Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State (60633 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by realstars: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
The blood of the innocence youths in the land.
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by edupedia: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
charliboy654:
Nigeria na really zoo republic.
Buhari media crew what do you have to say about this.

Which animal are u representing?
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by castrokins(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tell Me Why This Election Shouldn't Be Cancelled?

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
And INEC declared Bello the winner after all this atrocities his thugs committed against Kogi people ?

Nigeria is indeed a ZOO

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by airbrush: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
HacheNoire:
Too bad.

INEC needs to improve in 2024 when the next election will hold in Kogi

This is uncalled for.

His Excellence, Governor Yahaya Bello need get to work and tackle the criminals PDP imported into the state to cause commotion.

yahaya bello is not going free

write it down

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Nelz77: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Las Las we deh alright
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
What da fu*k!!! Why should I even go out and vote. It is better to kuku jeje sidon for my houz.

Has there been any gain in Nigeria's voting than pain, violence and death??

Your vote is your right indeed.

RIP to my fellow patriotic Nigerians who lost their lives in our democratic struggle and I pray that those who only sustain injury heal fast and never to go back for dis kain tin again. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by habsydiamond(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't know why some people will be going extra mile for these dirty politicians that at the end of the day forget them and pack their families abroad. I pity the past, the present and the future of this nation. May God bless us and open way for those of us that want to gerrout of here mehn.. e tire me jare

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Dootty(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
When violence was unleashed in Osun return, most people kept quiet. Fast forward to Kano rerun, Kwankasiya was humbled, now it's Kogi time enjoy your next level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by HacheNoire: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
airbrush:

yahaya bello is not going free

write it down

Yinmu!

You watch too much cartoons and believe anything.

Tell PDP to pay their thugs so they can leave the state.
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Bluffly: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Law less country. Politicians that hate the massesare the same talking about death penalty for hate speech.
With this video, INEC should cancel the election and disqualify the two parties with high votes.
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by RTSC: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
This must be the new Nigeria some people have been praying for.

A Nigeria of madness.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by coolgb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
That goat in video No 5 wise pass some people

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by asobo: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
HacheNoire:
Too bad.

This is uncalled for.

His Excellence, Governor Yahaya Bello need get to work and tackle the criminals PDP imported into the state to cause commotion.
I wish you what befell the innocent souls killed during the election. Supporting APC should not becloud your sense of reasoning.

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by MisterGrace: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
HacheNoire:
Too bad.

This is uncalled for.

Stop these lies.
Didn't you see the video of a government convoy snatching ballot boxes and siren blaring?

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Vcblinks(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
This can only happen in a pit latrine called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by ecclize: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
The force of evil is more pronounced and prevailing in This country...
Nigeria is degenerating not improving

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by planetx: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
The idiot Buhari should go and apologize to Shagari's family for overthrowing him in 1983 because of election violence and malpractices. Every election under him has been a disaster, he has set Nigerias democratic process back by at least 40 years.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by inyenejo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
The worst thing to ever happen to this country is called apcshit under buharigg....

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Temptee101(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked

Imagine what INEC called peaceful election in which a winner emerged instead of declaring state of emergency and that criminal yeye bellow arrested and prosecuted

We encouraged him by declaring him the winner

Nigeria as a country should be ashamed to be called one

Spits

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
May the almighty destroy the lives and everything both living and non living properties of Buhari, Bello and all his supporters. May the gods arise and deal with them mercilessly and everyone that want to jeopardize our democrazy. Either PDP or APC may they die a terrible death. So be it!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Kennyswagzz: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Can't INEC introduce electronic voting to avoid all this rubbish?angryangry
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
edupedia:

Which animal are u representing?

Keep it up... Look at your front, your wailing time has come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Ishaq319(f): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Party of bloodshuckers,liars and criminals who is ready to shed blood to the point even it is only one man standing should be killed to attained winning at all cost.
If only man knows what is ahead of him after this world.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Sweeetheart(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
incorrigible national electrofraud Corruption should bury themselves in shame

Nonentity Pompous fraud should be ashamed life was lost in a election that Federal govt budgeted millions for to protect the people. this useless npf were busy protecting ballot box and innocents were left in their own cold blood

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by FakeManna: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]and to think that many people are celebrating
chaiii omenka omenka omenka [/s]
trash
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Leeprince: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Posterity will judge apc and buhari

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by Kennyswagzz: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
NnaEnh:
What da fu*k!!! Why should I even go out and vote. It is better to kuku jeje sidon for my houz.

Has there been any gain in Nigeria's voting than pain, violence and death??

Your vote is your right indeed.

RIP to my fellow patriotic Nigerians who lost their lives in our democratic struggle and I pray that those who only sustain injury heal fast and never to go back for dis kain tin again. grin grin grin
I tire ooh.. when I get my phone to chat and laugh for nairaland that day or watch better Hollywood movies, or even play ps4 with my friends.. na me wan come go vote?
Nonsense
Re: Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State by madridsta007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
Destroy the damned country. We need to start all over again

If you start all over again BUT keep the roots of tribalism, ethnic and religious hate and discrimination, you would have this situation within a short time.
Nigerians, especially, the youths should start telling themselves the truth.

Would this have happened if you had voted in a democrat and a nationalist in 2015? Someone who is well-educated with 21st century leadership experience? Highly unlikely. He has a lot staked in his reputation and his nationalist and democrat character wont allow for that. The position of the President in any unitary sytem as Nigeria's is very powerful. The character of the President will spill over and inform whatever happens at the state-level, everywhere.

Vote in a tribalist and you wont be immune to the consequences.
It is that simple. Most people know this, but we keep on pretending to ourselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.