a lot?

3. Has it gotten out of hand that if your not helped to climb a step, jump into the bus or carry a slight load that you cant do it?

4. Did you miss your dream job because they said your too fat or you were given time to loose weight but you didn't loose the needed weight?

5. Have you gone to all the GYM centers around and make all the jogging's/exercise still your the same as you were?

Never worry yourself again the A Skillful Personal Gym Instructor is here to help and guide you solve all and every fitness problem you or any one you know have.

Hit me up on facebook with:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001775418743

Contact phone & email [ 08184483071][fitnesswise10@gmail.com]

Don't die for lack of information. Have helped many people loose weight and gotten life of so many back for them with my skills and experience personal trainer. My services costs just a little token and you will be sure to testify to others.

Now lets hear any fitness wahala you dey face in life here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548175.0.html#msg7214672
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by beccaa: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2010
Thanks,
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by chimauga(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2010
The high protein low-GI diet
Not everyone may find it easy to follow a
high protein/low-GI diet. Carbohydrates
with a low glycaemic index are digested
more slowly and lead to lower and more
stable blood glucose levels in the blood.
They also make you feel fuller for longer.
In the study, the dieters were allowed to eat
as many apples, pears, oranges, raspberries
and strawberries as they liked, but only
"very limited" amounts of bananas
(especially overripe bananas), grapes, kiwi,
pineapple and melon.
Vegetables are allowed, but carrots, beets
and parsnip should preferably be eaten
raw, and potatoes "cooked as little as
possible," and eaten cold. No mashed
potatoes and no baked beans.
Pasta (wholegrain) should be cooked al
dente and is also best eaten cold. Choose
rice varieties such as brown rice, parboiled
rice or basmati. Bread should also be
wholemeal.
White bread without kernels, white rice and
sugary breakfast products should be
avoided. In general, sugar intake should be
limited, not so much because of its GI but to
avoid all those 'empty calories'.
Proteins are more filling than both
carbohydrates and fat. You should choose
from protein-rich foods such as lean meat,
poultry, fish, eggs, nuts and low-fat dairy
products.
Typical daily menu
Breakfast
Low-fat milk with muesli (without added
sugar), wholegrain crispbread with low-fat
cheese, an orange
Lunch
Wholegrain rye bread with lean meat or
chicken, mackerel in tomato sauce with a
selection of vegetables
Dinner
Stir-fried turkey with vegetables and
wholegrain pasta, avocado salad with feta
cheese and sugar peas
Morning and afternoon snacks
Vegetable sticks and low-fat cheese sticks
Wholegrain rye bread with low-fat liver
pâté and cucumber
Drinks
Water or low-fat milk with meals.
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by snthesis(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
I hav safety pin u cud use- tis guaraneed to burst ur balloon
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by SetuYara: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2010
exercise vigorously an hour each day, eat healthy, drink plenty of water and rest.
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by alla(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
All u need is to use HERBS not drug, am taking with experience call Lawal on 08083838129
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by blacksta(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2010
@poster

Using drugs to control weight loss is something that no human can sustain . The question is where does one draw the line and a complete waste of limited resources such as money.

I simply subscribe to a long term approach which is proven to do many benefits in the quest of losing weight

My Approach goes as follows

1. Examine your daily consumption  - The reason you pile on weight is down to fact that you are consuming more more than you need. 

2. An average requires roughly about 3500 cal daily and anything over this is stored as fat,

3. To lose weight simply reduce your calorie intake to about 3000 and you will lose weight   

4. Execrise, Execrise , Execrise i cannot emphaise the importance of this -
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by samanthad: 4:51am On Mar 22, 2011
use this product, comes with some real effective exercises & diet routine, however whatever u do it takes patience and consistency, you can not lsoe 15 kg in a week, it takes anywhere from 3 months to 6 months, so first be ready to give time to achieve your goal,
here is the product my friend used, diet solution program
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by toasmart66: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
why not try herbal products gnld weight control programme i assure you 3 to 4months result
you dont need to stress yourself no exercise required just suppliments you take and you will achieve your desifed weight and stature
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by MaiSuya(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
Poster, do not allow yourself to be deceived. the truth is most of these so-called weight loos drugs, apart from having questionable efficacy may actually be harmful.

Diet and exercise still remains the safest, cheapest route to weight loss.
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by luckynas(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2011
Find great and helpful weight loss stuffs here.
http://www.bestweightlossrecipes.info
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by rivie0020: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2011
Check out this site. http://pepperdiet.co.uk
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by Kanenn: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2011
I feel not hesitation to tell you that i will not recommend you the use of the drug to lose the weight. I always condemn the use of the drug for any treatment even for loss weight. So we should avoid the use of the drug to be saved from the Side effect of the drug.
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by razznaija(f): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
oada:

Can someone please recommend an effective drug I can take to lose about 20kg. I know that this is not the best way, but I really need this.

Expecting honest answers.
If you want to lose weight permanently fat burning pills are not the solution because they only give you temporary weight loss, when you stop taking them you will go back to you former size, get the ones that suppress hunger but the side effects of some of these pills would make you depressed, so be careful use google to find out more. Try drinking green tea it helps in weight loss.
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by frednna: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2011
you dont need to worry because I can recommend a global award winning weight management problem that you can get at www.skinnyfred.skinnybodycare.com
Re: I Need Weight Loss Drugs by Booty4me: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
get my ebook and loose weight immediately with out drugs

2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Causes And Types Of Headaches / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy / Ekiti To Reopen Schools, Churches & Mosques As Governor Fayemi Gives Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.