Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Am So Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Heart Broken (1059 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Have You Even Been So Heart Broken? Let's Hear Your Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
cry i have never been so sad in my life;

So i started this job recently and met this really cute geh working there.
I asked her out and she said she has a boyfriend yada yada yada,
but i really really liked her and I didn't want to make her one of em raunchy fvck buddie proposals or try to wreck her relationship cause her boyfriend is a good guy so Painful as it was, I chose to be her friend and today I just found out she is leaving her job and that's not even the kicker, she is also leaving lag entirely and she is not coming back.

I feel sick, I can't even work or even crack a smile or even talk to her or even troll right on nairaland cause I am so heart broken

Now i know how Kelvin30286063 felt when his dogs contracted parvo
now i know how pettyprincess, AwkaetitiBabe,lamanii22 and PrincessGift feel when they stare at their reflection, I am even thinking of quitting my job too cause there is just sooooooooo many things that remind me of her.
Just had to air it out man.
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

but i really really liked her and I didn't want to make her one of em raunchy fvck buddie proposals or try to wreck her relationship cause her boyfriend is a good guy so Painful as it was, I chose to be her friend and today I just found out she is leaving her job and that's not even the kicker, she is also leaving lag entirely and she is not coming back.

I feel sick, I can't even work or even crack a smile or even talk to her or even troll right on nairaland cause I am so heart broken

now i know how pettyprincess, AwkaetitiBabe and PrincessGift feel when they stare at their reflection, I am even thinking of quitting my job too cause there is just sooooooooo many things that remind me of her.

Explain the bolded better undecided
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

cry I dunno, I am sad
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Ramanto(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
You will get over it. Don't make a rash decision
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Ramanto:
You will get over it. Don't make a rash decision

cry it's going to be really hard
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

cry I dunno, I am sad
Okay dude i do understand when you love someone bt you can't get them it's really painful,thank goodness have never been in a situation like that!!!
I will advice you to try to forget about the girl and move on with your life there are many single girls you could ask out for goodness sake!!!
Don't ever try quitting your job because that gon be even worst ahh swear!!! Except you wanna experience heartbreak nd hunger at the same time grin
Please try to create time for yourself nd make new female friend,nd if you click you can take it to the next level!!!
I also love the fact that you dnt take revenge or insult the girl because she rejected you it shows you a good nd responsible guy!!! So you definitely can find a lady far better than all the features she possesses!!!
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Okay dude i do understand when you love someone bt you can't get them it's really painful,thank goodness have never been in a situation like that!!!
I will advice you to try to forget about the girl and move on with your life there are many single girls you could ask out for goodness sake!!!
Don't ever try quitting your job because that gon be even worst ahh swear!!! Except you wanna experience heartbreak nd hunger at the same time grin
Please try to create time for yourself nd make new female friend,nd if you click you can take it to the next level!!!
I also love the fact that you dnt take revenge or insult the girl because she rejected you it shows you a good nd responsible guy!!! So you definitely can find a lady far better than all the features she possesses!!!
cry thank you so much, I will take a break from trolling you about your looks for this
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by PrincessGift(f): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

smh,I still don't understand y u tagged me in this post tongue
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

cry thank you so much, I will take a break from trolling you about your looks for this
Lol i can't even remember you trolling me really angry grin
You know hw many guys that troll me daily? If they post something i could contribute that doesn't mean i wnt contribute because most times i don't take it to heart!!!
Re u forrellinc? Aka alhaji nurudeen?
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

now i know how pettyprincess, AwkaetitiBabe,lamanii22 and PrincessGift feel when they stare at their reflection, I am even thinking of quitting my job too cause there is just sooooooooo many things that remind me of her.

You've not seen anything. Look road well, you may get knocked down today
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2019
PrincessGift:
smh,I still don't understand y u tagged me in this post tongue
Dnt feel too important the op tagged you including myself,i just quoted him I never mentioned your moniker!!!
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

You've not seen anything. Look road well, you may get knocked down today sad
I warned you didn't I?
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by IceColdVeins(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
I bet the nigga was tryinna take shots at you when he mentioned you and few other lady peeps in jis post....but you, in your utter innocence replied him with kindness...I respect that!!
Pettyprincess:

Re: I Am So Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I bet the nigga was tryinna take shots at you when he mentioned you and few other lady peeps in jis post....but you, in your utter innocence replied him with kindness...I respect that!!
Ohh i see,he confessed he has been trolling me b4,i guess with his different monikers bt i didn't even notice,life is too short to be carrying nairaland matter for head!!!
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Wat type of advice is Dis on Saturday Monin for goodness sake.??

Oga kobosmart Abeg quit ur job jare, wetin? quit it and follow ur dream, follow the girl even to ant hole.

Sebi u love the girl and u know pretty well dat u cant wife/date her right?? Pls quit ur job and follow her, don't put urself into unnecessary depression. a no wan hear sniper oo.
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by TinaAdams: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2019
I know what is a broken heart.
I can advise you to block your thoughts flow
Try new things, try to make new friends
Your life will become better and better after some time.

I believe that everything will be okay
Try to smile and laugh openly
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

You've not seen anything. Look road well, you may get knocked down today sad
Thanks for the advice, may God let me look road thru my teary eyes today cry
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol i can't even remember you trolling me really angry grin
You know hw many guys that troll me daily? If they post something i could contribute that doesn't mean i wnt contribute because most times i don't take it to heart!!!
Re u forrellinc? Aka alhaji nurudeen?
cry i'm so sad
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2019
IceColdVeins:
cry cry no no you don't understand, I wasn't tryna troll them i just feel their pain.
pettyprincess, AwkaetitiBabe and PrincessGift I know i've said stuff about your looks in the past buh I promise I wasn't tryna be funny today I just now understand how it feels to be in your shoes each time y'all look in the mirror, it's called empathy.
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by IceColdVeins(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

cry cry no no you don't understand, I wasn't tryna troll them i just feel their pain.
pettyprincess, AwkaetitiBabe and PrincessGift I know i've said stuff about your looks in the past buh I promise I wasn't tryna be funny today I just now understand how it feels to be in your shoes each time y'all look in the mirror, it's called empathy.
Its funny the way you stylishly throw stinging shots!!

Re: I Am So Heart Broken by MrCork: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

^^^^^^OFFICIALLY THE MOST BEAURIFUL FEMALE ON NAIRALAND!!!! (((Cerified )))) cheesy
Re: I Am So Heart Broken by kobosmart(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
IceColdVeins:

Its funny the way you stylishly throw stinging shots!!
cry doesn't even matter at least they aren't killing themselves over work colleagues

(1) (Reply)

Sex Video Compilation Of People Getting Caught / Nigerian Lesbian In Edo State Accepts Marriage Proposal From Her Partner / Twitter Men Are Broke, Am Going Back To Instagram- Slaymama Says. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.