Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria (650 Views)

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria by bloomstar: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2019
Compare iPhone and android phone in Nigeria

I have used both phones in Nigeria, the well known iPhone is a big trend to Nigerians, any one using iPhone in Nigeria is a very rich and buoyant person, because most iphone cost a-lot to purchase in Nigeria.

While people tends to fall into buying iPhone in Nigeria and looking rich, this of course most times is an act of pride, but thats not what we are here to discuss,
Now lets go straight to the point, iPhone was basically built for developed country usage, and has many disadvantages to be used in Nigeria, comparing android phone and iPhone also know as apple phone in Nigeria has gone through a diversified means, right now i will pinpoint reasons why iPhone cant not be enjoyed in Nigeria.

Reasons why android are better than iPhone in Nigeria (Compare iPhone and android phone in Nigeria)

1. Iphone was built for unlimited WiFi usage, because of its constant upload of files in icloud storage, and very high data consumption! This feature is not enabled in Nigeria as you have to pay for your data per the usage. Android phone consumes data less than iPhone, a data consumed by android depends on your usage, but iPhone data consumption starts immediately you switch your data on.

2. iPhone are designed for soft usage, high user storage memory and low battery capacity! Some iPhone you know have less than 4000mah battery capacity, this is very low to compare to most android phone battery capacity, most android capacity runs to about 5000mah, some android companies like gionee has more battery capacities! But most iphone has lesser power capacity, and this is really bad for a Nigerian, who doesn’t have electricity or constant power supply like the developed world, you see the limitations?

3.Lastly, do you know that iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, and iPhone 7 and more works on a low RAM capacity of about 1 gig to 3 gig?? I doubt if you know, but for an android phone, most good android phones operates from 4 gig RAM and more, some are 3 gig RAM, which are the same with most apple phones. most ipones of course runs on 6gig and more but very costly, unlike the rampant small iphones.
we all know iphone storage capacity is far bigger than most android and are safe under icloud.

So i have clearly stated to you why android phones should be preferred to iPhone in Nigeria, This is not an intentional market spoiler strategy for apple.com products in Nigeria, this is for knowledge base for Nigerians, for people who seeks knowledge!

You can let us know what you think on the comment section.

source: https://marabaonline.com/2019/11/17/compare-iphone-and-android-phone-in-nigeria/
Re: Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
One question for u. How many iPhones have u used to derive ur conclusion.
From power to data to storage yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen!
Are u high on garri ijebu

1 Like

Re: Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria by Samludas07(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Guys Huawei Y5 2019 will be sold for #22,900 instead of #41,900 on Jumia by 12noon.
Visit the Jumia page and click on black friday for more details
Re: Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Huawei y9 2019 for sale. #55k

(1) (Reply)

Instagram / Where Can I See Original Follow Come Battery For Tecno L9 Plus / I Want To Buy Universal Huawei Cpe 4glte Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.