Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,077 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) (25807 Views)

Flavour Does Push-up With Chidinma Laying On Back In New “40 Yrs” Visual / DOWNLOAD: Chidinma And Flavour – 40 Yrs (everlasting) EP / Chidinma And Flavour – 40 Yrs (everlasting) EP Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by themonk(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Meenabee:
Am not igbo, use to like his songs then but for now I'll pass.
what tribe?

I love FELA and I think he is the greatest musician Nigeria ever had.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Meenabee(f): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hausa
themonk:

what tribe?

I love FELA and I think he is the greatest musician Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by ttmax09(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Godsonkemz:
This chidimma is so confused. I thought she wanted to go into gospel when she released the recent wonderful gospel track
Asin ehn the gospel track is even my ringing tone. But seeing this now it shows the babe is confused.
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by themonk(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Meenabee:
Hausa
Ah, Good. I love Magnito, hope you enjoy listening to him?
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Legendguru: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
ohh
Re: Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) by Austineva(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Mr100Dollars:
Flavor the only man that can take your stars through sex.

Immediately Chidima open her short legs for Flavor, her carrier went down the red see like the titanic.

Samething happened to Anna Banner, as a Miss Nigeria, she was very beautiful, young and intelligent, she was suppose to get endorsements, roles in movies. But immediately Flavor inserted his rod/cork into her pvssy, all her stars went off immediately, no endorsement at all, nobody wants to date her.

Moral lesson: Always be careful of who you have sexual intercourse with, some people come with natural good luck while some are full of bad luck, I remember when i was fvcking one particular girl, even if i play Barcelona Over 0.5 put 1million the game go still cut.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.