Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P (18926 Views)

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by karika2018: 12:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:

Which song is he touring to perform? Las las all the tour na 4 audio

You nailed it bro...which song.....he is singing in clubs that do not even take more than 150 people........

the guys music career is already over...........

but he would succeed as a model and dance with peter which he is coming up with next year....but musically the guy is wack lets be honest
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by karika2018: 12:56am On Nov 19, 2019
veraponpo:

That question is for Paul not Peter. Because I dont think Paul can sing Reason with me on tour ( that is not a club jam); I don't think he can sing Audio Money too in a club.

And for your information, since the split, Peter has recorded more songs than Paul. The only good thing for Paul is the sympathy he enjoys from PSquare's fans.

How many shows have you seen Paul alone before?

You are not informed.....go to paul instagram page and see his euro tour and his nigerian tour last year...or his seychelles tour last year....you are not informed at all....there is no sympathy for paul....if his music does not sound good......nobody would listen to it period.............nigerians do not care about sympathy................paul have only just started and it is only the begining .....watch the next 3yrs and see how this would all go down...........
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by karika2018: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2019
nuelzy:
pls which side of ur brain is paining you

Do u think going to US liquor bars and local clubs to perform amounts to money...

You nothing about music industry!.

Btwn the two of dem.. Nah Peter make mouth pass.. Nah im do show pass..

Las las.. Naim broke pass..

Take that to d bank.

You are so right.......most of the clubs cannot take more than 150 people in all.....i know because i live in america and i have been to two of the clubs that he has performed......he is just deceiving people....
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by karika2018: 1:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Coldie:
Stick to your dancing.

he dances well ...but singing..hmmmm
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by scopp(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Nice music with a message.
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by scopp(m): 1:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
This guy music career don die since 1941
watin you sabi?
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by TellBlazer(m): 3:55am On Nov 19, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Afonja Toto has destroyed peter chei next time use your sense your brother is now more relevant than you
Your brothers are the only people in this whole wide world that can tell you the truth without looking at your pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by mechanics(m): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2019
Make sense, not like other musicians that will be singing nonsense.
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by Awaja(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2019
It’s too late to redeem your career bro but you can turn back the hands of time by burying the hatchet and go back to psquare if chance still deh
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by nuelzy: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2019
karika2018:

You are so right.......most of the clubs cannot take more than 150 people in all.....i know because i live in america and i have been to two of the clubs that he has performed......he is just deceiving people....

no mind these gullible ppl
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by Anosco14: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigerians and the way they talk shit about someone far more better than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by BuhariDcow: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Great video, shitty song.
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by wethebest(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
karika2018:

he is not getting it at all...no originality

Its obvious paul ws jst d brain behind d hits songs frm psquare. Paul is still dn well.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by ObaIgwe1: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
maryjames9:
What you people condemning the creative efforts of another man who is probably in all respect richer, more successful, more impactful that you will ever be in your entire life and probably in your entire generation should understand is that these guys Peter and Paul have separated and that is not going to change.

You failures will be the pawns in the entire game of chess being played in life. You will fight and injure yourselves over the fight between Saraki and Tinubu. You will kill yourselves over Christiano Ronaldo and Messi. You will slaughter yourselves over who is greater between Wizkid and Davido, when actually you guys are the failures while they are becoming more popular and richer while you dumbass are becoming more poor.

This guy Peter has been spectacular ever since he parted ways with his brother, his brother has been releasing cool vibes as well. Respect their decisions and enjoy their jamz. Your hate-filled comments will not reduce anything from them. Instead, you folks should think of what you can do to impact your generation. What you can do to put an indelible landmark on the sands of time so that you names will live forever in the hearts of your lovers and fans. Think of what you can do, a project you can embark on, a research you can start, a song you can sing, a book you can write, a business you can start, a life you can touch, a job you can execute that will outlive you. Stop hating.

Very well said!

If I can locate you, I will buy you your choice food and drink and appreciate you for this post.

I just cant understand why it is so difficult to respect this twin's wishes and move on.

They just must take side and compare their music. If only they can start comparing their lives with either of them, maybe then..just maybe then, they will get some sense and see how successful the two already are and how backward many of them hating are.

Whether they like it or not, it is near impossible for either of this twin to go broke again...but I can not say the same for many of them hating.
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by IRIEBOY(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Not bad at all. In 5 years time people would've forgotten about PSquare and that's a good thing. It was cute when they were younger but as grown men, dressing alike and singing alike looks childish.
boss abeg you no get any 2100 there. I really need am. Thanks
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by bencynthgreat: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
veraponpo:

Someone that is still on his US Tour. He has been to more than 6 states in the United States within the last 2 months and will be performing next week in Nigeria.

You better pray to have breakthrough in life.

Mr P has more shows than his brother, check the records before talking.

Tell em. if Rudeboy releases a single like this I will start regarding him. this is better than all Rudeboy single
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by bencynthgreat: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
akdjr:
I wonder what this guy feel about his songs after listening to

Reason with me
Audio money
Lucky

Honestly most of y'all don't know a poo about music I swear. wtf is reason with me and audio money compare to this jam. this song beat all those nonsense u listed
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by bencynthgreat: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
tsinzu:
he needs to work on his accent
if he wants to be singing this type of songs, his accent is too poor for this type of song.
Hope u heard and understand what the song is all about. shey na accent we go chop? abeg d song dope so far u dey understand am
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by bencynthgreat: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
TheMostComplex1:

Lol hahhahaha Why is it that all his songs don't have up to 18m views why Paul @iamkingrudy has over 70m views.

Bros say the truth cos it's only the truth that will set you free

70m views yet his brother has been busy every nook and crannies of America and Europe. Bros abi sis views no dey give money na shows and endorsement be d real deal
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by fuckfuckman(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Tell em. if Rudeboy releases a single like this I will start regarding him. this is better than all Rudeboy single

Reason with me is higher than all Mr P total YouTube channel views since existence.
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by fuckfuckman(m): 5:57am On Dec 04, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Honestly most of y'all don't know a poo about music I swear. wtf is reason with me and audio money compare to this jam. this song beat all those nonsense u listed

If u no get today u go get am tomorrow. Hope for the future is poo. No wonder u no get sense.
That reason with me alone is higher than all the total channel views of Mr p. People watch and re-watch it gives u hope not to commit suicide if a lover leaves knowing tomorrow is pregnant.
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by bencynthgreat: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
fuckfuckman:

If u no get today u go get am tomorrow. Hope for the future is poo. No wonder u no get sense.
That reason with me alone is higher than all the total channel views of Mr p. People watch and re-watch it gives u hope not to commit suicide if a lover leaves knowing tomorrow is pregnant.
No be only hope for the future. when ur mates done hustle make u dey tell babe nonsense stories
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by bencynthgreat: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Reason with me is higher than all Mr P total YouTube channel views since existence.
Make YouTube give am more money and award na haba! Him brother dey tour him dey tour YouTube
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by fuckfuckman(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
[i][/i]
bencynthgreat:

No be only hope for the future. when ur mates done hustle make u dey tell babe nonsense stories
Lol even if you're a fan of Mr P learn to admit the truth.
And who said u shouldn't hustle wasn't he hustling in the video doing wood. Was he reluctant?
Re: VIDEO : Too Late – Mr P by Square2020(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia - Enter The Place / Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.