Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone (3200 Views)

Compare Iphone 12 Pro And 14 Pro / Compare Iphone And Android Phone In Nigeria / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Arewa247(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello Android users!
Pls and pls stop comparing your infinix, techno ,samsong and Oppo with iphones.

IPhone produce best phones more than any other brand. There camera is always awesome. The video is superb as tiktok subscribers.
The processor is dope.
Any android users that say rubbish here will remain with his phone forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by d3cod3r(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Exactly on my gaming group folks would be comparing one tecno pop with iPhone and i get really annoyed:..
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Sacred007: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
Arewa247:
Hello Android users!

IPhone produce best phones more than any other brand. There camera is always awesome. The video is superb as tiktok subscribers.
The processor is dope.
[/s]

shut up pussyy!

the amount they sell iPhone, use that money to get an android equivalent of same price.

That android will beat ur iphone hands down. Try to dey watch phone reviews on YouTube sometimes even thou money no dey to buy am!

and when I say "android" I'm not talking about infinix, tecno, redmi oooo

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2022
But I'm using a samsung galaxy S21 ultra worth way more than that cursed scam apple is shoving down y'all throats.

If u quote me talk nonsense ur phone screen go break

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by dboyoji: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHlZXyhG3eQ
iPhones could not handle this Instagram story.
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by symbianDON(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Sacred007:
[s][/s]

shut up pussyy!

the amount they sell iPhone, use that money to get an android equivalent of same price.

That android will beat ur iphone hands down. Try to dey watch phone reviews on YouTube sometimes even thou money no dey to buy am!

don't mind him! Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G and Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra both beat the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max in still photography!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Jirilistic(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
While the high end iphones like iphone 11 to 13 can't be compared to mid-range or even transsion flagships,the same can't be said in d case of Samsungs s21 ultra or Xiaomi mi 11 ultra, or even pixel 6 pro. These phones are bosses in their own right and one is not miles ahead or significantly better than the other
Wat is good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. An iphone 12 or 13 user will say his is better,an s21 ultra user will still say his is better. In both cases,both phones are good

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Adewale1603(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
iphone stands out, in the crowd. it has the best Os ever, after blackberry
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by SomeNairalander: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Some people will just open mouth gboah

See @op there are a lot of devices that beats iPhones hands down and more expensive than iPhones, the ones you can be comparing them to are Tecno and Infinix with their likes, go online and do your research well
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Harrykn: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
All these iPhone hypemen sef. Keep comparing 50k android phone to your 150k X when there are lotta android flagship better than iPhone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Sacred007: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
symbianDON:
don't mind the him! Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G and Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra both beat the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max in still photography!

grin
nah name them dey carry for head up and down

2 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
I just read through all the comments above, everyone sounds like kindergarten school children, those thier parents are feeding them

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Flamees(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
This nigga above me doesn't know his right from his left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Kudducini(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
E no go better for iPhone

My friend iPhone fell and all of a sudden face I'd don spoil, hotspot no gree work WiFi no gree connect, anybody that hype that iphone of a thing no just normal...

Google pixel 3xl and iphone Xsmax no be mate

3 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jirilistic:
While the high end iphones like iphone 11 to 13 can't be compared to mid-range or even transsion flagships,the same can't be said in d case of Samsungs s21 ultra or Xiaomi mi 11 ultra, or even pixel 6 pro. These phones are bosses in their own right and one is not miles ahead or significantly better than the other
Wat is good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. An iphone 12 or 13 user will say his is better,an s21 ultra user will still say his is better. In both cases,both phones are good

Anybody who opens their gutter mouth to say iphone 13 or whatever is better than samsung galaxy S21 ultra deserves to be tied, brutally flogged,fed to a vulture and thrown inside a bonfire

8 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by LordIsaac(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let's ask he that useth iphone what extra ordinary thing he has achieved with it besides vain competition that others have not achieved...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I just read through all the comments above, everyone sounds like kindergarten school children, those thier parents are feeding them
Lol you're drunk, don't talk when your elders are talking

3 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=LordIsaac post=109620053]Let's ask he that useth iphone what extra ordinary thing he has achieved with it besides vain competition that others have not achieved...[/quote
]
Apple scam only provides their users with color variety e.g coral pink, imagine the sheep herd buffoonery Such a collosal disgrace ........iphone is meant for Kylie jenner and her relatives(the kardashians), I don't see what a reasonable person should be doing with it

3 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by juman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Never bought the phone.
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by freshkpomo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Arewa247:
Hello Android users!

The processor is dope.

I am glad you Said samsong and not Samsung

2 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
This abooki don see small money buy one UNFAIRLYused Iphone 5 with broken screen. People won't hear word again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Make I sell my Samsung cux of iPhone lol. If you tell me 5 or 10 things my Samsung can't do. I will tell you yours grin
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
light099:
This abooki don see small money buy one UNFAIRLYused IPhone 5 with broken screen. People won't hear word again.
lol. Pity the guy. Na Iphone6s

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Another tin be say the op may be using iphone5
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sacred007:

grin
nah name them dey carry for head up and down

how u tecno? grin

All dix infinix and tecno users. . We no go hear word frm them. . Some people dnt check for ram and chipset wen purchasin android devices grin

ask boggyman557 he go tell u say chipset na one thing wey look like weed. grin
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Sacred007: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

how u tecno? grin

All dix infinix and tecno users. . We no go hear word frm them. . Some people dnt check for ram and chipset wen purchasin android devices grin

ask boggyman557 he go tell u say chipset na one thing wey look like weed. grin

wetin this one dey talk baii? grin
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by lampi: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sacred007:
[s][/s]

shut up pussyy!

oga marketer can deceive you on watching phone review to sell out their products. try use iPhone and Android to compare
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by OMYKROIN: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Arewa247:
Hello Android users!

The processor is dope.

This one is already mad and near dustbin to open his ministry.
So those are the reasons iphone is better than android?
No need educating you, keep shinning in your wealth of ignorance, kudos.
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by YourFavorite21(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Person go just dey open their mouth waaaaah .
Re: Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone by Depressed101: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Arewa247:
Hello Android users!

The processor is dope.
correct your samSONG spelling Before I teach why iPhone is not the future of smartphone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are The Hands In Nokia Phone White? / Innjoo I1s Review / Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.