Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

2face Idibia - Enter The Place - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia - Enter The Place (18959 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrjuwon: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sup Nairalanders,
I am in search of the promo album recently released by 2Face. Its called "Enter the place" i think and has abou 4 tracks on it. Basicly if anyone can shed some light on where I can get it online or anyone that can rip, zip and send it to me, I would really appreciate it. If you only have details on it, then that would be really appreciated as well even if it is just the pictures you can post online.

Thanks a lot
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2008
dats not fair at all 2 go on him like dat. Basically us outside naija we cant get hold of anthing abt d album. Since u already hv it pls do me a favour abeg rip am send am 2 ma inbox, id appreciate it, ma email na sirrockyfela@yahoo.com
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by motunrayo4(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
The album is ridiculously wack. . . .I wasted my 150 naira buying the shit!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by tosinadeda: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2008
thats just the promo copy
full copy coming soon
it feautures rkelly, chakademus and pliers, sway and many more
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by toto1: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2008
@ tosin,
are you saying that album is just a promo copy ? will any good artiste promote any song like that ? see i am waiting for the full album i hope he actually featured R.Kelly because me i don tire for our artiste to dey lie say na so dem one feature this artiste and that artiste and we don't see any, i am waiting i do not believe anything, coz seeing is believing,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by delejames(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2008
motun_rayo:

The album is ridiculously wack. . . .I wasted my 150 naira buying the shit!

That even an Understatement,its the wackest, songs have heard this year.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by simonseez: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
People,

music speaks to people in different ways, the fact that u dont like the album doesnt completely imply that it is wack, i've got the promo cd myself and its not that bad, the enter the place song would soon start rockin parties cos of its beat, i was never expecting another african queen classis, cos u only get that once in a lifetime, but if u dont have it go buy the album.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by sanguineseun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
The deed has been done, African's finest has made anothr landmark achievement.R KELLY?come on,2baba deserves an applause.and 4 da haters,the promo cd might be a test 4 d marketers and d tracks are ok,d prob wit nigerians is that if a song doesnt become a national anthem they wnt appreci8 it, 2face has his unique way of doin things,that's y he's outstandin, he's d best,no contest.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrjuwon: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hey folks, so seems a few of y'all have it. Mind sharing. Would be really appreciated. Just rip, zip, and upload. Really really appreciate it mehn.
would be really appreciated, or you canjust paste the upped link on here. Peaceee
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by jgillz: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
2 Faze Promo CD "Enter the Place" is really enjoyin massive air play here in ABJ, especially the track "Enter the place (the track was done with Sound Sultan) and Pako (Remix)". He confirmed his Collaboration with R-Kelly some months back "Yeah, I did a song with him. The song is being mixed and mastered right now. Nobody has heard it yet but it’ going to come out in my next album". Sun News Paper (Friday, February 29, 2008), I 'll like to suggest that before we make any conclusion or take position, let us wait for the full Album,

Also watch out for something VERY tight from FAZE, I was privileged to listened to some of the tracks on his forth coming album.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrjuwon: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2008
sweet on the info. Thanks J Gillz.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Silky4u: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2008
can someone upload pls
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Dclique(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2008
Dnt upload anythng, go n buy it.awoof
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
Dclique abeg show me where 2 buy am 4 internet? I go dey grateful since u no fit upload am?
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by motunrayo4(f): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
R kelly nko baba shelly ni. . . .who the hell is Pliers?
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrmetoo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
Could we ignore some ppl on this thread and someone pls upload the track. Some of us do not have access to buying it. So pls understand that there is no other way we can get it. Thanx
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Baro(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
Me Tu i know say u must enter this place. . . . . . Been a while man. Watch out for[b] FAZE'S[/b] red hot album,titled ORIGINALITY. I will send that to you when it hits the streets. For that of your boy, sorry i cant buy a 3 track album even if na angels sing am. . . . will wait 4 the full album to drop before i get one.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Manta(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
Baro:

sorry i can't buy a 3 track album even if na angels sing am. . . . will wait for the full album to drop before i get one.

Same feeling here bro, if the full album is going to come soon, why waste money on a promo CD I'm certain all the tracks will be on the full album?
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Bamsyle(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yes na.

Seconded.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrjuwon: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
I have never heard of anyone selling a promo album.You usually give it away at like performances or give to djs and magazines. Never heard of selling which is why there is a huge misconception about it.But why would anyone think a 3/4 track cd is a whole album is worrying hehe. Anyone gonna post at least one song or something pleasee
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by pheesayor(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
simon seez:

People,

i was never expecting another african queen classis, because u only get that once in a lifetime,
naaaaaa, it cant happen again unless blackface writes another one for him.

The album is not a promo album but a 'singles' album and the only interesting track is Enter the Place and that's because its a dance track, thank God I didn't buy it, I just got it from some1 and ripped it onto my PC.

All those shouting about a collabo with Rkelly, it's a remix of one his old songs which he just remixed and sent to tuface to finish and that is where I always have problems with Tuface's disciples, OVERHYPING.

If this is to test marketers then it might be a flop cos it's not impressive at all but I think it's a wise decision from tuface as this will make him make better songs for the full album, wise action.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2008
remix or no remix a collabo is a collabo,. The point is he did a song wiv kelly, new or old,
I learnt d pako song hvnt heard it is a remix of fela's song 2 not rily his, so i bliv those tracks where 2 complete the singles cd, d main song shd be d enter d place song,i dont knw sha , phesayor send us d songs abeg,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrmetoo(m): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2008
@Baro
please be sure to send me faze's album as soon as it lands. i actually have "psykolomental" and "you no try". so please i'll mos def appreciate it but please please please only if the album is good because i don't like to fill my hard drive with wack songs. . . lol

@Pheesayor
Please if u have the songs upload them so that we can judge for ourselves. . . then as for the r.kelly thing, old song, new song, as long as he did a song with R.Kelly thats fine by me. If r.kelly can deem 2face worthy of re-doing of his song then thats quite impressive. your boy is remaking his own songs, just one album ago, lack of material maybe? Anyway please upload the songs sha. thanx

P.S. - I guess i was typing at the same time rockyfela was typing and it turned out to be the same gist. . . lol
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by billlions(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
Enter the place (2face's new song with Sound Sultan)

http://www.badongo.com/audio/10322165

wat do u guys think of this song, ?.

Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrmetoo(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2008
Nah! To be honest the song doesn't do it for me. Maybe it'll grow on me but from first hear, really no biggie. Although I'm not worried about him coming out with a good album overall, the quality of production and content of this song is not on par with the guys on top right now. . . e.g. 9ice & D'Banj
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by pheesayor(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
mr me too:

Nah! To be honest the song doesn't do it for me. Maybe it'll grow on me but from first hear, really no biggie. Although I'm not worried about him coming out with a good album overall, the quality of production and content of this song is not on par with the guys on top right now. . . e.g. 9ice & D'Banj

A very honest opinion from Mr Mee tu(face), at least u will agree that those that bought it wasted their money, I kinda like the beat though
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by demo47: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2008
the song is not bad!, the hook is just ok,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by cutensexxy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
well im a 2face fan and i do like the new song, i like the beat, does anyone know when his new album will be released?
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by mrmetoo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
pheesayor:

A very honest opinion from Mr Mee tu(face), at least u will agree that those that bought it wasted their money, I kind of like the beat though

i won't say they wasted their money but it just didn't get me all hyped up but its growing on me plus the quality of the one that was posted isn't that great. so mr pheesayor since u have the cd quality one pls still feel free to upload
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
trust me at 1st dat was hw it felt like. jst like alll 2face's other songz i wasnt feeeling it. But rii now its wats blasting on my ipod, cd player nd car. I wish i had a beta quality. The bias abt the song is dere cos it was bought, esp alongside the other songz dat werent good like they said, But trust me it is certainly a club banger, anoda style 4rm tubaba, he keeps switching it. nice track esp d way he flows nd kills it in d last verse,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Sico: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
Press play for all his new singles
[flash=318,290]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TruSpot_Music_Player.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26band_id%3D2769%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title%3Dnow+playing[/flash]
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
go to worldfamousnaijablog.com for the cd quality of pako nd enter the place cos dis truspot songz are not cd quality, crazy beats for enter the place song,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) / Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.