Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

"Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" (3268 Views)

South South And Biafra / Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Firstly I want to thank Almighty God for this opportunity and God bless President Muhammed Buhari.

Let me ask this first question: Assuming Biafra is given today, hope this "roadless"
and super dirty ABA will be among? I know some eastern places are okay: such as Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Onitsha; but I tell you a bitter fact: the first thing is that IPOB should not protest against the Nigerian government or President Buhari, rather, they should do peaceful protest thoroughly against the bad leadership, very terrible roads and various jargons in the East. If Nnamdi Kanu deals with the Eastern leadership, very terrible roads, corruption, disorganization and etc, then he may talk of Biafran Referendum, else he should do other wise.

The energy of the IPOB should be towards persuading the Eastern Governors to develop the East. They should protest for Eastern development before they begin to consider Biafran referendum.

Clean your house(the East) first, before you "fight" others. Your house is still dirty and you need referendum: referendum into a dirty house? no no no no no no. Repair the East!!!. If you can't do it now, you may not be able to do it even if Biafra happens. You must show that you can do it by doing it now!!!

Before you take a course, be prepared for it, and if you want to actualize it, do it peaceably.

"If you say Nigeria is a zoo, I tell you that the East is also a zoo".

Nnamdi Kanu please do only the right thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by helinues: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Which part of Nigeria is currently an Eldorado?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by cenaman(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
They are cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by gidgiddy: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
foodometer:
Firstly I want to thank Almighty God for this opportunity and also thank President Muhammed Buhari.

Let me ask this first question: Assuming Biafra is given today, hope this "roadless"
and super dirty ABA will be among? I know some eastern places are okay: such as Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Onitsha; but I tell you a bitter fact: the first IPOB should not protest against the Nigerian government or President Buhari, rather, they should protest thoroughly against the bad leadership, poor roads and various jargons in the East. If Nnamdi Kanu deals with the Eastern leadership, bad roads, corruption, disorganization and etc, then he may talk of Biafran Referendum, else he should do other wise.

The reason why there is bad leadership is Nigeria. Nigerian leaders cannot be held accountable in Nigeria. But in Biafra, they will be held accountable

Nothing in Nigeria works. So if want a situation that works, you must first endeavor to get out of Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

The reason why there is bad leadership is Nigeria. Nigerian leaders cannot be held accountable in Nigeria. But in Biafra, they will be held accountable

Nothing in Nigeria works. So if want a situation that works, you must first endeavor to get out of Nigeria
They should start doing in the East now. Let them test it now before they boast of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Blakjewelry(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2019
true federalism will solve the issue of throwing blow at the too, btw is the said road federal or state road

3 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

We must keep our house in order before challenging outside forces if not it will end in another failure.

4 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

We must keep our house in order before challenging outside forces if not it will end in another failure.
Let them learn how to maintain the East before talking of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by overall90: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

it will be difficult to keep your house in order because of the current structure which is making it possible for people like ipkeazu and okorocha to be governors.i am sure that if peradventure people like that finds themselves in power in Biafra and people decided to rise up and carry out revolution,nobody will give an ethnic coloration to it and this is how sane societies emerge.
tell me if there is any zone that is doing very well.the reason why the south east seems to be worse off is because of the obvious neglect by the fg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
overall90:

it will be difficult to keep your house in order because of the current structure which is making it possible for people like ipkeazu and okorocha to be governors.i am sure that if peradventure people like that finds themselves in power in Biafra and people decided to rise up and carry out revolution,nobody will give an ethnic coloration to it and this is how sane societies emerge.
tell me if there is any zone that is doing very well.the reason why the south east seems to be worse off is because of the obvious neglect by the fg.
Not really true!!! South East can solve it's problems to a great degree...Igbos have many rich men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by FakeManna: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Which part of Nigeria is currently an Eldorado?
[/s]
Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
IPOB do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Ojiofor: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
overall90:

Should we wait to keep our house in order until we achieve Biafra,what if Biafra never come?
WE can do better even inside this hell of country called Nigeria while waiting for Biafra to come.
We were doing our best with the right leadership in place with people like of Sam Mbakwe etc...
Biafra is good but we shouldn't fold up and wait until we achieve Biafra before improving ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by meccuno: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
foodometer:
Firstly I want to thank Almighty God for this opportunity and God bless President Muhammed Buhari.

and super dirty ABA will be among? I know some eastern places are okay: such as Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Onitsha; but I tell you a bitter fact: the first thing is that IPOB should not protest against the Nigerian government or President Buhari, rather, they should peaceful protest thoroughly against the bad leadership, very terrible roads and various jargons in the East. If Nnamdi Kanu deals with the Eastern leadership, very terrible roads, corruption, disorganization and etc, then he may talk of Biafran Referendum, else he should do other wise.

The energy of the IPOB should be towards persuading the Eastern Governors to develop the East. They should protest for Eastern development before they begin to consider Biafran referendum.

Before you take a course, be prepared for it, and if you want to actualize it, do it peaceably.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Case closed
Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Tranquillity360: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by PFRB: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Another trash talker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Tranquillity360: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
The best is to cure/prevent the cause of the sickness not the symptoms.

Nigeria is the cause of the sickness.

2 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by chloedogie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
There is joy and togetherness. But when you enjoy separation, you must be ready to enjoy your island. Politics shouldn't be about hatred.
Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by meccuno: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
chloedogie:
There is joy and togetherness. But when you enjoy separation, you must be ready to enjoy your island. Politics shouldn't be about hatred.
how is seeking for Independence hatred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by chloedogie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
meccuno:
how is seeking for Independence hatred?

In the course of seeking it, you don't have to disrespect others and detest the people you once stayed with. If you daughter is about to get married which equates her saying she is going independent., how will you feel if she starts calling your own house a zoo? There are one thousand and one ways of gaining your independence but the way it is being done is not a good way. My opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by gidgiddy: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
chloedogie:

In the course of seeking it, you don't have to disrespect others and detest the people you once stayed with. If you daughter is about to get married which equates her saying she is going independent., how will you feel if she starts calling your own house a zoo? There are one thousand and one ways of gaining your independence but the way it is being done is not a good way. My opinion though.

Nigeria is far worse than a zoo so anyone that calls Nigeria a zoo is actually being kind.

If Igbos want to move Igbo land to the next level, they should strive to leave Nigeria because nothing in Nigeria will ever move forward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by chloedogie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is far worse than a zoo so anyone that calls Nigeria a zoo is actually being kind.

If Igbos want to move Igbo land to the next level, they should strive to leave Nigeria because nothing in Nigeria will ever move forward

Okay.
Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
foodometer:

and super dirty ABA will be among? I know some eastern places are okay: such as Owerri, Enugu, Awka, Onitsha; but I tell you a bitter fact: the first thing is that IPOB should not protest against the Nigerian government or President Buhari, rather, they should peaceful protest thoroughly against the bad leadership, very terrible roads and various jargons in the East. If Nnamdi Kanu deals with the Eastern leadership, very terrible roads, corruption, disorganization and etc, then he may talk of Biafran Referendum, else he should do other wise.

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
foodometer:

protest to governors when the federal govt has the power of guns, i rather they attack the snake heads first, if stamped the rest will fall in places.if you get sense ooooo. Because i know sense is not common to zombies.

3 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by meccuno: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
chloedogie:

dude. When you have walked in the shoes of an Igbo man in Nigeria then you can have the right to criticize them. I don't support insult but it's good you understand how it feels when hurtful words and disrespectful comments are made towards you. No one in that position will maintain sanity.

1 Like

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by nijabazaar: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

Thank you...

Thats what the OP dont understand.

How would you challenge the likes of Ikpeazu in present System when he is part of the Machinery called Nigeria?

In Biafra, it will be a new start. Biafra would have the advantage of being a rape victim who had learnt her lessons the hard way and now knows what street alleys to avoid. There wont be ethnic colorations or powerful central forces that will protect the likes of Ikpeazu!!

2 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
IGBOS Need To Understand This

1 Like

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by KosiGee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
foodometer:
They should start doing in the East now. Let them test it now before they boast of Biafra

Supported.

1 Like

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
nijabazaar:

Thank you...

Thats what the OP dont understand.

How would you challenge the likes of Ikpeazu in present System when he is part of the Machinery called Nigeria?

In Biafra, it will be a new start. Biafra would have the advantage of being a rape victim who had learnt her lessons the hard way and now knows what street alleys to avoid. There wont be ethnic colorations or powerful central forces that will protect the likes of Ikpeazu!!
If Nnamdi Kanu can stress the Nigerian government, let him use the same energy to deal with the Eastern menace. Start cleaning your own house!!!

1 Like

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Cherez: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
chloedogie:

I strongly agree with your point but your analogy doesnt marry the situation.
Over 3 decades, they've asked for seperation yet it isnt coming and in it being subjected to a condition not worth it.
Will you blame them for being a bit violent? Even the violence has no form of arms bearing or attack on police if not counterattack and even sparingly.
Yet, they have been murdered severally.
And is Nigeria not truly a zoo?
Forget that it came from NK, from the way govt, NPF, soldiers, etc treats its citizens, is Naija not a zoo?
Imagine common elections, they are so killing people, isn't it zoo enough?
Guy, Naija na soo and this is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Let the East do the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What South East Security Outfit Logo Will Look Like / BREAKING: Special Forces Kill Wanted Notorious Militia Leader, Terwase Akwaza / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.