Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State (5040 Views)

When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim / Inland Containers Nigeria Limited Sign MOU For Bonded Terminal In Anambra / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
Well, you have a good point there. They can be quite expensive to build and run. But i still believe given the number of tetfund beneficiaries going out for things we could ordinarily have in the country, by the time one converts the monies meant for flights and accommodation, in addition to the analysis itself, such facilities should be quite profitable regardless.
These numbers u are talking about are they up to 5000 I doubt ...
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

These numbers u are talking about are they up to 5000 I doubt ...
Arrrrgh! What is 5k? It is way more than that. Individuals or groups do get more than one sponsorship in a year. Not to mention the potential of serving as a hub or research Mecca of sorts in the continental sub region.

See ehn, the potential is huge, trust me.
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by mrvitalis(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
Arrrrgh! What is 5k? It is way more than that. Individuals or groups do get more than one sponsorship in a year. Not to mention the potential of serving as a hub or research Mecca of sorts in the continental sub region.

5000 people per yea I doubt
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

5000 people per yea I doubt
It is not about the number of people, it is about the number grants issued.
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by mrvitalis(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
How many grant require that ...certainly not all grant
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
shut up
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
shut up
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Well, you have a good point there. They can be quite expensive to build and run. But i still believe given the number of tetfund beneficiaries going out for things we could ordinarily have in the country, by the time one converts the monies meant for flights and accommodation, in addition to the analysis itself, such facilities should be quite profitable regardless.
[/s]
crap
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by horsepower101: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:
My idea for Igbo has always been manufacturing in the east selling all over nigeria

The sellers sale outside igboland ,return your plazas home ...the plazas, hotel ,mall u build with your profit should all be in Igbo land ....

In 20 years south east GDP would be 50% of nigeria gDP if we can do this

GDP per capital would be over 20k dollars

This is common sense but for some successful Igbo businessmen, it’s rocket science.

It’s only when bad things happen to them that they are forced to learn
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Here they come . Unmitigated senseless wailing. Tomorrow, the op will show us pictures of FG's patronage of these businesses, eg Innoson and the other recent one about a gas cylinder manufacturer, yet, people like this one, due to rabid hatred in their heart, will still insist there's some form of FG sponsored conspiracy against Igbo businesses.

Anambralstson, see the reason why i said what i said on those other threads of yours about the FG's patronage?
[/s]
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Three spaces above. Did not know he's a stammerer, little wonder he seems unnecessarily angry. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by FakeManna: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Not profitable? You have no idea the amount of forex being lost to those foreign labs. That money is huge!! Ask TETfund.
[/s]
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by MyExpression(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2022
OP

You get any referral....Ite been quite long.

I want to work with them
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Osense1: 12:53pm On Feb 10
Anambralstson:
DonClimax, the cargo logistics solutions located in the business hub of Nigerian Lagos and Rivers State - the main gateway for all imports and exports. The company began operations in 2003, efficiently operating as a clearing-forwarding, import, haulage and warehousing organization.
Donclimax Bonded Terminal, located at the company’s corporate headquarters where it is easily accessible to the major ports in Apapa, Lagos and Onne town of Port Harcourt, DonClimax is a private owned Nigerian Company,founded by Mr. Obelle Ikenna Donates from Anambra State, he's about to open his bonded terminals in Nawfia Dunukofia local government area, Anambra State.
not dunukofia rather NJikoka LGA if you need fact file about them hit me up bro
Am working with them thou
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Osense1: 12:54pm On Feb 10
MyExpression:
OP

You get any referral....Ite been quite long.

I want to work with them
Yes I do
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by MyExpression(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10
Osense1:

Yes I do

Please link up...let me build my career in Transport and Logistics Management.

I see that their terminal close to Amawbia....let's have professionals to handle the operations
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by Osense1: 2:44pm On Feb 11
MyExpression:

Please link up...let me build my career in Transport and Logistics Management.

I see that their terminal close to Amawbia....let's have professionals to handle the operations
to be fair he have professionals handling his transport job from my village
Re: Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State by MyExpression(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11
Osense1:
to be fair he have professionals handling his transport job from my village

I am also a professional with about a decade of experience.
I'm not his villager that he would be hesitant to fire...if I bring poor job, I know I may get kicked out.
I'm coming to give excellence and growth.

Well...that's if I do get in.

All love man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Yoruba Woman Won FCT Senatorial Seat & Nobody Is Complaining. Why? / Oyebanji: Tinubu’s Support Responsible For Infrastructure Upgrade In Ekiti / The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.