Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State (5058 Views)

When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim / Inland Containers Nigeria Limited Sign MOU For Bonded Terminal In Anambra / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
DonClimax, the cargo logistics solutions located in the business hub of Nigerian Lagos and Rivers State - the main gateway for all imports and exports. The company began operations in 2003, efficiently operating as a clearing-forwarding, import, haulage and warehousing organization.
Donclimax Bonded Terminal, located at the company’s corporate headquarters where it is easily accessible to the major ports in Apapa, Lagos and Onne town of Port Harcourt, DonClimax is a private owned Nigerian Company,founded by Mr. Obelle Ikenna Donates from Anambra State, he's about to open his bonded terminals in Nawfia Dunukofia local government area, Anambra State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Adequately equipped Customs Asycuda++ stations with world class information and communication
Kalmar Reach Stackers/Container handlers
Standard Lighting To Support Night Operations
24 hours standby heavy duty generators to guarantee power supply at all times.
Standard warehousing facilities for handling Groupage cargo and cargo requiring nationwide distribution.
Ready access to a fleet of trucks owned and operated by the company
Professionals and experienced staf

Donclimax bonded Terminals Services

Off Dock Services
Haulage
Shipping
Freight Forwarding (Sea & Air)
Bonded Terninal

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Jasen1(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Wow good development
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by kettykin: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2019
This is what i encourage every igbo business man to do,
Open Branches in the Major business hubs in Nigeria and open an eastern Hub/Office that will boost eastern industrialization , this will keep easterners occupied , boost businesses in the East and serve as a fall back plan when Xenophobia/Igbophobia bares its fangs in Lagos and in the North.

The other Suggestion is that our very successful business men should support this business policy of recruiting the best brains of eastern Origin and deploying them to work in the East, The best Brains of China are in Shengzhen while the best of India are in Bangalore and United states . The best of Igbos should be in the East and united states

8 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Anambra State is greatly developing by indegenous investors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
In 2018 former governor of Lagos State sealed off one of his Terminals in Lagos, after the incident he opened his terminal in Onne, Rivers state, he now want to open ultramodern facilities in Anambra his home state grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
DONCLIMAX is a Customs Shipping, Clearing and Forwarding - Container Haulage, Oil & Gas, Air Freight company providing an efficient, comprehensive and personal service to clients in the industrial, commercial, maritime and consumer sectors

2 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Wish one of these big moneybags could open a state of the art analytical chemistry laboratory complete with all forms of spectrometers and associated instruments.

Imagine you wanna do some basic characterisation and you have to travel out of the country. cry
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Ttipsy(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2019
good one
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Deepfeel(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:
In 2018 former governor of Lagos State sealed off one of his Terminals in Lagos, after the incident he opened his terminal in Onne, Rivers state, he now want to open ultramodern facilities in Anambra his home state grin
So what's funny?
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Wish one of these big moneybags could open a state of the art analytical chemistry laboratory complete with all forms of spectrometers and associated instruments.

Imagine you wanna do some basic characterisation and you have to travel out of the country. cry
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

So what's funny?
One door closed multiple doors opened that's life grin

2 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:

Its not profitable ...no Igbo man would waste money
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by mrvitalis(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
My idea for Igbo has always been manufacturing in the east selling all over nigeria

The sellers sale outside igboland ,return your plazas home ...the plazas, hotel ,mall u build with your profit should all be in Igbo land ....

In 20 years south east GDP would be 50% of nigeria gDP if we can do this

GDP per capital would be over 20k dollars

5 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Federal government will shut it down...watch out and see. Ambode shut his terminal based on order from above. He pleaded, pleaded, satisfied every excuses to open it back, for where. He lost billions! Before they knew it, he open another one in Rivers, they couldn't believe he survived it. They(anti Igbo forces) are after him, he knows it! They are certain business they vowed Igbos must never be allowed to control after the war: one is anything to do with ports and terminals. 2. defense and weapons 3. chemicals 4. petrol and gas. The last one petrol and gas was Capital oil, they dealt with him, used AMCOM to take it over and gave him senate ticket to shut up. Since after his EFCC/DSS arrest, Ifeanyi Uba abandoned his business. You people never asked why!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
How will containers be tranferred there...by road? Would have helped if the Onitsha port was funtional...if there was a rail connecting Onitsha with Lagos and Port Harcourt....or if either Asaba or AIIA, Enugu had thriving air freight facilities.

It's commendable that he has built this job creating business in the east despite the obvious challenges he will face.

3 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by IGBOSON1: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:
Federal government will shut it down...watch out and see. Ambode shut his terminal based on order from above. He pleaded, pleaded, satisfied every excuses to open it back, for where. He lost billions! Before they knew it, he open another one in Rivers, they couldn't believe he survived it. They(anti Igbo forces) are after him, he knows it!

You've said it all!

That's the elephant in the room that i chose to ignore so peeps will not say i've started again this morning!

1 Like

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:
Federal government will shut it down...watch out and see. Ambode shut his terminal based on order from above. He pleaded, pleaded, satisfied every excuses to open it back, for where. He lost billions! Before they knew it, he open another one in Rivers, they couldn't believe he survived it. They(anti Igbo forces) are after him, he knows it!
No body will shut it down, this is second bonded Terminals that is about to open in Anambra, one has been completed in Amansi fully equipped. They are licensed by FG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Deepfeel(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

One door closed multiple doors opened that's life grin

Slowly but surely our igbo brothers will turn their attention to the East thank God we igbos don't sell lands to outsiders our lands are still secured for our people to invest in, by the time Lagos becomes too congested and starts to crash investors will move to the East

1 Like

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by gaetano: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:

Funny enough it's not even federal government, it's the Lagos cabal who see him as a foreigner cornering all the business they would get. They put ambode there so ambode would do exactly as told. The other Igbo woman that built a gas manufacturing plant and went into partnership with the Nigerian army, just wait till oando goes into same business and watch them shut her down. Same goes to Emeka Offor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

No body will shut it down, this is second bonded Terminals that is about to open in Anambra, one has been completed in Amansi fully equipped. They are licensed by FG

I'll check back with you in few months. I saved this thread!

1 Like

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
johndoexxx:

I'll check back with you in few months. I saved this thread!
[/s]
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its not profitable ...no Igbo man would waste money
Not profitable? You have no idea the amount of forex being lost to those foreign labs. That money is huge!! Ask TETfund.
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Sorry

Don't sorry me, sorry for yourself. The problem with Igbos like you is you don't listen or learn from experience.

1 Like

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by somalianprince: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good development

Lalasticlala
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:
[s]Federal government will shut it down...watch out and see. Ambode shut his terminal based on order from above. He pleaded, pleaded, satisfied every excuses to open it back, for where. He lost billions! Before they knew it, he open another one in Rivers, they couldn't believe he survived it. They(anti Igbo forces) are after him, he knows it! They are certain business they vowed Igbos must never be allowed to control after the war: one is anything to do with ports and terminals. 2. defense and weapons 3. chemicals 4. petrol and gas. The last one petrol and gas was Capital oil, they dealt with him, used AMCOM to take it over and gave him senate ticket to shut up. Since after his EFCC/DSS arrest, Ifeanyi Uba abandoned his business. You people never asked why![/s]
Here they come . Unmitigated senseless wailing. Tomorrow, the op will show us pictures of FG's patronage of these businesses, eg Innoson and the other recent one about a gas cylinder manufacturer, yet, people like this one, due to rabid hatred in their heart, will still insist there's some form of FG sponsored conspiracy against Igbo businesses.

Anambralstson, see the reason why i said what i said on those other threads of yours about the FG's patronage?

1 Like

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
[s]Here they come . Unmitigated senseless wailing. Tomorrow, the op will show us pictures of FG's patronage of these businesses, eg Innoson and the other recent one about a gas cylinder manufacturer, yet, people like this one, due to rabid hatred in their heart, will still insist there's some form of FG sponsored conspiracy against Igbo businesses.

Anambralstson, see the reason ehy i said what i said about those other threads of yours about the FG's patronage?[/s]

Look at this afonja;

2 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
[s]Here they come . Unmitigated senseless wailing. Tomorrow, the op will show us pictures of FG's patronage of these businesses, eg Innoson and the other recent one about a gas cylinder manufacturer, yet, people like this one, due to rabid hatred in their heart, will still insist there's some form of FG sponsored conspiracy against Igbo businesses.

Anambralstson, see the reason ehy i said what i said about those other threads of yours about the FG's patronage?[/s]

Look at this afonja; I sent $100 to escape from Benue from Fulani attack.

3 Likes

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Anambralstson: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
gaetano:

[s]Funny enough it's not even federal government, it's the Lagos cabal who see him as a foreigner cornering all the business they would get. They put ambode there so ambode would do exactly as told. The other Igbo woman that built a gas manufacturing plant and went into partnership with the Nigerian army, just wait till oando goes into same business and watch them shut her down. Same goes to Emeka Offor
[/s]
Most of you are very Ignorant his terminal is still
located in no 5 Ben Onyeka Street 2nd Benue Bus-Stop Wema, Olodi-Apapa, that's his headquarter, the Ajegule terminal was sealed off because it's located near residential buildings and his trucks always causing obtructions on the streets, read my post I wrote one of his terminals in Lagos, nobody will close Tecno or Emeka Offor KAZTECH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by mrvitalis(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
Not profitable? You have no idea the amount of forex being lost to those foreign labs. That money is huge!! Ask TETfund.
You have no idea how much it takes to build n run it ....revenue is no profit

Thats what most of u don't get ....I rather invest 1 million to make 5 million over n over than invest 100 million to make 30 million or even 50 million
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Three spaces above. Did not know he's a stammerer, little wonder he seems unnecessarily angry. grin grin
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

You have no idea how much it takes to build n run it ....revenue is no profit

Thats what most of u don't get ....I rather invest 1 million to make 5 million over n over than invest 100 million to make 30 million or even 50 million
Well, you have a good point there. They can be quite expensive to build and run. But i still believe given the number of tetfund beneficiaries going out for things we could ordinarily have in the country, by the time one converts the monies meant for flights and accommodation, in addition to the analysis itself, such facilities should be quite profitable regardless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Swears In Raymond Ozoemena As Chief Judge Of Enugu State / Ned Nwoko Needs Another Under-age Girl To Marry, Wike Fires Ned / Media Publications By Ex-agitaors Sponsored, Intended To Tarnish Ndiomu - NDIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.